[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not fitting in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: hoas.png (390 KB, 762x1668) Image search: [Google]
hoas.png
390 KB, 762x1668
I'm a gay dude, and I love drawing gay stuff, mostly furry. Sometimes I think I wanna be flamboyant, but then think 'what's the point?' I'm already gay, and don't see any reason to kind of be outward about it or vocal.

I don't really believe in gay pride, or any of the sort. It feels better to just stick with those who are like me and are just low key gay, and have fun that way and stuff.

I have alot of fun at gay bath houses, everyone's already gay and acting like normal human beings, they don't have to do the work of projecting out being gay.

I know few people are up in arms sometimes that I don't know pride in being gay, but I always tell them that I simply don't see any reason for it.
Am I out of place, or is kind of low key gay normal?

Also I can be a fucking whore despite being low key.
>>
OP, you do you, but don't get on your fucking high horse about it
>>
>>6482119
Alright, that's fair.

>don't get on your fucking high horse about it
Are you projecting?
>>
p o s t d r a w i n g s
o
s
t

d
r
a
w
i
n
g
s
>>
File: kratos.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
kratos.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>6482110
>being a whore
WHY the fuck is every gay male a goddamn whore?
>>
>>6482110
I draw gay stuff too OP and I am a level 32 furry trash artist. Lately our community is so fuckin pussified and sensitive that sometimes I die inside knowing i'm associated with some of us. Furries are retarded and I am one. God help me.
>>
>>6482110
>I know few people are up in arms sometimes that I don't know pride in being gay, but I always tell them that I simply don't see any reason for it.
>Am I out of place, or is kind of low key gay normal?
Being low key gay is a privilege.
Gay pride is not "I am proud of the fact that I like to suck dick"
Gay pride is "I am proud of the fact that survived a hostile world that hates me for what I am, and will continue to survive and fight until the world is no longer hostile to people like me"
Being able to just casually be gay and not have it be an identity or a brand on your neck is a right that needs to be earned. We are not the ones who made LGBT a group or an identity. It is brand on the necks of anyone who dares deviate from traditional gender roles, placed there by society, not us.
The previous generation of LGBT fought and even died to begin earning the right to be "low key gay", and the current generation needs to keep fighting for that right. If we don't, then you can bet your ass things will go right back to the way they were 60 years ago.

Less than 60 years ago, there were police officers who would sexually molest random men on the street so that they could arrest anyone who played along for homosexuality, which was illegal. Your grandparents probably personally knew people who were arrested and prosecuted for homosexuality. People could get arrested for something as ridiculous as crossdressing in their own homes.
There was no support and no acceptance anywhere from anyone. The closest you could get was "love the sinner, hate the sin" which was a minority viewpoint already.
That's the kind of world we'll end up in if the current generation decides they don't really feel like bothering with the whole gay pride thing.
>>
>>6483138
Having developed sexual preferences usually requires putting yourself pretty high on your mental priority list.
If what you ram your junk into is vital to your self-image, you're probably either going to be chaste or a huge slut. The physically chaste are usually to busy working or studying to go on 4chan's dedicated fag board.

Trans people, actors and models, *sexuals, politicans, genderqueer-types, you name it, it's no real surprise that social groups made up of people so concerned about their identity and outwards appearance need constant sexual affirmation.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.