[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you find long hair on a guy to be sexually attractive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 14
File: ivan zakharov.jpg (142 KB, 573x670) Image search: [Google]
ivan zakharov.jpg
142 KB, 573x670
do you find long hair on a guy to be sexually attractive?
>>
File: tumblr_n2wczrESja1tw7h8lo1_400.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2wczrESja1tw7h8lo1_400.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>6485456
i love it

i don't know why everyone hates it so much
>>
>>6485598
This DESU senpai.
>>
>>6485456
I find sexually attractive people sexually attractive.
>>
>>6485456
Yes. Well kept long hair raises my estimation of a person considerably.
>>
File: Metalhead.jpg (27 KB, 350x467) Image search: [Google]
Metalhead.jpg
27 KB, 350x467
>>6485456
It depends, your picture is really pretty. Pic related on the other hand is completely disgusting and sadly most men with long hair look like this.
>>
>>6486275
that guy's alright except the peter griffin chin

or joe swanson chin actually

also you sound like a fat chick
>>
>>6485456
Yes. That's why I keep mine long, and take care of my curls.

>>6486275
> Metalheads
> Viking-looking guys
> Long hair
> Muscles
> Can talk music with them
So much yes. Especially if they're actually in a band and can play worth a shit.
>>
File: Partay22.jpg (63 KB, 309x717) Image search: [Google]
Partay22.jpg
63 KB, 309x717
>>6485456
He is very attractive. It all depends on the guy, really.
>>
>>6486275
I agree with this. I rarely ever find guys with long hair attractive but their are exceptions such as OP's picture. But most men with long hair don't look like that, they look greasy, and gross.

Though I'm an mtf, not a gay.
>>
>>6485456
Sure. As long as it's not greasy and is incredibly soft like mine. Although I only started liking guys with long hair when I grew mine out so I might just be narcissistic.
>>
File: daryl-walking-dead.jpg (248 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
daryl-walking-dead.jpg
248 KB, 1280x720
>>6486275
is that a leaked pic of daryl when he was just a kid?
>>
File: gaytwins.jpg (279 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
gaytwins.jpg
279 KB, 1280x850
>>6492503
>I always date my gay twin
>>
God I wish I could grow my hair out lke that
>>
No, I want my MEN to look like MEN. Twink-lovers are disgusting switcheroos.
>>
HELL yeah. I've been growing my hair out for like a year because of this, but no matter how much I try to take care of it it, looks like a disgusting blob. I honestly have no clue how to style hair.

I wonder if purely gay people are less likely to be into long hair than bis (which I am)?
>>
>>6494487
Use conditioner
>>
>>6494499
I do :'(
>>
File: jim.jpg (33 KB, 540x358) Image search: [Google]
jim.jpg
33 KB, 540x358
>>6485456
No, it's disgusting
>>
>>6494469
methinks the mathcfriend doth protest too much
>>
>>6485456
Absolutely, although I do prefer fit guys as well so my perfect bf wold be fit and have long hair.
>>
File: 1467418284015.jpg (33 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
1467418284015.jpg
33 KB, 480x720
yes, but i'm a bifaggot, the taste in men for bisexuals and gays is different.
>>
>>6494520
Use BETTER conditioner, and use a decent shampoo first.
My long hair gets greasy, so I have to use head and shoulders to strip that out of it and control the dandruff caused by flaky skin.
Then I use Herbal Essences to control the curls and make it manageable. Works brilliantly, except for the fact that the active ingredients in it are banned in the EU, so I have to import big bottles of conditioner from Canada.
>>
Only if they look androgynous or girly

if not then it needs to be shaved especially the long hair and beard combo
>>
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 209x241) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 209x241
i'd have his babies
>>
A cute boy with pretty long hair is the best.
>>
>>6485456
depends on the guy
>>
Long hair's great.

It's like living in two different worlds having it, because how much shit you get for it is kind of regional.
>>
File: bae.jpg (63 KB, 564x564) Image search: [Google]
bae.jpg
63 KB, 564x564
All I want is for Ragnar to ravage me over and over and over again
>>
>>6485456
ever since i did acid, i've gained a lot of appreciation for long hair
>>
>>6496507
He's literally so attractive. Look at his younge pics as a model. Long true blonde hair. Perfect jawline. He's a God
>>
It depends on the guy, I look bad with short hair.
>>
>>6494520
Don't shampoo every day. Shampooing will make your hair greasier faster, just use it once a week or less. To start with it will get really greasy but it will eventually settle when you stop stripping the essential oils from it every day.
>>
>>6495512
People import Herbal essences? I always assumed it was cheap gimmicky shit
>>
I have a huge thing for men with long hair. I don't find men with short hair attractive at all in most cases and I think every one of them would look so much better with long hair. I just wish there would be more men with long hair! (Biscum woman here, so that might explain a lot)
>>
Mine is around the bottom of my shoulder blades, but I'm trans so I grew it out wanting to look girly out of any want to be attractive.

