[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dysphoria or…?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: sick.jpg (34 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
sick.jpg
34 KB, 640x360
Ok so I have bad gender dysphoria with my physical body, hatred and disgust of my male appearance etc,

Until recently I had always thought I only liked women, but I know I have always been jealous of them. Whenever I look at a topless man I feel extremely sick. I guess it’s my dysphoria because it gets worse the manlier and musclier the man is.

Yet for some reason the only sexual fantasies I have are where I am a woman having sex with a man. I am super turned on by being the female in a sexual relationship, even if I am just a submissive femboy, and I feel validated by having sex with a male. But when I look at a man’s body I feel sick, can someone please explain this to me?I don’t understand this at all.

I mentioned feeling sick to a lesbian family member of mine, and she said she has no problem looking at men. Maybe this means I am a transbian and she is really a ftm?

wtf am I?
>>
>>6488596
Don't overthink this shit. It doesn't seem like you're not attracted to guys, big deal.

Whether you have dysphoria is about whether you feel uncomfortable in your OWN body, and if you desire to be female, and treated as such.

If that fits you, then yeah, welcome to being a transbian. But don't project that onto your lesbian family member, they probably just don't have weird hang-ups about looking at men is all.
>>
>>6488638
Ya i know that i am dysphoric about my own body more than anything, i wish i was a grill. maybe seeing males is just triggering my dysphoria wich makes me feel sick?
>>
>>6488596
hey
did I get blackout and write this?
>>
File: miku_sad.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
miku_sad.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>6488894
I'm not alone?
>>
>>6488665
From what I've heard, and from personal experience, women like being treated like women in a relationship. It's entirely possible that this aspect of your sexuality can override your natural inclination towards women in favor of men, while not actually changing your attraction at all.

I had a brief thing with a guy once, I really liked him and I could have sworn I was attracted to him, but when it came to the bedroom it was just, well, kind of awkward. After the first night we didn't try again.

Your mileage may vary though.
>>
>>6489012
you're scaring me anon
>>
>>6489012
I...I.. don't want to get overwritten though.. I am scared of my sexuality changing, i have always hated men, this feels like a part of me is being destroyed by thinking about having sex with them. Ahggg this is crazy, i am all messed up.
>>
>>6489033
Eh, it is what it is. Even if you want to want guys it doesn't matter if when it comes down to it you don't. It's probably just subconsciously trying to be hetero.
>>
>>6488925
nope. i feel really similar to you. i really don't like looking at men and i find them gross. when i get really horny i basically imagine myself as a woman getting fucked by a dude. also feel >>6489052
i have crushes on girls and i can't see myself ever dating a man.
>>
>>6489052
>>6489121
Just because you may start liking guys at some point doesn't mean you'll stop liking girls.

Although, I have to ask, have you ever been in a relationship/had sex with a girl? And how would you feel if when you did, it didn't "feel right"? Women are prettier, sure, but liking a person's body isn't all there is to attraction.

Maybe you'll really like the way a guy touches your body, or flips you around in bed, or just the general dominance thing. Or maybe not, idk.

Either way, it's nothing to be scared about. Approach it openly to the possibility of it going either way.
>>
>>6489161
>Maybe you'll really like the way a guy touches your body, or flips you around in bed...

Please stop I don't wan't this to happen. Ok I admit i have never been in sexual a relationship with a girl yet...but...but that's just because i am discusted by my own body, and can't bring my self to act many and shit. oh fuck the thought of a being a man in a relationship is horrible.

but that doesn't mean i don't like women! NO! on the inside i am a lesbian i know this! shit i don't want to be attracted to men, men are repulsive! why do i have to be so turned on by the thought of being fucked by one damn it!
>>
File: megablush.gif (274 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
megablush.gif
274 KB, 900x500
>>6489161
>touches your body,
>flips you around in bed
>general dominance
>>
>>6489209
At this point I can't even tell if that's sarcasm or not, but the solution here is very simple. Find a girl who wants to be in a relationship with a trans girl. There's plenty.

I have a friend who I'm pretty sure is interested in me despite having a boyfriend. We knew each other before I met him and I think she was pretty unhappy to find I wasn't kidding when I said I was bi, lol. I feel kinda sorry for her desu, she's really cool, but it's hard to think of her as more than a friend.
>>
>>6489249
I wan't being sarcastic, but now i re-read what i wrote in a sarcastic tone i release how pathetic i am.
>>
File: ricky roseay nods.gif (749 KB, 256x214) Image search: [Google]
ricky roseay nods.gif
749 KB, 256x214
>>6489221
yes pls
>>
>>6489221
Oh, you like that? Ooooh goody, I should tell you all about it.

I love it when my bf just lightly brushes his fingers around, especially around my waist and spine, it's like a magic, electric orgasm that doesn't stop, I can't help but arch my back and moan...

And when he kisses me up my neck and bites my ear as he goes inside me, aaaaa, sooo good. Or when we've gotten a little too frisky when we're cuddling and he's feeling me up and kissing me with juuust the right amount of toungue...

Guys are pretty fucking hot, no joke.
>>
File: please no more.jpg (413 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
please no more.jpg
413 KB, 707x1000
>>6489303
w....why are you doing this to me...
>>
>>6489353
Don't even try to fight your sexuality anon, you can't win.

But, I'll grant you mercy this time, go watch Shoujo Sect and calm down. Judging by your anime-posting I'm sure you'll enjoy it. One of the very few lewd lesbian anime things actually worth watching.
>>
>>6489161
I've had some proto relationships with girls that I ended up fucking up due to autism. They felt comfortable and made me feel nice. I've had sex too, and it was really mentally satisfying but physically so-so.
My "attraction" to men is wholly contingent on me also being a woman. If you told me I would never fantasize about being a woman again I'd really doubt I'd ever think of having sex with a man.
>>
>>6489399
Thank you, from now on i can just play moon light sonata whenever i have my doubts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tr0otuiQuU

This is like a reverse of the Ludovico technique
>>
>>6489477
Well, I suppose that's the difference between us then, isn't it? I'm just a bit more comfortable in my body now. I hadn't thought about that so much because being with a guy wasn't quite as important to me at the time, but I can see how it would be difficult to be with a man when you can't be comfortable with your body.

You should try femming it up, even if you're not on hormones and don't plan to transition. See if you could be okay with yourself as a feminine boy first, you might find it helps for a while.

And also it's certainly not permanent. I don't like advising random people on the internet to transition, it's really not my business to say that.
>>
>>6489513
that's the thing though. i don't feel romantically inclined to men at all and still find them kind of gross.
hormones 8 mos
>>
>>6489513
additionally, the thought of a man doing that kind of stuff he would do to a partner just gives me the heebie jeebies
>>
>>6489615
I dunno then? That's kinda weird desu. I might not think all the guys I meet are attractive or interesting, but there's no hatred or disgust going on. I really don't know what to say about that.

You might actually be better off not fantasizing about being with men at all. Try thinking about being with a girl? I know I never used to able to... er... masturbate... without attempting to feel the actual sensations of having a female body, so just focus on that and work women into your thoughts instead of guys.

Idk if that'll work for you, but I didn't really have a problem with it
>>
try going interracial
>>
>>6488596

You are probably an ugly son of a bitch. And a sad fucker too.
>>
>>6489708
Jeez anon, that was uncalled for. Like it's not even jimmy rustling, it's just mean. What the heck?
>>
>>6489708
I don't think i am particularly ugly. Though i hope that hormones will make me look better, even if i stay in boy mode.
>>
>>6489708
Its OK buddy, let it all out....
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.