[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why so many lesbians obeses?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: lesbians are fatty.png (43 KB, 1156x342) Image search: [Google]
lesbians are fatty.png
43 KB, 1156x342
siriously, is a fact that lesbians are obese as fuck, but why? why 3/4 or lesbians are obese? is because like straight men thay have a masculine brain who lead to not mind they looks and health? the combination of female endocrine system and masculine brain lead to these fatness?????

and why bisexuals are more fatty than gays but at the same type they have much more anorexic people? probably a androgine brain is pretty neurotic, who leads to more overweight than healthy gay men and straight women brain (femenized brain) but at the same time is more more anorexic than the same feminized brain bc neurosis and inestability? what are your thought? how we stop the pandemic of obesity in lesbian and lesser extent straight males? why masculinized brains have so little self respect for their bodies?
>>
too ugly and fat to get a man -> become a lesbian
>>
Probably, becouse man care more about their partner's look. Maybe that's why gay guys are more fit as well :D
>>
>>6482963

This makes it harder for me to respect lesbian identities. I can respect men in womens bodies, i can't respect losers who lie.
>>
>>6482963
Nothing easier than getting a guy m8. Unfortunately men are prone to go gay if they can't get a woman. I.e prison gay, bacha bazi, etc. Lesbians settle for men if they can't get a woman. Everyone wants a qt grill to smile and hold their hand.
>>
>>6482924
I am a lesbian and I'm thin
I'm scared I will have to settle for a fat chick instead of a qt thin girl
>>
>>6485852
>Lesbians settle for men if they can't get a woman
This doesn't explain why lesbians are so fat. Are you telling me the skinny ones can't get qt grills?
>>
>>6488607

As alternative, try a translesbian on HRT with a decent body.
>>
>>6488607
Just day a twink boy
>>
>>6482924
i'd be pretty miserable if i was a woman who was stuck being with other women her entire life

one of them is enough insanity and emotional instability, two of them must be hell on earth
>>
>>6488643
>>6488746

Transbians I am not opposed to, but am a little bit iffy on.

I'm attracted to femme girls so there's not a chance in hell I'd date a twink.
>>
>>6482924
I feel like the fact that 1 in every 5 gay men has AIDs is skewing that data.
>>
File: 1467074648149.gif (3 MB, 200x161) Image search: [Google]
1467074648149.gif
3 MB, 200x161
>>6485755
>I can't respect women
>>
>>6488607
>not wanting to seduce a depressed chubby girl and tell her how beautiful her body is
>not wanting to slowly introduce healthy eating habits
>not jogging with her around the neighborhood every morning
>not cutting all contact the instant she starts to significantly thin up or improve her self-esteem knowing that she'll spiral even deeper into her old habits without you there
The American dream is within your grasp. Reach out and grab it.
>>6488782
Twinks are pretty much girls anyways though.
>>
>>6488810
Don't feed my sadism, Anon.
>>
>>6488631
I wasn't explaining the obesity rate, I was explaining the part how you can never be too fat or too ugly to "get a man" because men are typically fat and ugly. As far as obesity goes, America has a high rate of obesity. That means lesbians too. The american lesbian obesity rate is about on par as the straight male american obesity rate. Outside of the US, lesbians are not grossly overweight.
>>
>>6482924
They don't have to pander to male desires, so they get fat.
Or >>6482963
Or that women are easily brainwashed, so they don't need to 'keep' their lover interested. They just make with the abuse and brainwashing to make them never leave.
>>
>>6482924
>why 3/4 or lesbians are obese?

> 26.4% in that graph is obese.
> Thats 1/4th of the lesbians.
> Stats from 2001-2008
> Massachusetts

> Sage
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.