[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you ever encountered a genderfluid/transtrender person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 1080x1180) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 1080x1180
Have any of you ever encountered a genderfluid/transtrender person in real life?
>>
>>6485937
Tons at my college
>chicks with beards
>man-faced hons with obnoxious manly bark voices
>ftms with lipstick and blue hair
the list goes on.
>>
>>6485937
One and it was pretty awful because I allowed myself to be tricked into going to this presentation and it was just about snowflake shit, s/he was the speaker.
>>
yeah. her name is evelyn, she's a kind-of friend of my gf. nasty saggy tits, has 'i'm not like the other girls' voice, kind of wannabe punk. claims to have snorted coke at 14. probably did not, in fact, snort coke at 14.
>>
>>6485937
Yes, when I played DnD and (s)he freaked the fuck out and rage quit over being called dude. Was a pretty cool dude before that.
>>
File: 1463973912828.jpg (28 KB, 505x537) Image search: [Google]
1463973912828.jpg
28 KB, 505x537
Yeah I saw an ftm that looked like she was mones for 4 to 6 months with bf at Sheetz

she was pretty nerdy looking and talking too much
clearly clingy

It was a college town so it makes sense

I wish there wasnt such a long line for endo appts around here
>>
>>6485944
>Chicks with beards
Honestly, why? Why would anyone do that, except be a obnoxious cunt?
>>
>>6485937
Met one of those Tumblr "agender" people who get triggered if you don't use their weird-ass pronouns. She was ugly as fuck with a gross nasally voice.
>>
A handful of ftms that looked like dr who cosplayers that eventually " detransitioned" and a " girlfag" that called me a bigot for not being interested in her.
>>
>>6485944
I get that there's more than one way to be a man but like... I don't get how FTM's can wear makeup. That would set off my dysphoria so bad.

It's almost like they want to get misgendered so they have something to get mad at.

>maybe I'm onto something
>>
I have a friend whos Genderfluid but only ever wants to be referred to with male pronouns, but they also try to look as feminine as possible. Her boy friend is a trans man whos only trans because their "fictionkin" and identify as Voldemort from Harry Potter.
>>
>>6485937

Everyone in Portland.
>>
usually their

>non passing mtfs or ftms
>cis girls in weird trends and say their genderqueer and wear male clothes one day of the week and thats it
>like #1 but deliberate freaks who think their edgy for "genderfuck" which is usually ugly ass guys in beards wearing female clothing while knowing he looks like shit
>>
>>6486201
>>6486209

Forgot to mention Tom Riddle is from Portland and the other one is moving to Portland soon.
>>
One of the LGBT reps at my uni. She came to my house party with a cute goth guy. Didn't know she was until I was upstairs with him and asked if she was just his freind. He responded "they prefer they pronouns" turned me right off him. Then a couple of weeks later on campus she walked into the mens room whilst I was in. Middle of the day no queue for the womens, 100% female presenting.
>>
A friend brought her over for tabletop RPGs. She was genderfluid and also in 'acting' school.

She made a male character cause "lol I feel like being a guy rite now" and then proceeded to play him like "i AM TUFF AND I PUNCH THINGS WHEN THEY MAKE ME ANGRY RAWR, OH LOOK BOOBS." Pretty much sums up the entire game with her, just a girl pretending she knows what it's like to be a guy.

