[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Confused
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Cis anon here. Help me out gay anons. The whole Taylor Swift thing has me bamboozled. Is he really not gay?
>>
It's just his beard.
>>
Also cis doesn't mean hetero. most gay guys are cis.
>>
Femanon here. When I thought he was gay, I thought he was hot. Now that he is dating Taylor SWift I find he is not. Why exactly is that?
>>
File: tumblr_n6oalpCDPk1rjg72do1_400.gif (986 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6oalpCDPk1rjg72do1_400.gif
986 KB, 300x375
>>6481663
Well, there is a theory that she sometimes spend time as a beard.
Joe Jonas is a closeted gay, and it turned out they never had sex while they were together.
Taylor Lautner is a closeted gay.
Harry Styles quite possibly is gay, that one's a bit more shaky, though.
So it's not impossible that she could go out with a gay guy again (especially because she's allegedly a bit funny about sex and only lost her virginity when she was with Jake Gylenhaal).
There's a couple of rumors floating around that Tom Hiddleston and Kenneth Branagh were an item, and certainly Tom hasn't had a history of long relationships when he's been publicly linked with women. He's also pretty secretive.
That all being said, if anything, he's probably bisexual. Or just straight and the rumour mill is full of shit.
>>
File: girlfag.png (73 KB, 170x366) Image search: [Google]
girlfag.png
73 KB, 170x366
>>6483796
Google "girlfag".

Congrats on your new genderqueer identity.
>>
>>6483796
It's called lacking self-awareness and respect for others
>>
>>6483796
>Fujoshit
>>
File: 1433655960360.jpg (24 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1433655960360.jpg
24 KB, 500x500
>>6483796
>being a fujoshit
I thought this type of abomination was a legend.
>>
>>6489837
>>6489877
>>6489946

Really? So you're saying I should be ashamed of what I am or am not attracted to?
>>
>>6490321
If you think about it, every sexual preference or orientation or fetish etc, has been shamed and hated on for some reason or another.
It's like shaming other people for having different sexual tastes than you is the meaning of life or something.
>>
>>6483918
There are a lot of rumors that Tom is a huge manwhore sleeping with loads of women. Never heard the Kenneth Branagh one though, that preddy hot
>>
>>6483796

You're a homophobic fetishist.
>>
>>6490877
I'd say he was unavailable to me no matter what his orientation is.
>>
>>6490505
>attracted to gay man
>Not attracted to man contaminated by Taylor Swift
I think you mean Swiftaphobic
>>
Taylor is trans, so technically he is gay
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.