[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>being young gay guy in shitty post-soviet country (that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
>being young gay guy in shitty post-soviet country (that's enough already, actually)
>met new roommate
>10/10, cute as hell, pretty clever and kind, typical bad-boy
>spent few days with them
>talked to him like really a lot, began to understand what he is your soulmate
>he told you how cool you are
>hugging and cuddling, sleeping in same bed, wrapped his arms around your neck
>but never 'd been kissing or even speaking about dating and stuff
>got kinda really confused, asked about his orientation
>told he had few same-sex experiments, when he was younger
>told him what you like him, probably a lot
>OH SAY WHHAAAAAT? NO HOMO MATE SRY I'M STRAIGHT AS HELL, NO HARD FEELINGS I GREW UP OVER MY HOMOSEXUALITY BUT YOU'RE COOL LET'S BE FRIENDS
>I'VE NEVER EVER THOUGHT ABOUT YOU THAT WAY
>LET'S BE FRIENDS OKAY?
>haven't balls for explain him how super-gay he acts, not even for asking him to stop denying his orientation
>can say nothing except for "m'kay"
>your face
>>
>>6481617
Sounds like my life anon, except I don't have to live in post-Soviet eastern Europe
Best of luck with your bedfriend
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 306x164) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 306x164
>>6481617
>living in a poor country
>>
>>6481617
At least your dick wasn't mutilated
>>
>Meet 10/10 twinky femboy through internets
>No delusions of trans just likes to play dress up
>Nerd, plays real vidya, comics, everything
>Literally a perfect conflux of sexuality and personality

Long gone now. Way out of reach. Moved across the country before we could meet.

Long gone.
>>
See, this is why coming out of the closet and labeling yourself homosexual is generally a bad idea. The people who will be your potential partners are only other people who have done the same things.

If you had kept your mouth shut and just focused on the here and now who knows where it would have ended up.

Let this be a lesson for next time.
>>
I feel your pain OP, almost exact scenario for me word for word. I haven't told him I have a crush on him but its blatantly obvious that I do.

I dunno, I can kinda handle it for now, the physical contact is great I just wanna kiss him and then tell him how much I love him.
>>
>>6481617
>hugging and cuddling, sleeping in same bed, wrapped his arms around your neck

Is it normal in eastern Europe for two straight dudes to casually do this with each other?

How easy is it to immigrate to your country?
>>
>>6485075
Yes.
Western guys are all about "buddies", building different kind of social connection through school, job and hobbies. But not so much focus on "brotherhood".
Russian/Eastern European guys can be very intimate and the friendship is deeper.

http://mavericktraveler.com/why-friendships-in-eastern-europe-are-very-different-than-those-in-the-west/
>>
>>6485075
You emigrate to a country if you're leaving from your current country to the one in question.
You're sentence should be "How easy is it to emigrate to your country?".
>>
>>6485086
no it isnt normal what the fuck
>>
>>6485088
You emigrate FROM your current country.

You immigrate TO another country.

The original sentence is correct.
>>
>>6485097
Yes it is. I'm from Vilnius. I always sleep on same bed with male friends. I heard American guy doesn't do that.
>>
>>6485104
Had to google it, fuck.
You win, which hole?
>>
>>6485105
>hugging and cuddling, wrapped his arms around your neck

this is normal? imbecile
>>
>>6485105
I love Vilnius! Beautiful city.
>>
>>6485086
>>6485105
That's hot, man. I want to go there. ;_;
>>
>>6485142
You shouldn't, people are poor and there's nothing to do
>>
>>6485075
>Is it normal in eastern Europe for two straight dudes to casually do this with each other?
Hugs are normal. A kiss on the cheek is also acceptable, as long as it's seldom done and/or ritualistic in nature. Cuddling not so much. Sharing a bed is fine if there's only one bed.

Now that I think about it, that's probably why eastern europe and middle east are so homophobic. The platonic display of affection between men is more accepted there, and thus being gay in that context can come off as predatory and two faced.
>>
>>6485169
But straight guys don't let you spoon them here.

By the way, would they kill you if they felt your erection poking into their back?
>>
>>6485182
>no one lets me spoon them anywhere
At least you aren't ugly anon.
>>
>>6485182
>But straight guys don't let you spoon them here.
You don't know if you don't try
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.