[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cisgendered lesbian here. I am exclusively attracted to women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Cisgendered lesbian here. I am exclusively attracted to women (as in: not predominantly lesbian but exclusively lesbian). No gender dysphoria whatsoever.

I can only get off by imagining I'm a straight man fucking a woman. Anyone else feel this way? Like, lesbians who feel the same or gay guys who can only get off when they picture themselves as a woman fucking a man? It really bums me out because I know I will never be able to morph into a guy. :(

inb4 strap-ons, I know strap-ons exist, but I will never feel a girl from the inside.
>>
Not the same but similar situation.

I'm a gay guy that is 100% cis for sure. No gender disphoria or anything like that. I'm 100% a bottom and when I'm having sex, I like to imagine myself as a girl. I have no issues with my dick getting touched or anything like that. I love being a guy in every other aspect of my life, but treated like a woman in bed.

What do?
>>
>>6484307
EXACTLY!!! God, I hate this. Do you feel insecure about telling your partners too?
>>
Sounds like a mild case of Autoandrophilia, commonly shortened to AAP. Since 4chan has way more biological men than women its sister condition, Autogynephilia, is seen far more often.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanchard%27s_transsexualism_typology#Autogynephilia_and_autoandrophilia

In the mild form it can just be a fetish, though a strong one. In extreme cases it might lead to dysphoria and the desire to transition. Don't worry too much if that's not the case for you. Some transsexuals are AAP/AGP but not all AAP/AGPs are transsexual.

For more info, though focused on your condition's mirror image, see:
>>6421830
>>6421855
>>
>>6484225
Also if you frequent cis lesgen then I know at least one other poster there experiences the same thing so ask around.
>>
>>6484307
Ditto.
>>6484311
I forgo telling my partners about my particular thoughts in the bedroom and describe what I'm looking for instead. Haven't had one person connect the dots yet.
>>
>>6484334
So you just picture your anus is a vagina? I unfortunately cannot picture my clit as a penis, seeing as it's not comparable shape-wise. I'm thinking about getting a strap-on. Maybe I don't even have to tell my partners.
>>
>>6484225
...sure you're not bi? x_x
>>
How sexually experience are you? It may be that it's just easier for you to imagine a guy than a girl in those situations.
>>
>>6484340
Pretty much. More than actually imagine a backwards-facing pussy, I like to envision a cross-section view of my rectum as if it were a vagina. Complete with uterus and all the usual fixins'.
In many ways the act of bottoming as a man in an S&D relationship is very similar to bottoming as a vanilla woman, so asking my partner to rub my lower back, to refer to my ass using slang for vagina, or to pull my hair, he just assumes it's a kink and goes along with it. There really is nowhere for a male role in traditional lesbian sex.
That makes me think your problem could be your partner's attitude during sex. Check out buying a Feeldoe. You'll probably also want to tell all that to partners. Ask her to treat you like a man in the bedroom and explain to her exactly how you want to be treated.
>>
>>6484444
>Ask her to treat you like a man in the bedroom
Problem with this is gold stars will have no fucking clue how that works.
>>
>>6484483
Right, because it's something they're probably not used to hearing from their other female partners.
>explain to her exactly how you want to be treated.
Explain to her what being treated like a man means to you personally and what she could do to make you more comfortable during sex.
>>
>>6484225
you have a fetish for imagining yourself as a man. Who cares?
>>
File: 1463219523811.gif (999 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
1463219523811.gif
999 KB, 250x251
>>6484225
>No gender dysphoria whatsoever.
>I can only get off by imagining I'm a straight man fucking a woman.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.