[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
So, this guy im seeing is the first dude ive ever been with and im trying to keep up with him but im very new to this gay shit. and hes been around the block before. and been with guys more experienced and hotter than me.

How do i let him fuck my butt, without pussying it out so we both enjoy it.

tried it once but i just fucking whimpered and it hurt.

help me please, fags
>>
Practice makes perfect. Get a couple toys, one small and one his size, start slow and once the small one is okay move up. You're ass isn't gonna be DTF from the get go, it takes a little getting used to. It's totally worth it though.
>>
>>6490527
Don't do it. I'm warning you now, learning buttstuff will end up hurting you in the end.
>>
>>6490894
How exactly
>>
>>6490527
Hum. Ask him to slow down in this case. Also, you can ask him to start with his figers, it is very exiting. Don't forget FUCKING LUBE

The key thing is to make your body want to be fucked, that cannot work of your brain doesn't. I always want long and sensual pre sex phase, making my body finally burn of desire.

Desire act like pain pills for your ass. If your hot. Not only that, it's also a pleasure multiplier. Fap at same time also. Combinated orgasm make you scream.

Tldr
>You need to really want beeing fucked
>Do long preparatives.
>LUBE
>Don't force
>Talk to your partner, say what you feel.
>>
As a top, I'll never really understand why a man would rather get fucked than be the one doing the fucking, but I thank god every day that you fags exist. Mad love and respect to each and every one of you.

It warms my heart to know that, as I type this, there are guys diligently training their assholes so that guys like me can get pleasure out of them. Life is awesome.
>>
>>6491001
This is cute.

As bot i find it just feel sooooo hot to be fucked, that someone enter inside you... beeing kind of dominated, protected, and loved, hugged...

What i don't understand is why tops doesn't prefer girls, they got a branded hole to insert dick, this is so much easier, and they have soft skin etc. We bot have only a tiny and sometimes dirty hole and lot of hairs...

Well i also thank god for that. Even if i don't understand that. Im crazy of dicks entering me... kek. Its so slut thing but real.
>>
>>6491001
The feeling of being overpowered and used is extremely hot to me. And the prostate rubbing is a huge bonus.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.