[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats unattractive to you about the LGBT community?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 24
File: reaction photo 5.jpg (22 KB, 404x404) Image search: [Google]
reaction photo 5.jpg
22 KB, 404x404
Whats unattractive to you about the LGBT community?
>>
Uncles Toms. This board.
>>
>>6474065
The amount of judgey self hating homosexuals who get mad at anyone have any amount of fun, doing anything that slightly offends the "moral majority" or dressing in any way that's different to traditional gender roles.
You know the ones, "Parades are degeneracy! Please love me /pol/!". I run into them irl from time to time and they do my head in.
>>
>>6474065
>community
this.
>>
>>6474065
As a heterosexual male, I guess it would have to be the ability of some trans folks to deceptively infiltrate the ranks of women and fool most men with their bodies with shocking success.

I would have bet my life that some MtF's were girls if I wasn't on this board.
>>
>>6474124
I'll get you one day. :^)
>>
>>6474065
When people try to make things that aren't about the right to love whoever you want the "joint LGBT" agenda. Ie all that made up gender nonsense. Purple haired, regressive leftists aren't my "allies"; they have no right to represent me or the movement they're trying to hijack.

I might not be a huge fan of leather daddies or drag queens or those guys who basically radiate homosexuality, but I'm not stupid enough to not know that they and their parades are one of the main reasons I can bang whoever I want. Thank you based leather daddies; I will never fuck you, but you made my life way easier.
>>
>>6474065
The hypocritical culture of claiming that they're just like everyone else, but at the same time act completely and utterly different.

In an ideal world, wouldn't the LGBT "community" strive to be as painfully boring as everyone else, stressing how they too are just everyday people that can be found in the same dead-end 9 to 5 office jobs, paying the same overpriced bills, unjust taxes, and going to the same church out of a vague moral obligation, instead of sex-crazed degenerates that perpetually reinforce their own stereotypes?

It saddens to me to see the state of my fellow faggots, but goddamn it, shouldn't homosexuality literally only mean to be attracted to the same sex, and not being a fucking flamer?

What makes the LGBT community unattractive is that they make themselves unattractive.
>>
>>6474088
Its like they would do anything to seem straight for some odd reason.
>>
>>6474233
>Dubs of Truth

The system will quickly recognize you as equals upon cultural conformity; as has been the trend throughout history.
>>
>>6474065
It's pretty gay
>>
>>6474528

I wouldn't say that.
>>
People who get too hung up on the fact that flamers/pride parades exist (see: >>6474233)

I don't care for that stuff either. Know what I do? I don't participate in it. I'm not gonna shit on somebody else's harmless fun just because I'm afraid of "the stereotype". No matter how straight-acting you are, you'll be at a disadvanage in society for loving cock, get over yourself.
>>
The fucking attention freaks who attend the parades, rallies, demonstrations etc.
>>
>>6474232
Fucking this. I like the way you put it - they are indeed regressive rather than "progressive." They make a mockery out of the struggles of actual gay and trans people.

>>6474124
If you're so hetero, why are you on this board? Are you biscum in denial or something? lol
>>
File: salty.jpg (123 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
salty.jpg
123 KB, 1280x720
>>6474078
>>
>>6474249
because straights are more attractive
>>
Trannies, other kin
>>
>>6474065
>>6474065
>Whats unattractive to you about the LGBT community?

>marxist ideologies and anything that opposes classical liberalism (anti-libertarian)
>feminism & sjws
>trannies that don't look female (no freak show Man-ttila Hons pls.)
>transbians (wtf are you even doing?)
>lesbians that hate penises
>flamming homos
>swishy homos that don't have swagger (if you can't pull it off like John Waters, then just stop)
>non straight acting homos
>gays that hate guns and weapons

but gay leather and drag queens are awesome, more of that pls. Also dyke leather and bears are cool.
>>
>>6474065
pretty much every lesbian they are all butch

and hons should jsut be gassed already
>>
>>6474065

Your face, you fucking ugly bitch.
>>
Sluts
>>
>>6474065
The fact that it is a totally conformist movement masquerading as something radical or subversive.

>The LGBT movement is the best advocate for the institution of marriage in the West.
Heterosexuals trying to publically advocate for marriage in my country would instantly plunge themselves into the gender war, but LGBT can still carry the torch and provide good PR for marriage from an underdog cultural position.

