[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So ive been talking to this guy i met from craigslist for my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: bod.jpg (25 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
bod.jpg
25 KB, 640x480
So ive been talking to this guy i met from craigslist for my first time i will be bottoming. Ive never had sex with a guy before and I am nervous. We will be using protection so im not worried really about hiv but i am scared of herpes. am i being paranoid? advice?
>>
>>6480863
Accept the herpes and embrace it desu, also yes quite paranoid, maybe ask him how he got herpes.
>>
File: 1424195597327.png (69 KB, 281x281) Image search: [Google]
1424195597327.png
69 KB, 281x281
>>6480869
but i dont want the herp
>>
>>6480993
Just ask him say" Hey anon i really don't want to get the herps anytime soon. Yo- You don't have the Herps do you? Just ask bro or wank off and use Grindr
>>
Or go on a date with some one you actually like and see if a little romance develops
>>
>>6481107
>two guys
>romance
lol you are funny. just ask guys if they are top or bottom and get the deed done, if the sex is good enough do it until you tire and want to bottom or top with a new guy.
>>
>>6481133
slut
>>
>>6480863
>am i being paranoid
maybe. depends on how risk adverse you are. there is still a chance you'll get herpes and there is also the chance that you'll get anal warts even when you use condoms. anonymous hookups definitely don't help mitigate the risk compared to knowing someone well before you fuck them.
>>
>>6481164
are you even gay?
>>
>>6481168
>all gay people have to be sluts

I mean, I'm a -wannabe- slut but come on now.
>>
>>6481185
You're a guy that likes other guys, guys are like horny 24 hours in the day and always hard. No need to muck about with emotions and dating, that's for women.
>>
>>6481018
>nah bro, I'm clean, just got tested a week ago
So easy to pozz up bottoms this way, lol
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.