[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gay bashings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
Last year some guys in my city got stabbed because they were wearing skinny jeans and the attacker that they where gay (they weren't) What are leggbutts doing to protect themselves? Do you act less faggy when in public? Arm yourselves?

Article link: http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-musicians-attacked-hate-crime-20150623-story.html
>>
File: fuddy3.jpg (152 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
fuddy3.jpg
152 KB, 640x480
I don't know how often I have to say this but I carry a G43 in my skinny jeans.
Bashers get lead.
>>
File: gaspowered_leaf_blower.jpg (14 KB, 520x520) Image search: [Google]
gaspowered_leaf_blower.jpg
14 KB, 520x520
>>6487338
>>
CCW permit
Glock 19
Live in State with stand your ground law.
>>
Hatred is a spiral that never ending. Fighting hatred by hatred is just going deeper in hatred spiral...

Life sucks...
>>
>>6487519
I used to carry the G19 but a little to thick for the skinny jeans and messed with the shirts I could wear to much so I went with the gun here. >>6487353
Pic before I put the XS big dots on it.
>>
>>6487523
You're not fighting hatred or protesting for equality your keeping some psychotic asshole from trying to kill you.
>>
>>6487537
well nowadays I've been carrying my 1911 on a belt holster. I'm not as good with it as my G19 but for some reason I like carrying it.
>>
Just a small knife since I'm small and not American. Can't get a gun for this sort of stuff in Aus.
>>
>>6487576
Hell yes I do that sometimes to. Nothing like 1911 on your hip to make you feel American as fuck and safe.
>>
>>6487353
Really? I can barely fit my phone into my skinny jeans lol
>>
>>6487609
I get them with the waist 1 size to big.
>>
>>6487580
I carry a pocket knife, but wanna get a taser, I'm too chicken for a gun
>>
>implying anon goes outside

OP pls.
>>
>>6487635
Honestly I can understand that. I grew up with guns in my hands since I was 4, so often I take for granted my comfort level with guns. I would say if you are interested check out your local gun shop that has a range. They usually have some experienced range officers that can show you the basics and get you in the right direction. Also you will be surprised how much they love having LGBT people coming in. They treat me so well at mine range you would think I could convince them to suck my dick.
>>
>>6487635

You might as well. I would too if they were close to legal here. Have to get written permission from the Ministry of Home Affairs and authorisation from the state which is entirely bullshit.
>>
>>6487523
yeah but who cares about that when they're dead
>>
File: 1437727909803.jpg (66 KB, 783x600) Image search: [Google]
1437727909803.jpg
66 KB, 783x600
>>6487706
I live in california so it's a little harder to obtain rights and the laws are confusing as hell, but I hope to learn soon
>>
File: cheeki.jpg (34 KB, 612x410) Image search: [Google]
cheeki.jpg
34 KB, 612x410
>>6487771
Good on you. Bashers will soon have to fear getting shot in the face for their bullshit I bet it curbs the instances of it when they have to worry that the person they are attacking could end them right there,
>>
>>6487443

Fuck yeah.
>>
One thing I learned about carrying weapons.

Don't carry anything you don't want taken and used against you.

Because it can fucking happen.
>>
>>6487523
>hatred is a spiral

Pretty sure it stops at the death of the artacker
>>
well i'm a normal guy and not a fem, carry a folding knife, and have a cz75b sitting at home

not particularly worried to be honest
>>
I dunno the thought of armed lesbians makes me giggle
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.