[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Snorting for Orlando"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Apparently someone thought this was an ok thing to do?

Has anyone else seen this?
>>
Snorting what though? Coco didn't never hurt nobody, what's the problem?
>>
>>6481079
my roommate did acid and cocaine and then he tried to rape me so it checks out
>>
>>6481095
I don't believe you if he took them in that order. Or it just wasn't acid.
>>
>>6481114
the cocaine was way earlier in the day
the problem with him doing acid was it was his first time doing more than one tab (he had only done one once before) and for whatever reason he took two, and then a third one because he thought that they weren't going to take effect.

Also this didn't all happen in rapid succession
>>
I don't get it. This is supposed to be offensive or something?
>>
>>6481355
It's supposed to imply that all the people killed were drug addicts and so deserved it. Trolls couldn't just say that, or they'd get laughed out of any intelligent social circle.

At least, I think what this meme is supposed to be. Hell if I know for sure. Some memes are so obtuse, I really don't think they end up meaning anything at all.

Remember, kids. Subliminal brainwashing has been proven to be bunk. People love going into denial, and there's nothing easier to deny then something you're not even consciously aware of. If you want to brainwash people with the epic Hitler danks, you have to take the risk of revealing yourself and your memes, you can't just epic win from the Guy Fawkes shadows.
>>
>>6481413
I don't think that's what it implys, just druggies showing their respect in the only way they know how. Nothing to get butthurt over.
>>
>>6481422
Well considering that you want me to stop really badly by pulling out the trump card dank words, I'd say I was right after all. So all the more reason to make fun of the Jesus desu danks.
>>
>>6481079
Who cares, it was only muslims

How any self-respecting fag feel sad over a muslim dying baffles me
>>
>>6481413
>implies the victims were drug addicts and deserved it
says who? gays love drugs anyway and it was probably some gay druggies who started snort for orlando to begin with.
>>
>>6481079
I mean, Cocaine is pretty expensive. So doing some lines in honor of the victims is kind of a classier version of pouring out a 40.

I respect it.
>>
Comedy is the greatest weapon against fear. That's why we have dark comedy. If we didn't have this option people would go crazy.
>>
However and whenever I die I want everyone to rail a fat line, smoke a bowl, bomb a gram or eat a sheet in my memory.
>>
>>6482326
#HuffGlueForAnon
>>
File: 1314543860253.jpg (17 KB, 396x402) Image search: [Google]
1314543860253.jpg
17 KB, 396x402
>>6482353
>>
>>6481114
Why is that so hard to believe? I've tripped several times in my life and did other drugs on top of it during the trip.

It's acid - you don't completely lose all sense of your faculties and reality unless you're a weak minded idiot or predisposed to mental disorders.
>>
>>6482455

I'm not sure I could get hard on acid - certainly not if I was high enough to try to rape somebody. And that'd be a weird reaction to acid imo anyway. Like where are you going to be where that's going to seem like a good idea? It seems like if you didn't overdo it, you'd be too sensible to go that far, and if you overdid it you'd be tripping too hard to make a decent effort unless they did even more than you did.
>>
>>6481079
They were gays who went to nightclubs
It's what they would've wanted
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.