I gave her character HIV and told her to eat shit when the game ended.
>>
>>6486129
Because they aren't trans and don't have dysphoria, hence the term transtrender
>>
>>6485937
Is that fucking Sakurai or his long lost brother or some shit?
>>
>>6485937
Plenty at my super liberal college. All the ones I know are female. Most are 100% gender-conforming girls with colored hair and flannel who just want a special identity. Some look mildly androgynous.
>>
>>6485937
Yeah. Went to Akon this year, there were some dumbasses that were smoking outside, druggies and all that shit. An obvious cis girl told me she was "gender fluid as fuck." Meanwhile people were confused about which pronouns to use for me (which happens pretty much everywhere). I really don't mind using singular they for people if they need it, but so few actually do. Smh desu senpai.
>>
File: 1440610137331.gif (810 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1440610137331.gif
810 KB, 500x350
There was this girl in high school who was into the whole scene girl look I guess, and hung out with a group of lesbians ("pansexuals" who spent too much time on tumblr) who would spend their free periods literally laying in a pile in our band hall (This is in a baptist school bytheway). Anyways, she went through a period where she had decided that she was "genderfluid". She still dressed 100% femme, but cut her hair in a standard pixie cut. The ironic part was that after a couple of months, she would complain to me about missing her short hair, and then eventually went back to a longer hairstyle and would literally talk about her "wide birthing hips" (She was pretty curvy, probably would have been bad if she was actually trans).

I have a sneaking suspicious that sometime during that summer she may have actually experienced dysphoria, but I'm not really sure.
>>
>>6485937
Yeah, I met a 'bigender' person once. He (ahem, they) just looked like a guy in a dress, to be honest. He had a beard. He was cute and wore the dress well, though.
>>
>>6485937
wren who does the makeup at the scream zone is ftm
>cute af either way really
>>
>>6485937
A person I used to work with was an "FtM" who was apparently on T for 4 years, spoke like an announcer (a female announcer) completely hairless 5 foot rolley polley, feminine mannerisms, wore eyeliner and would constantly say shit like "I know this isn't manly, but..." CONSTANTLY reminded everyone about "his" transgenderism still had boobs, and would get triggered any time someone misgendered "him".
I remember a conversation with "him" saying "I can't grow facial hair very well... I guess I'll have to go on more testosterone"

(I also just completely unconsciously wrote "her" every time there's a "him" in this post, whoops mind her pronouns)
>>
>>6485937
Never met one at my school, but I went to a summer camp once and one person instantly struck me as trans somehow. Turned out they were agender. They're pretty cool, far from being an SJW type. They'd never have brought up their gender if I hadn't asked them first.

Their friends, on the other hand, are fucking crazy. I went to a party of theirs once and there were two FTMs there, both with dyed hair. One of them got gendered female and went off on a small passive-aggressive rant about being misgendered, complaining about how their mum would use the wrong name very occasionally and that was awful. The other I've talked to before and apparently their mum was also horribly unaccepting, misgendering them for a whole couple months after they came out, which was entertaining to me after being misgendered by my parents for years and still to this day.

I discovered through some digging that one of the other people there was 'non-binary' but she has a female name and wears makeup and of course has dyed hair. Even the one agender person who has fairly leftist ideals genders her female.
>>
>>6486804
you mean she experienced raep
>>
>>6487167
Agender people seem to be pretty chill in general. I know two. They're both fairly androgynous and just go with whatever pronouns people call them.
>>
Yes FtM/Ft?

Basically became one of those "non-binary" people. She was and is pretty fat but she looks like a cute boy facially.

A bit mental though, used to make up crazy stories that were obviously fucking made up for attention and eventually got her hair dyed into a rainbow which looked cool but crnge as fuck.

Basically a massive abnormal freak.
>>
>>6485937

Yes, they are weak people obsessed with their own indentity and image in an arrogant manifestation and others in a bigoted way.
>>
>>6485937
Does Tranny in denial/ femboys count? Cause knew someone who kept insisting they were perfectly normal despite having obvious estrogen induced tits.

Also freaked out and was hysterical after others found out about their hormone use.
>>
>>6485937
Yes.
> Gay man
> Obviously gay
> Really fucking flamboyantly camp
> Met 'him' at an anime con while trying to hit on his female BFF
> Get friendzoned due to her already having a boyfriend, stick around due to social group and introductions to other females
> Big event for a birthday party, clubbing then partying at camp gay's flat.
> Camp gay wears a dress and corset the whole time
> Females dress him up like a barbie doll
> 'He' hits on both genders equally, despite having a long distance boyfriend
> Typical gay man
> When people get confused about pronouns, the response is 'oh, whatever, I'm genderfluid, I don't give a shit'.

