[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any of you fags watch TLC's I am Jazz?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 1264x711) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 1264x711
Do any of you fags watch TLC's I am Jazz?
>>
>>6491840
no it looks dumb as shit
>>
>>6491840
I only watch good shows
>>
>>6491840
Is this a reality show about who I think it is?
>>
>>6491840
no.

Also, decent looking parents but really ugly kids. It's like the got the worst of the two parents.
>>
>>6491925
Esp. the youngest, she inherited her dad's dick
>>
>>6491840
they look so inbred
>>
>>6491925
The mom has ugly as hell genetics is THE reason the kids look weird. The dad is ok, he has a nice balanced wide face. Then the sons have weird narrow jaws bc of their ugly mother
>>
>>6491925
>>6491979

Agreed. The parents look fine but the kids look like clones of the worst possible mix of their genes.
>>
Trans people are mentally ill, I don't support the T in LGB
>>
>wish I was little sister trans girl with big brothers to cuddle me when I have nightmares
>>
>>6493662
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTcmOIcWe8A
>>
>>6491925
>>6493225
>>6493238

She reminds me of Bran Stark. Probably wouldn't look too bad if she got a nose job.
>>
>>6493840

>tfw wish I were a big sister who doted on her little brothers and put them in my lap to nuzzle and tickle them
>tfw would have had exactly this if I had only come out and been accepted really young

Why should I keep breathing?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.