[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
istg sometimes you guys make me reconsider all of my choices
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1466552019148.jpg (69 KB, 429x681) Image search: [Google]
1466552019148.jpg
69 KB, 429x681
istg sometimes you guys make me reconsider all of my choices in life and i just want to stop all treatments and kill myself
>>
Sorry you're feeling bad, but I just gotta say that pic is vaguely annoying.

I have chronic depression, for which I'm treated, and a couple other less severe mental disorders. I'm not cool, edgy, or special. It's just my life. It's what I have to live with, and I adjust accordingly.

I don't like how these images portray my malady like a Korn album inset.

Good luck though! Don't kill yourself. Get on an anti-depressant and exercise, it saved my life.
>>
>>6490347
I suffer with it as well, my meds arent working, my doctors wont give me other ones as they keep telling they're the 'right' ones for me. Ive been taking them for 6 months now and nothing is working.
>>
>>6490287
:(
>>
>>6490347
Im not op, but everyone's anxiety and depression is different, anon. I definitely have times I relate to that. I had actually saved it from the original artist because at the time it made so much sense. It still does.

Sometimes my panic attacks and anxious cycles or whatever are triggered by something. Sometimes it just happens to me and I fall apart for what seems like no reason. It isn't fair.
>>
>>6491954
Another anon here. Have you tried antidepressants? I don't know, as you said everyone's anxiety and depression is different, and i felt the same like you, even if my day gone without anything wrong or annoying, the anxiety or depression would hit me hard.

The difference is that after the meds (I'm on a Lexapro generic, Escitalopram oxalate), this random depression attacks really decreased to 1 or 2 per week (like today desu)
>>
>>6490347
>>>>>anti-depressants

anti-depressants are an EXCELLENT way of permanently fucking up your brain ....

.... start lifting and doing workouts , get your testosterone levels up it'll do wonders
>>
>>6492701
Hey anon just wondering, what about trans people? They want the opposite of testosterone in their system.

I agree with you though. Antidepressants are fucking poison. If i recall correctly this was largely discussed here on /lgbt/ and /adv/
>>
File: BWQRb.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
BWQRb.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>6492707

> what about trans people?
>>
>>6492682
I haven't yet. I might need to, but I'd rather try everything I can before going on them. It can be a long, shitty process to find the right one.

>>6492701
Sometimes they're the only thing that helps though. Chemical depression is a thing.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.