That's about all I remember. Between the alcohol and a bout of food poisoning from eating something I shouldn't have, I don't remember much of the night other than skipping out on everyone in the morning when I couldn't sleep due to my sleep schedule not letting me be tired.
New game > people.
>>
>>6485937
I know a few.

1. FtM. no hormones. basically just dresses like a guy and looks tomboyish. identifies as gay, so doesn't date straight guys, but gay guys aren't attracted to him because of the aforementioned issues. pretty down to earth tho so nobody gives him shit about it.

2. supposedly genderfluid female with a short haircut. overweight, histrionic, tattoos, depression issues. keeps changing name every few months. nobody takes her seriously about her identity since she claims a new one every few months. not a terrible person tho. just confused and depressed and spends too much time on tumblr i guess.

3. MtF. no hormones. extremely skinny due to eating disorder but not passable. obviously masculine voice, face, and really cringey to be around because they try to suck literally everyone's dick. probably has mental illnesses.

4. MtF friend of "genderfluid" girl. hormones since she was 15. cute feminine voice. 5'6 tall, slim, petite yet curvy body, perky natural B cups, long black hair and gorgeous face. basically /b/'s trap dream. been told she's into me, and I would absolutely hook up with her if I weren't so turned off by penises.

5. FtM, went to school with, she stilll identified as a girl back then, but basically everyone assumed she was butch. fully transitioned and changed name years ago. stocky build, full beard, wife, adopted kids. goes by carl.
>>
>>6485937
Yes, many. Why? Can't find them? Open your eyes.
>>
>>6485937
A few since moving to Madison, WI.
I applied to a number of these cooperative housing places around here as I thought it might be a good way to acclimate to life in the USA among people who would accept me.
The last attempt was most infuriating; the one genderfluid person there was really opposed to my presence there; they wanted another 'non-binary' person living there, not another cis shit.
>>
>>6486012
>mtf
>calls an ftm "she"

why are all mtfs so horrible and entitled?
>>
>>6492447
the last two just seem like actual trans people doe
>>
File: 1466018158058.jpg (40 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1466018158058.jpg
40 KB, 400x400
>>6485937
i know one FtM who identifies as bigender gray/ace whatever that is supposed to mean. his face could pass but he's really fat so hes ugly saggy tits that will always give him away. i dont think he's a bad person by any means, always been nice to me, but i do think he may be just plain delusional
>>
An ex-friend of mine who treated my ex and later me when I came out of the closet really badly.

About a year after that shit she told me she was "so sorry" and because she was now "queer" she understood what she did wrong and I told her to go to hell and fuck off and that she was faking it

Ever since then she's been on and off with her identity cis-to-trans-to-cis-to-trans with various labels in her trans phases (ie. demiboy, genderfluid, gender neutral, FtM)
>>
>>6493366
i can totally relate. just being around cis people gives me crippling anxiety. their existance is hurtful to me because they're a constant reminder of my state of being.
>>
>>6486012
What Sheetz exactly? It might have been me. Out of towers exploring the area. I remember a lot of people staring at me.
>>
>>6485937
I did. She was really tiny and dressed like a boy. Looked basically like a butch cis girl. She was really nice tho and more understanding of trans girl problems than i thought she'd be. She told me how some other non binary types don't really understand or empathize with binary trans people and can offer useless advice at the trans support group in my town. Also talked about "truscum" and that made me cringe a little but otherwise she seemed like a nice person.
>>
>>6487682

most genderqueers are failed trannies
>>
>>6496589
Yea but it was more of a bff takes shady hormone stuff and looks girly, has tits but thinks others don't notice and starts weeping when others realize he's on hormones.

Also kept insisting he was normal.
>>
>>6493779
Jfc please get help you sound like a mess.
>>
>>6486231
>non passing mtfs or ftms
I am so scared that this is me irl holy shit.

>>6487164
Also how can you be on T for 4 years and not have your voice change? Isn't that something that typically happens a few months in?
>>
>>6486380
thats amazing work desu
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.