[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay so I have a big problem. It seems that sometimes, I really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Okay so I have a big problem. It seems that sometimes, I really want to be a woman and be with men, or sometimes I like women but I am confused about the fact I want to stay a man or not.

I am seriously fucking lost. What the fuck am I supposed to do?
>>
>>6479755
Clearly, the answer is to shitpost on a Christian bible study trading card game website every day for the rest of your life.
>>
>>6479755
Uuuuhh. Just do what ever you want?
No ones gonna stop you. Well as long as you live in the states anyway.

If that don't work >>6479768
Is offering some pretty good ideas too.
>>
>>6479798
The problem is that I don't fucking know what I want anymore
>>
>>6479807
Try taking a break from sex, masturbation and so on basically lay off the lewd. Meditate or something when you get horny, refuse to indulge yourself. Self control will help you understand yourself better.
>>
>>6479807
Or.. Or... You can try them both, see which one you can't live without and that's the one you are.
>>
>>6479825
>cuckurcock.jesus

I masturbate WHILE meditation. I don't ascribe to Dalai Llama no touchy u peepee doctrines either.
>>
>>6479840
>masturbating during meditation
Clearly we have very different ideas on what it means to meditate. I think it's about discipline and apparently you think it's about pleasure.
>>
>>6479851
I've been meditating longer than you've been alive. I've spent more time meditating then you have exercising conscious thought. I think I know what meditation is and how to do it.

Discipline and pleasure are not polar opposites. I enjoy beating up straight people because it takes discipline, and practicing that discipline gives me pleasure.
>>
>>6479866
>I enjoy beating up straight people
Oh, so you're just trolling, okay then have fun.
>>
>>6479882
One of the requirements of trolling is that it's a lie. I'm no lying.
>>
>>6479755
You say you like women, but do you also get jealous of them a lot?

Would you want to be with a man if you were a man yourself? or only if you were a woman?
>>
>>6479953
I'd only like to be with a man if I am a woman. I feel too uncomfortable with my body and my penis to be with a man. And even then, having a penis is an issue in general for me.
>>
>>6479962
>uncomfortable with my body
Yep, you have gender dysphoria. Better start hormones and see a doctor.
>>
>>6480434
Well that's what I am doing right now. I have to wait a shitload of time though, and all the therapists tell me bad things to try to make me change my mind like " You know that you won't be looking like a super cute girl right? " or " you know that you don't look very effeminate, right? " so of course it makes me feel bad and doubt ...
>>
>>6480450
Self med
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.