[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I find a trap bf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1467269306899.jpg (137 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
1467269306899.jpg
137 KB, 1252x1252
I thought I'd ask here because this seems like the relevant place (maybe?) I don't know anyway I am attracted to girls but also feminine looking guys. I am currently a virgin loser and alone so I am probably going to try and find someone to be with soon but women just seem so much more difficult to be around I'd probably rather a trap guy instead someone I can also be friends with. The issue is I'm not really gay then in the sense of being attracted to the average guy or a muscular guy which it seems like all those dating apps and shit would be composed of that and finding guys like the type I want irl seems impossible.
>>
I'm having the opposite problem, there are no average looking or muscular guys out there only feminine looking guys. So I say just go to the apps and stuff and you'll find those guys easy peasy.
>>
>>6484253
When I say feminine looking tho I mean like very feminine looking and I can't seem to see that kind of thing on these sites
>>
I've known a lot of cute dudes who are only slightly effeminate and mostly just look like skinny guys in public, but are willing and able to look like full blown traps with a simple shave, hairstyle, and outfit change.
I guess it depends on whether or not you're okay with looking like a regular gay in public as long as you get your qt trap in bed.
>>
>>6484284
that's what I meant as well.
>>
F2M lf qt think/trap bf to fug

How do?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.