[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright legbutts, I need a way to fake a suicide attempt to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1467036770223.jpg (240 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1467036770223.jpg
240 KB, 960x720
Alright legbutts, I need a way to fake a suicide attempt to get psychological treatment. What is the safest way to do it? I was thinking of taking loads of paracetamol.
>>
That sounds like a stupid plan.
>>
>>6478243
Cut yourself a little, or something.
Or if self-reported is good enough, stand and pretend to be ready to jump from a bridge.
>>
>>6478243
Just go stand on the edge of a bridge.
Someone will try and save you, unless you live in robotic China or something
>>
>>6478251
I would prefer to do it tomorrow at school. Cutting would be too much of a scene, plus I'm scared of cutting. I want to take some pills and just collapse.
>>
girl if ur in the U.S. literally you just have to go to an emergency room and say you need psychological treament lmao its that simple
>>
i dont understand why you'd ever want to do that because it absolutely wrecks your liver- but are you sure you want to get treatment that way?

from my experience i've attempted suicide twice and both of the hospitals

A) treated me like shit and kept both me and my family waiting for 7-8 hours in a locked hospital room/ hardly and food before they kicked my parents out
B) was forcibly sent to a shitty downtown mental health hospital in a police-like car for a week+ surrounded by the creepiest bunch of people i've ever met in my entire life

mental health hospitals SUCK and unless you're prepared to be forced to stay there until the asshole doctors say you're ready to go i'd take a different route
>>
Guys please, it's nice but I just want to know what safe methods there are to feign a suicide attempt.
>>
>>6478264
plus, by the end of your stay they only ever try and help you find a therapist (which you can do without all of that trouble)

just check psychology.com for local therapists and save yourself from 1-2 weeks of hell
>>
>>6478243
Are you a tranny? You will get psychological treatment after a suicide attempt, but don't expect to transition anytime soon. One of the main things for a psych to start your transition is for you to be a stable fuck, any suicide attempts or prior suicide attempts will only hurt that.
>>
>>6478292
Not for me, I'm emotionally unstable as fuck, and have tried to kill myself more times then I can remember now, but my doctor in las vegas doesn't care and keeps me on the hormones and testo blockers anyways.
>>
>>6478258
Pills might just result in liver damage -> death, or possibly straight to death. It's a real gamble... Also, they'll shove a tube down your throat to empty your stomach and remove the pills, while you're awake.
>>
>>6478258
>prefer to do it tomorrow at school
>Cutting would be too much of a scene
>take some pills and just collapse

jfc how much of an attention whore are you?
>>
DON'T DO THIS

YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY HARDCORE FOR BEING KEPT.

Just keep finding psychologists that are willing to give you estrogen. If you can go to affirmations, they will find you one that will give it to you after 3 sessions.
>>
>>6478258
you want benzos
>>
>>6478243
>I was thinking of taking loads of paracetamol.
Bad idea for a fake suicide attempt. That could actually kill you, or fuck up your liver.

Slice your wrists acrossways and not very deep, but make sure to nick a vein so it looks bad. One of the blue ones.

>>6478258
>too much of a scene
Isn't this a cry for help? You WANT a scene. Taking pills and collapsing could ACTUALLY FUCKING KILL YOU.

Go talk to your GP, and ask for treatment. Bug them repeatedly so they know you're serious.
>>
You don't have to attempt to kill yourself. I ended up getting taken to the hospital when I took a bunch of oxy and they would have institutionalized me if I didn't inform them I took it for recreational purposes. I didn't take enough to die, not even close to it. I fell asleep naturally and it's obviously going to knock you out pretty good so my roommate freaked out and sent me to the hospital.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.