[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I am currently dealing with the castrated hon dilemma. If
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 260x194
So I am currently dealing with the castrated hon dilemma. If I undergo SRS/orchi I may not need to take antiandrogens anymore but I'll still look like the same masculine man with long hippie hair and I will never get maam'd anyway. I know 4chan can't make this decision for me but all of you self-conscious self-aware hons who had SRS can tell me if it was worth it in order to motivate me.
>>
>>6477868
How old are you?
>>
>>6477868
If your balls serve no purpose why keep them? As for srs that depends on whether or not you want to have a penis or not. If you like having sex with your penis don't get srs, otherwise meh, it depends on whether you think srs is worth the money it costs.
>>
I hope you're joking but you never know.
It's obviously a very bad idea to remove any part of your genitals, so dont do that
>>
>>6483271
>It's obviously a very bad idea to remove any part of your genitals, so dont do that
So you think it's better to continuously poison your liver with antiandrogens forever?
>>
>>6483571
The best idea is probably to do neither, but at least the antiandrogens could be stopped or lowered. Removing body parts is forever.
>>
I wish there was more research on orchi vs longterm AA usage. People tend to detransition due to social rejection rather than not being trans. Since your very masc and will never be qt, probably better to keep em for now.
>>
>>6477868
How about you get FFS and other body surgeries first so you don't look like a man?
>>
>>6486225

This.

FFS > SRS.

Anyone who gets SRS before FFS is a hon.
>>
>>6486322

Yes, a hon should be able to pass as a large masc woman at the very least.
>>
>>6477868
>not just taking hormones and getting ffs to become a cute girl with a cute dick and cute balls
What the fuck are you doing OP?
>>
>>6486722
dick is never cute no matter how small it's.
>>
>>6486322
>anyone needing FFS is a hon
FTFY
>>
>>6486745

If I had a boyfriend, I'm sure he'd fight you for saying that.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.