[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other useful tips n tricks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1466809093526.png (2 MB, 1432x2020) Image search: [Google]
1466809093526.png
2 MB, 1432x2020
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 607x608) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 607x608
>>6480130
Not being able to run a 5k LMAO
>>
>>6480130
Helpful tip:
Don't ask 4Chan for helpful tips
>>
File: 1467234293435.jpg (84 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1467234293435.jpg
84 KB, 800x600
>>6480130
If you are not a natural trap, your only hope is hormones. Everything else is a meme.
>>
>>6481110

>epilate every week

I have zero pain tolerance so something like that would be hell.
>>
>>6481110
What about hair removal cream? Im concerned about all the red bumps from shaving or epilation
>>
I just want a thicc bottom and phat thighs but I'm thin af

most of these how-to's have a ton of cardio which I don't think would help in my case unless I wanted ribs showing

send help
>>
>>6482069
>>6482078
Don't worry, with time the hormones will reduce your body hair growth rate, and also converts them into thinner and lighter hairs like females have.
>>
>>6481110
Hormones are a meme.
>I want to be thin and feminine
>here take these pills so you can grow tits and have mood swings
The logical first steps for anybody looking to get on hormones, whether femboy or trans, should be regular exercise, a proper diet, and working to become more comfortable in your skin for a few months.
>>6482069
Epilation pain starts to diminish after the fourth or fifth growth cycle. By the tenth time you do it, it won't hurt any more than a safety razor would.
>>6482078
I've had good results with Veet, but doing it regularly will irritate your skin even more than epilating will. Razor rash is much less of a problem with epilating than with shaving.
You can prevent ingrown hairs almost entirely by exfoliating for a few days before you plan to epilate then applying liberal amounts of baby powder and Neosporin afterwards. Run ice along your skin once the Neosporin's dried.
>>6482222
Don't take any of these charts too seriously. If you want professional advice, get a trainer. Take this with a grain of salt.
Cardio definitely helps tone fat thighs. It usually won't make them any thinner, but it makes your lower body look a lot more fitting to figure.
Gaining weight might also help your mid-body look more filled out, but there's a very thin line between chubby twink and healthy twink. You should ask an honest friend or health expert if you're unsure.
>>6482587
It reduces hair growth, but definitely doesn't stop it. I've noticeably less body hair, but removing it's still a chore. I'd say it's an easy 30% less than pre-hormones.
>>
You have to be retarded to be using that picture.

There is one thing that matters in being ntf, and thats your genetic facial structure. If you went mtf with a bad one, you are going to look like a hon unless you soend you entire life savings for a fake looking good face
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.