[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ontario is introducing gender-neutral driver’s licences an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
Ontario is introducing gender-neutral driver’s licences and health cards.

Beginning in early 2017, drivers will be able to select X, instead of an M for male or F for female for their licences.

And this month, the province started issuing health cards that no longer display information about a person’s sex on the front of the card.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com//news/national/ontario-introducing-gender-neutral-drivers-licences-health-cards/article30682514/

Oh no, a lesbian is destroying Ontario all over again.
>>
Damn it but i just renewed my card an went through the annoying process to change my sex marker.
>>
>>6485677
Yeah, sounds like now it's as easy as opting in. Miles better than the archaic process it used to be.
>>
I hate Kathleen Wynne but this is cool
>>
>>6485645
Wouldn't this make identify fraud easier?
>>
This is good news, I'd be overjoyed if I lived in Ontario.
>>
>>6485645
I don't really care about the driver's licenses, but the health cards are retarded. What if a doctor needs to know their sex to treat them properly?
>>
>>6486498
It's actually probably more useful for healthcards because then they'll have to investigate which direction you're going in.

Trans people are at risk for both sex's medical problems and if they just had an F they'd assume cis and might ignore the male problems and vice versa. All it take sto check is to ask the patient, one of the patients friends, or in worse case scenario her doctor and medical records.
>>
>>6486498
>implying they can't already tell
Oh anon. . .
>>
>>6486352
as an ontarian, we're all just busy hating each other for being shit beings over caring about whatever the fuck politics is going on 2 b h
>>
>>6485645
How about they replace it with "biosex" and you can be XX, XY, XYY or XXY?
>>
Also for any Ontarians who care, the law changed a couple of months ago and you no longer need to seek approval from CAMH to get SRS, as long as your healthcare provider is confident making the decision him/herself.
>>
>>6487314
Will a cop be expected to use their x-ray vision or portable DNA tester to check your chromosomes during a routine traffic stop?
>>
>>6487314

>No XXYY

FUCKING CIS-SCUM SHITLORD.
>>
what a fucking joke, canada is a laughing stock of a country
>>
File: donteatass.png (301 KB, 690x475) Image search: [Google]
donteatass.png
301 KB, 690x475
Wow that's wonderful news, so if there's any lonely white sissy boys who were still on the fence, maybe they're desperate to hack their genitals off but still a little bit skeptical about going full tranny, well don't worry, the Jews got you covered. Now you can just get the nullification surgery you've always wanted (a steal at only $30,000) and be a castrati nullo legally because that's your "identity" and that's beautiful, fuck continuing the species amirite? Thanks Mr Goldstein
>>
>>6487563
>forgetting about glorious xxxy

I'm literally triggered right now.
>>
>>6487314
Who's going to pay for the genetic testing? What's the point when having doctors look between babies' legs is way quicker and cheaper?
>>
>>6485645
It's nothing interesting. They're making ALL of the health cards have no gender/sex written on them anymore. +the X thing is to be in line with NZ, Aus, Nepal and a few others.
>>
>>6488831
I know you gotta regurgitate the stale concepts you learned from /pol/ but let me ease your troubled mind by telling you, no baby, there's no risk of the species dying out.
>>
>>6485645
I know you don't live in Ontario but Kathleen Hitler has destroyed this fucking province plenty already.
She needs to be crucified and stoned to death for the shit she's pulled, there's no way she's even fucking human.
>>
>>6494619
Can't live with sex education can you?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.