>The LGBT identities are extremely abstracted and have a global reach... they are devoid of responsibilities to local/communal/national groups. i.e. they are beasts of mass markets and mass democracies - things that reduce people to consumers defined solely by their desires... and no one notices that they are, in this sense, a reflection of the worst of neoliberalism as well as the best of progressivism

>muh self-hating gays
LGBT is a deeply coercive political movement which captures human capital through initiation narratives, collectivist organisations, and victorious "drama triangle" victimhood appeals on a mass scale.

Fuck being a "lesbian", a "gay", a "bisexual" or a "transgender". As identities, they are hollow, LCD bullshit and oblige nothing but desire.
>>
That the "T" part of LGBT are taking over the movement instead of starting their own when we both need different things.
That all those people from the university LGBT groups that have incredibly thin skin and yet still go out and antagonise the conservatives instead of giving them reasons not to hate us.
That so many gays prefer NSA sex so when the time finally comes for them to get into a relationship they're emotionally stunted and unintentionally fuck it up.
>>
>>6477462
">transbians (wtf are you even doing?)
>lesbians that hate penises"
Which side are you on
>>
>>6474088
You're not having fun. You're making yourself as repugnant as possible in a desperate cry for attention, hon. Sad.
>>
File: untitled_26.jpg (169 KB, 1842x901) Image search: [Google]
untitled_26.jpg
169 KB, 1842x901
>>6474065
That so many are mindlessly support the Democrats. Even though its the Democrats that are letting Muslim extremists into the country that want us dead. On top that, the Democrats want to take away our guns so that there's no way for us to defend ourselves except for asking them for help. And you'll only get help if you're a good pet homosexual and vote Democrat.
>>
>>6474065
>that most can't just be normal chill people and have to have "being LGBT" as some core part of their interests and thoughts.
>that feefees end any hope of finding out why i'm fucked up and how i might be fixed
>>
>>6474065
"allies"
Literally every other reason as for why the lgbt movement is shit can be traced back to the influence of these "allies".

"allies" are to the lgbt movement/community what jews are to /pol/
>>
>>6474065
Tomboys, gay freaks, trans freaks, basically everything for a straight cis person
>>
>>6474065
gay sex
>>
>>6474065
The people.
The stereotypical 'gay' voice and attitude.
SJWs.
Everyone being so fucking oversensitive about everything.
The complete lack of consideration for how I feel, because their feelings are more important due to me being a straight-ish white male.
People complaining about how nobody takes them seriously when they have luridly-coloured hair and don't take proper care of themselves.
How nobody has any sense of ASKING before they fucking touch, and get offended when I tell them no.
No concept of personal space.
Everyone's so fucking loud and obnoxious.

I hate people. Gay people are just more annoying.
>>
A bunch of fucking faggots who form their entiere lives around where they put their genitals. Be it inside an ass, rubbed against another just like it, or in the fucking trash. I don't understand why thsi community even still exists. It was formed out of necessity to fight against genuine oppression and now all it does is flip its shit over irrelevant bullshit like where people have to take a shit in public. Hell faggots even create their own drama by making up stories of oppression now or seek it out. Because they hate that nobody cares anymore, they want a response and they'll do everything they can to get it. Even going so far as to throw terms like "Cis het" around to try and provoke people into retorting with "faggot" or something.
Why does this community even exist, or at least why it's so focused on the public eye? Why the fuck do we hear about Pride like it's some national holiday? A bunch of degenerate men in their late 30's meet up and wear fetish gear in the open street, how am I meant to feel? Disgusted? Because I am. Oh but that's homophobic isn't it? It's homophobic to not want sexual deviants roaming around in open public with visible erections.
None of these fucking men are even good looking. It's always the fucking 30 year old has beens who still think they're giving anyone a treat by showing off their non-existant asses and flabby bodies. Or even worse it's the fucking 55 year old Queens who look like absolute shit but think they have an excuse because they lived through AIDS.
I mean have any of you tried, just fucking tried to go five fucking minutes without talking about how gay you are? "Oh me and the girls are out on the town." Turns out you aren't fucking girls, you're 5/10 flaming homos who think the world gives a shit. Seriously you should all fuck off and seriously consider what the fuck it is you're all doing with your lives, because at this rate you're going to end up lying in a pool of piss and semen with a poz load in your ass.
>>
I see why LGBT visibility, love, and pride is important, but I'm a misanthropic bisexual who likes to keep himself to himself. I feel no love for the Big Gay Fun Parade.
>>
File: smug.jpg (88 KB, 724x720) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
88 KB, 724x720
Leftists and gender identity politics.
>>
File: sdfg.gif (3 MB, 355x201) Image search: [Google]
sdfg.gif
3 MB, 355x201
>>6477462
> memetarian gays
Every time.
>>
File: 1467219898969.jpg (200 KB, 1596x984) Image search: [Google]
1467219898969.jpg
200 KB, 1596x984
>>6477462
This.
I like you...
Down with collectivist cucks, let's get some god damn freedom up in here!
>>
bis, lesbians and trannies
>>
File: 1460834698104.jpg (20 KB, 379x364) Image search: [Google]
1460834698104.jpg
20 KB, 379x364
>>6479937
You know what I always without fault find hilarious with righitists? It's that when you criticise the left, you criticise the right that, as is common for postmodern right, masquerades as the left. Identity politics has always been neoliberal nonsense, and that /pol/ rightists posit it as the left menace does nothing but prove the right position as laughably wrong. I'd bet that you claim that Nazis were left.
>>
>>6480038
>The Nazis weren't postmodern leftist scum
>>>/a/
>>
File: 1461536172492.gif (33 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
1461536172492.gif
33 KB, 316x316
>>6480051
See, you're only proving me right.
>>
>>6474065
Slut culture (non committal sex, open relationships, hookups...)
Drug use
Liberal political leanings
>>
File: hillary.jpg (69 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
hillary.jpg
69 KB, 400x399
>>6474065
The fact that everyone views LGBT folks as liberal comedic democrats hippies. I'm a motorcycle riding, gun owning, Trump supporting republican. Every time I have some hetero-demorcrat telling me how I am supposed to be a liberal, gun control advocate that supports Hillary, I want to take my sweat ripe asshole and wipe it all over their fucking mouth.
>>
>>6474124

