[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Assumed my bissexuality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 266x190) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 266x190
>Be questioned about it by a religious and prejudiced mom.
>I said the truth
>She starts do breath heavly
>We go back home
>She's crying and saying things like "I knew that I wouldn't have luck with sons" and "If regret could kill..."
What you would do in my place /lgbt/?
>>
Let it bump
>>
>>6485988

Settle down with the opposite gender after having romps in my youth with the same gender, as all of us bisexuals are destined to do. Remain faithful to your long term partner as well.
>>
>>6485988
When my mom talks like that, I just tell her I can end her suffering right then and there if she really doesn't want to shut her worthless trap.
>>
>>6485988
Well, at least she's not angry
>>
>>6486073
She is angry, just a passive-aggressive coward, is all.
>>
>>6486073
>28

OP here
She is angry
And she said to me as well "hide that to yourself, don't tell this even to you shadow"
My father doesn't know yet...
Why she didn't telled to him?
>>
I don't know what she's moaning about. That's like the best case scenario of having an LGBT child (when you're someone who doesn't agree with that)
>>
If you're old enough/financially independent, tell them to grow the fuck up. Then if they don't change cut them out of your life.
>>
>>6485988
>not half-lying to your mother
>"Straight as an arrow, I'm just seeing what suits me best right now"
Do you know how many times your parents told you white lies to protect your youth and innocence, let alone how much they lie now to keep you happy and uninvolved?
You're selfish, anon. Being completely aware of your own mother's firm beliefs, albeit hateful ones, and choosing to wave your big disagreement dick in her face is awful.
>What you would do in my place /lgbt/?
The damage is done. She'll either get over it or tell your father and hold it against you every time she makes eye contact.
Do what everybody else who hates their family does. Get a job, move out, get a lover, call your parents every Christmas and never go to any family events ever again.
>>
>>6486127
This. I wouldn't even tell family about being straight up 100% gay unless they ABSOLUTELY had to know. I was married for years before I told my parents. It's your responsibility as a decent human being to protect your family.
>>
>>6486070
You're an awful person and I hope you kill yourself so your family can finally be happy
>>
Why do Bisexual-scum feel the need to "come out" at all? There's really no fucking point unless you're settling down for the rest of your life with the opposite gender. Your sex life doesn't concern anybody but yourself, it's honestly like coming out as a furry or into bdsm or some shit, same exact fucking level of cringe and stupidity.
>>
>>6486127

No, I'm not selfish. She is selfish by trying to use her beliefs to deceive herself and try to male me straight.
Lying? Oh duff, I'm quite honest, unhapply.
>>
>>6486145
Shut up heterosexual dog shit.
>>
>>6486182
She's not trying to make you believe anything. You're old enough to make your own educated decisions. Your mother's not trying to lure you into the great snafu of fucking women exclusively, she was trying to affirm that her children held a similar code as herself. Parents do it all the time and you're expected to sympathize and play along.
She wasn't deceiving herself either, she was just questioned you not-so-subtly flashing your disagreement dick to her every once in a while. If you'd lied to her, she would have known anyways but appreciated you having the respect to tell her you're straight.
>Lying? Oh duff, I'm quite honest, unhapply.
See that? That's the underlying bullshit attitude here. It's immature. It's that same little pious soul which convinces pre-teens to tell their friends what the Nazis got right.
You're pissing on a well-known convention because you think you're better than it, as if how much you like cocks represents some deeper moral fiber that's worth more than your relationship with your mother.

If you're old enough for your mother to think "I'm actually a bisexual" has even a little weight to it, you should be seriously ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>6486154
This. Think you meant "settling down with the same sex" though.

If you're in a same-sex relationship and you're expecting people to see you and your partner together, then sure, then you can tell people. Otherwise, there's really no point.
>>
why are all the replies so autistic
>>
>>6486192
Fuck off gay
>>
>>6486248

Are you a woman? This sounds like fairness based ethics instead of justice-based.
>>
>>6486359
It sounds like retarded Christian pedophile dog shit.
>>
>>6486248
Yeah it would be *so* much more respectful of his mother if he fucking lied to her face... you moron
>>
>>6486359
I'm not a woman and I'm not a Christian. This isn't about some complex system of ethics, it's making you realize you fucked up by not having basic social competency in a single case.
>>6486384
She was clearly setting him up by asking him if he was gay. Telling her he was straight would have been less lying than is his recognizing to hide it a little better and a mutual agreement about what to tell others.
Mother's intuition runs deep, way deeper than knowing what her son whacks it to.
>>
>>6486488
This is such a strange, pedantic argument though. In what made up set of rules is "playing along" aka lying through one's teeth, better than confirming some obvious suspicions with the truth?
>>
>>6489690

He's making retarded arguments since he has to oppose LGBT no matter the circumstances because he's working through some stuff right now.
>>
>>6486127
>Do what everybody else who hates their family does. Get a job, move out, get a lover, call your parents every Christmas and never go to any family events ever again.
not that anon, but thats the plan
>>
>>6489690
Agreeing on an unspoken truth isn't lying.
>>6489702
Please no baito
>>
>>6486106
Pretty commonly said by people who don't want to believe it. Had a gay friend whose dad told him that if he told anybody he was gay, that they would hate him.
>>
>>6486248
Congrats on being the biggest faggot on an LGBT discussion board
>>
>>6485988
What I did, being bisexual myself. I told me mom I'm interested in the opposite sex (not a lie) and dated a couple of girls.
Then I told her I was bi after I had moved out.
>>
>>6486106
How old are you, OP?
>>
File: 1460394904490.jpg (72 KB, 323x323) Image search: [Google]
1460394904490.jpg
72 KB, 323x323
>>6486248
>>6486488
>>6490841
I don't tell my parents about my sexuality or a lot of the little things in my life because there's literally no point in needlessly revealing embarrassing things to them or getting them pointlessly upset. They don't need to know what I jack off to or who I'm fucking.

You've got some really crazy mental gymnastics going on here though, and probably some weird underlying issues with your family. It's perfectly fine not to tell them, but your reasoning is really weird and there's a big situational flaw here in it.

Everyone has little things they'd prefer to hide, or things they would rather not know about a person. If she wanted it to an unspoken thing where she just assumes he's straight and everything is alright in her world, she shouldn't have ever asked about it. Instead she fucked up and wanted to confirm that her son was straight and was met with the honest truth. OP didn't just walk up to her and say "I'm gay".

Sure you could lie, I'd probably lie too. However, lying to your mother is not "less lying" than telling the truth, that's just insanity if you believe that. It's called a white lie, and you make it to protect her feelings.

Also
>If you'd lied to her, she would have known anyways but appreciated you having the respect to tell her you're straight
So she's fucking psychic and just knows you're gay? Or even worse, assumes you're gay even if you aren't?

She doesn't want her son to be gay. She couldn't accept that it could be a possibility and wanted assurance that it was not the case. Lying would at least protect that mental image she has of you but the image that she has of you is a lie.

Honesty hurt her but there is some merit to OP's honesty. You're putting far too much of the blame on him when she was the one who overstepped her bounds and forced him to answer that question where the only other way out is to give an evading non-answer or lie, immediately destroying any pretense of an "unspoken truth".
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.