[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>so anon, you have a girlfriend yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: sweat.png (142 KB, 415x367) Image search: [Google]
sweat.png
142 KB, 415x367
>so anon, you have a girlfriend yet?
>>
No, grandpa. I know you have a hard time remembering things but I'm gay. Its ok, I know you try your best.
>>
Ah yes, the dreaded family gatherings. I pretended to be sick on Christmas one year so I wouldn't have to answer the girlfriend questions.
>>
>>6474220

>tfw immigrant family so I don't have to talk with extended family except through phone

Feels good, senpai.
>>
>>6474220
My family stopped asking when I was like 15 after I sperged out about it once.
>>
>>6474220
I'm glad they finally realized I'm a loser and stopped asking
>>
>>6475871
>tfw even my mother jokes about me never getting into a relationship
>>
>>6474220
>"No."
>conversation ends

You guys need social practice
>>
>>6474220
>not having lies upon lies and layers upon layers of deception ready for situations like this
haha loser.
>>
File: bill.jpg (73 KB, 435x594) Image search: [Google]
bill.jpg
73 KB, 435x594
>>6474220
> be me 17, 2 yrs ago
> living in Germany
> closet gay
> tfw christian ultra-nationalist croatian family
> tfw can't fuck the cute twink who attends my school, because everyone would know about it afterwards
> tfw I get constantly asked if I like any girls from my school
>>
>>6478095
Pls be in Berlin
>>
>>6478944
ich bin ein berliner
>>
>>6474220
Nope.
Find me one.
>>
>>6478960
I am wearing a shirt that says that kek
>>
>>6474220
>"Oh, I don't have the time or the money for that sort of thing!"

Gets an appreciative laugh every time. No one suspects a thing.
>>
>>6474220

>BECAUSE HE KEEPS SPITTING OUT THE HRT PILLS!
>>
Yes. She has a penis though. Is that okay?
>>
>>6479469
This guys gets it.

pic unrelated
>>
>>6478944
nah, sorry m8 I study in Karlsruhe
>>
>>6480386
Isn't that a boat?
>>
>>6478095
I love you, you redheaded cunt.
>>
I've never been bothered by this question and have always just answered with a simple no, and if they ask why I say I just haven't met any girls I like in that way yet.
Which is pretty much true. Just because I prefer guys doesn't mean I wouldn't be open to girls, but when it comes to girls I'm incredibly picky, so much so that I'm pretty much gay for all intents and purposes.
>>
>>6480390
a warship yes, but also a city: http://www.karlsruhe.de/
>>
File: 1440907459860.gif (4 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1440907459860.gif
4 MB, 480x360
>>6479469
>>"Oh, I don't have the time or the money for that sort of thing!"

Same here, every time.
>>
>tfw you will never be the girlfriend
>>
>>6483368
>tfw you are the girlfriend
Pepe_smug-1.exe
>>
>>6484338
please live for me
>>
File: berliner.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
berliner.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>6478960
HE'S A NAZI! GET HIM!
>>
>>6484441

>tfw I get stressed out whenever I hear that line

If I were ever in a position where someone said that to me I would be the one to die. I can't manage the responsibility of living well for myself, how could I manage it for someone else?

Not the anon you replied to, by the way.
>>
>>6474220
> Bi
I'm still looking.

>>6474369
>family gatherings
The side of the family I'm still in contact with is mostly post-divorce women. The only other male is someone's second husband, and uses his shift pattern as an excuse to sneak away from the women and take naps.
Any issues of 'do you have a girlfriend' can be countered with 'have you found another husband yet', or 'I have a job and a car, isn't that enough for you people'.
That, and the family has a long history of male fuckups. I'm not the first, but I will probably be the last. I'm not having kids. My sister's probably not having kids because she's got no fucking sense. One cousin is getting old and doesn't have kids yet to my knowledge, but he's successful and will pass that on if he does. And the only other cousin on that side is going to have her father around as a decent role model for any sons of hers.
If they want to have the family line furthered, they can go bug one of the females. Intelligence is mitochondrial, and I got a bad pick of the genes.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.