Give into the shenis, senpai. Letting go of the paranoia of getting laid by a tranny is liberating.
>>
>>6474065
The identity politics that stem from it, focusing on petty differences and meaningless labels instead of changing real physical conditions.

The LGBT people who try their hardest to appease conservatives and attempt to fit into restrictive roles instead of subverting the outdated social institutions that spat them out.
>>
Apologetics like >>6480089 are pretty much the only thing that bothers me. And I'm pretty sure most of them are just /pol/ false-flags anyway.

I also own a gun, as do most of my liberal friends, but I'm sure a fuck not voting for Trump. Of course, according to the largely informal fallacy-based logic that /pol/ subscribes to, liberals simply cannot own firearms, much less endorse anyone's Second Amendment rights.
>>
>>6480497
>Apologetics
>have a personality
>libturds call you apologetic
Doesn't matter what you support your candidate will actively work against your interests unless you have suicide as one.
>>
>>6477903
this!
>>
the LGBT community
>>
I don't trust the LGBT. I really don't think they have the best interests of the people they claim to represent at heart.

It's politics, is what it is.
>>
File: 1466430380249.jpg (38 KB, 483x368) Image search: [Google]
1466430380249.jpg
38 KB, 483x368
>>6474088
>>6474078
>>6474249

God damn I wish we could send animals like you to the gas chambers
>>
Trannys, Fembois, Twinks, Campers, Flamers, Bulldykes, Feminists, Femininists, paraders, activists, fag hags, people that want fag hags, allies, genderqueers, non-binary, SJW, the list goes on.
>>
Nothing, really. I'm open to most things as long as they don't deliberately harm people.
>>
>>6480907
back to tumblr
>>
>>6480735
>I hate anyone who isn't gender conforming

How does it feel to be a fully indoctrinated?
>>
>>6480950
feels pretty damn comfy. how does it feel to be a walking, talking freak show?
>>
>>6480959
Feels fulfilling, being able to think for myself, not being swayed by social pressures. I really enjoy how I look too
>>
File: 1464617224385.jpg (806 KB, 750x1662) Image search: [Google]
1464617224385.jpg
806 KB, 750x1662
>>6480982
you go gurrrl!
>>
File: 1454433827177.jpg (76 KB, 500x638) Image search: [Google]
1454433827177.jpg
76 KB, 500x638
>>6480038
>being under the delusion that only the right wing is racist and if you're racist your automatically right wing
but hey, everyone pretty much expects delusional thinking form your type so
>>
>>6477780
That was pretentious as fuck.

Fuck me, daddy.
>>
That many of them are dumb fuck blind liberals. We got gay marriage. Now let's protect ourselves from Muslims who want to throw us off roofs and homophobic machismo Latinos.
>>
>>6478016
What exactly is wrong with tomboys?
>>
The people in it.

