[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
trans grill here, leaving parents and headed to Portland in a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: whitestag2576.jpg (907 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
whitestag2576.jpg
907 KB, 1280x1024
trans grill here, leaving parents and headed to Portland in a few weeks with almost nothing 2 live with bf. Any advice? Have social security card and ID (older than 18) and shit, just want to try and get by for a couple years. Any help is greatly appreciated.
>>
>>6491375
Don't move here, we have enough of your kind and the town is no longer the inexpensive, artsy, just be yourself type community that it once was. It's all been taken over by wealthy tech people and trust funded twenty somethings.

I'd recommend you consider a different destination, try humboldt county in California if you're looking for that accepting, inexpensive, temperate climated community.
>>
>>6491375
>Moving to a new city with zero money, plan, or skills

Why do you people do this? Seriously. Nobody would have a problem if you offered something, anything, back to society but you don't.
>>
>>6491552
No, just move to Vancouver.
>>
File: fuck off.jpg (13 KB, 236x211) Image search: [Google]
fuck off.jpg
13 KB, 236x211
>>6491375
>headed to Portland
Please don't, we have enough trannies, insanely priced rent and shit traffic already.
>>
I live in Oregon, not Portland, but it's all the negative that people describe.

Terrible housing, disgusting homeless population, Hons everywhere.

Lots of Oregonians seem to hate people moving here.
>>
>>6491375
gonna ride on the thread wave
How do Canadians feel about people moving there
>>
>>6494504
I remember when things were good. Nobody ever mentioned Portland and we were just a small "city", my comfy hometown. Now look at this trash. SJWs everywhere, with their tranny-loving politics, homeless camps littering the street with their piss bottles, taxes and insurance skyrocketing, you can't get anywhere nowadays with all these cars. You ruined everything.
>>
>>6491375

Personally I'm getting the fuck out as soon as I graduate. Place is full of sjws, homeless people, heroin/meth, hippies, is expensive as fuck and only getting worse. Five years ago you'd have been better off.
>>
Fucking transplants ruined our home.
>>
Id never move there. Way to many hons. I feel like every hon on reddit talks about moving to Portland lol. Its really sad
>>
this is why I love living in a northern city. The cold keeps all the bugs and insect equivalent people (druggies, needle users, homeless) away.

I went to San Francisco recently. Holy shit. So many disgusting homeless. Mentally ill people every where. Literally throwing crazy mentally ill fits on the street. I was only there for one day and I saw all this ! Hippies and homeless(don't which are which ) create cooridors in the down town you have to walk through them to continue down the side walk and they spit and curse randomly.

So happy to be living in Chicago. All you have to do is avoid the ghetto blacks
>>
Not used to homeless, thought they were just down on their luck people.

Most are sub-human. Dropping my gf off at work at 4am, In front of her store was a homeless man. As soon as she stepped out of the car, he started peeing right there dick in hand. Called cops to remove crusty. Took so long that he left to pee toward other women elsewhere.

If you pass and want to live stealth, good luck finding other like minded trans women. You'll get non passing sjw hons in droves though.

Fuck this place and the bad drivers.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.