I think it can look good if it's taken care of.
>>
File: 1453860257599.jpg (49 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1453860257599.jpg
49 KB, 600x900
>>6485456
It can be. I keep my hair a bit longer than that and I think it looks alright but that's really just a league of its own. Guess I might as well link myself for the hell of it too though. Might cut it at some point, not too sure.
https://i.warosu.org/data/fa/img/0110/22/1457293435025.jpg
>>
>>6485456
I love Farah Fawcett hair, curl fros and Afros. Textured hair when big is so beautiful but also straight long sleek black hair is sickening as well.

I'd prefer my partner be the former but not too sure if I'd want a big Afro, a blow out or pin straight locks
>>
How do you do proper hair care? I love having longer hair but I don't know how to keep it looking good. All I do is shampoo. Help me out my fellow faggots.
>>
>>6500157
You need a conditioner that suits your hair type. Try not to fry it with a hair dryer. Get the ends trimmed at least once in a while.
>>
>>6500164
>You need a conditioner that suits your hair type
How do you learn that?
>>
>>6500189
You should check out /fa/'s hair generals man
they'll give you better advice than you'll get here
>>
>>6500189
Go by the descriptions on the bottles. Check websites. Then, trial and error.

For example, you don't want a moisturizing conditioner if your hair gets weighed down easily or it will probably be flat and greasy. But, if it's completely fried right now, then you might have to use a moisturizing one for a while.
>>
File: dan's hair.jpg (20 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
dan's hair.jpg
20 KB, 500x278
So I'm trying to grow my hair really long, like down to my nipples. Problem is it's really curly and has a lot of volume, like pic related. Should I try to find a product/ do something to tame the curls, or should I just embrace the jew?
>>
>>6500483
you could always get dreads
>>
I like extremely short hair, or entirely shaved. Long hair is a boner killer.
>>
If they do the femboi thing, then hell yeah. Was about to say "no" stupidly but then I remembered I'm really into qt fembois.

Otherwise, generally speaking, shorter hair is better for more masculine men for me.
>>
File: Fabio_Lanzoni_2014.jpg (449 KB, 768x1152) Image search: [Google]
Fabio_Lanzoni_2014.jpg
449 KB, 768x1152
>>6485456
mmmyes
>>
>>6500026
The 'curls and waves' stuff works for my curls. Literally nothing else has kept them under control, but that stuff straightens them out, lets me get a comb through easily, then they dry out all glossy and shiny and in tight bouncy curls once more.

>>6500189
>How do you learn that?
Read the fucking bottle. Look at your fucking hair. Match them.
Don't use trendy scented shit, because it's fruit puree.

>>6500483
Herbal essences controls frizz, but I don't know about THAT much frizz.
Try growing it out anyway. I had a mop of curls until I got it long, then the weight just dragged it down and it formed ringlets on it's own.
>>
>>6485456
>do you find long hair on a guy to be sexually attractive?
Well that depends on the guy.
I mean my crush had delicious long blond hair, but other people just don't look good with it.
>>
>>6500483
you can have it chemically straightened

I also have kike-curls even worse than in your picture(close to negro hair almost) and it triggers me
>>
I think long hair tends to frame a male face better and make him more attractive, while short hair shows off the attractive features of female faces.

I'm nearly but not entirely gay though so that may have something to do with it. I'm mostly into guys who look 'pretty'.
>>
File: 469009-800w.jpg (81 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
469009-800w.jpg
81 KB, 800x1200
>>6485456
I don't like it super long, but I dislike it very short too. Buzzcuts are not attractive at all. The shortest length that appeals to me is still rather shaggy (strands of hair like 10 cm long, and the longest that appeals to me is around shoulder-length, like in the OP image. Wavy hair is also better than very straight long hair.

Funnily, I'm bi and have this same preference for both males and females. I really like androgyny, and mid-length is the most neutral, so I guess that's why.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.