[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Students at one New York City high school elected the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: prom queen.jpg (90 KB, 757x505) Image search: [Google]
prom queen.jpg
90 KB, 757x505
Students at one New York City high school elected the first gender-fluid prom queen in the school's history: Matthew Crisson, a senior at LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts who identifies as non-binary, took home the crown to tons of support. But Matthew faced online negativity in the aftermath.

“It just sucks that men win everything, we thought we at least deserve that.” said one female student of Laguardia.

http://www.teenvogue.com/story/laguardia-high-school-prom-queen-gender-fluid-matthew-crisson

This is the America you choose.
>>
File: mad.jpg (40 KB, 680x501) Image search: [Google]
mad.jpg
40 KB, 680x501
In 2011, we voted this guy as home coming queen.
This wasn't an insult; he was one of the few kids that wasn't 'hurr durr straight' in a little racist town, and we wanted him to fucking get it.
They blocked us, and let some shitcunt girl win who got so little votes, she was below 'Batman' on the ballet.
They even asked the kid if he was cool with it and they still wouldn't let us.
>>
>>6481589
>implying they weren't doing it as a joke
>implying he's not a walking joke to everybody around him
What high school students did you grow up around?
>>
What a faggot.
>>
>>6481589
>socks with those wedges

This is the only thing I'm really upset about
>>
File: VK1sYPc.gif (346 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
VK1sYPc.gif
346 KB, 500x344
>>6481589
Lol what a fag, the funniest thing is how uncomfortable and disturbed that black guy is, what did he do to deserve this?
>>
>>6481770
He's disturbed by the socks with wedges like "damn nigga, those socks??? with those wedges??? Shit man"
>>
File: socks and heels.png (189 KB, 239x509) Image search: [Google]
socks and heels.png
189 KB, 239x509
>>6481770
>>6481714
WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOSE
>>
>>6481810
>>6481786
Holy shit I just noticed, if your gonna a special snowflake, at least be fashionable
>>
>>6481589
>socks with wedges
>that gauzy shit
>that yellow abomination of a dress
I thought turbofaggots were supposed to be fashionable
But NOOOOOO HES SO BRAVE
Fuck you and fuck your attention whore life
I'm done caring about this goodbye
>>
This guy looks like he just came from a work camp to be crowned cause he was the only one wearing a dress.
>>
>>6484844
My eyes can't even process that dress. it looks like that holographic wrapping paper you can get thats really annoying because tape doesnt stick to it properly. The shawl/scarf/ugly whatever looks like something my 85 year old great aunt would wear to a summer wedding. the wedges aren't bad as an item, but don't go with the outfit (although i dont know what possibly could). and the socks....JUST
>>
>genderjuid
>>
File: political career when.jpg (72 KB, 776x291) Image search: [Google]
political career when.jpg
72 KB, 776x291
Prom King fighting for what matters to the people
>>
>>6481676
This.

My school would always vote the biggest sperglord and the fattest landwhale King and Queen.
>>
>>6481589
shouldn't not identifying as either gender result in not being eligible for gender-restricted things such as being prom king/queen
>>
I'm most triggered by those socks
>>
>“It just sucks that men win everything, we thought we at least deserve that.” said one female student of Laguardia.
ANNIHILATED
If we show this to /v/ I'm willing to bet they'll immediately move to our side
>>
>>6485155
This is hilarious if it's real.
>>
>>6481589
He looks like a tibetan monk
>>
>>6485260
Not on topic, but from where do you get those nice DFW memes ?
>>
Looks like bald violet chachki
>>
>>6485163
This was why prom kings and queens were banned at my school by the time I was a senior. Also we were super rural and it was probably only a matter of time before someone pulled a Carrie and dumped pig's blood on some poor sperg girl.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.