Realistically I'm too normal for them. I don't even fit in with the gay community let alone the whole LGBT thing at large.
>>
Identity politics
The idea the I, as a gay, inherently have something in common with lesbians, trans, or whatever the Q and I stand for
People that claim to be FtM of MtF but identify as trans rather than as male or female
The refusal to accept that no small number of trans people are just fucking weirdos, and that if people don't like those individuals, it's probably for being fucking weird rather than for being trans
The idea that the LGB part are in any way oppressed in modern western countries
Everything involving bathroom butthurt
The fact that it's a "community"
>>
File: 1453366847153.gif (49 KB, 200x210) Image search: [Google]
1453366847153.gif
49 KB, 200x210
>>6481111
> if you're racist your automatically right wing
I'll never get tired of rightists claiming to be left. You do understand that you only prove the left position correct, right?
>>
File: 1441505510188.png (582 KB, 1026x810) Image search: [Google]
1441505510188.png
582 KB, 1026x810
>>6481302
> The idea that the LGB part are in any way oppressed in modern western countries
Have you tried going outside?
>>
>>6481656

I kinda have to if I want to keep my job.

So far I have managed to survive the journey wasteland of oppression that awaits me each and every morning and evening. It's almost as if nobody cares that I like dudes.
>>
File: 1465742144083.jpg (56 KB, 474x378) Image search: [Google]
1465742144083.jpg
56 KB, 474x378
>community
>>
>>6481656
Clearly you never leave your mom's basement
>>
>>6474065
Most unattractive:

1) Annoying flaming homos that lisp about how gay they are and just are the stereotypical dumb, slutty, gays. I've met quite a few gay people who fall into this category they're usually the hardest to put up with.
2) Unpassing trans peole. As a trans person, I get it sucks and you mostly can't help it, but it's still unattractive as hell. Bonus points if it's an unattractive mtf wearing clothes that are too "young" for her because she's trying to make up for the 30 years she spend living in the closet in boymode.
3) Butch lesbians. I don't know what it is they just all look so sketchy and gross. Short hair that makes their face look uglier than it already is, wearing ill-fitting mens clothes, facial piercings that look lik they aren't being cleaned, bonus is if they're super obese but pretende like they're in shape and like they could take on anyone in a fight.
>>
SJWs trying to take over the movement and speak for everyone.
>>
File: 1453440877958.jpg (72 KB, 372x334) Image search: [Google]
1453440877958.jpg
72 KB, 372x334
>>6482014
> bad things don't happen to me, therefore they never happen to anyone
>>
tumblr transtrenders, non binaries and genderqueers, people who use the term "queer", theythems
>>
>>6474065
The party/club/culture scenes
Any time I see something advertised as gay or lgbt I know to avoid it
>>
>>6482397
You aren't oppressed you usually pile of scum
>>
File: 1453890753898.jpg (21 KB, 500x457) Image search: [Google]
1453890753898.jpg
21 KB, 500x457
>>6482444
Ah, so you're just triggered by words. Should have expected as much.
>>
Tumblr, the gay men who hate themselves and everyone else yet still want asspats for being a legbutt
>>
>>6479992
Basically anyone who isn't you.

>>6482075
Clearly you should get out of your moms basement too. Try going to russia sometime.
>>
>>6483788

>russia
>modern
>western

:^)
>>
That they reject Asexuals from it.
>>
>>6474065
i'm such a nice girl yet females won't have unpaid sex with me
>>
>>6478012

> "allies" are to the lgbt movement/community what jews are to /pol/

I kek'd, though I'm not sure how strictly accurate that is.

The thing is that a lot of LGBT people enable 'allies'. I see them on my FB all the time asking allies to use their 'privilege' to help in vague ways. Nothing makes me more annoyed than seeing self-proclaimed allies virtue signalling about how much they love the gays.
>>
>>6480950
lmao idgaf what you wear. it's the 'i'm not a boy or a giiiiirl' shit that bugs me
>>
File: haha.jpg (33 KB, 373x550) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
33 KB, 373x550
>>6479992
>ywn be as accepted by society as lesbians and bis are

At least bis can fulfill their duty of continuing the human species. Lesbianism fulfills horny people everywhere. Fags on the other hand have no purpose but to catch HIV and die
>>
men
>>
>>6474065

The obsession with labels.

Individuals are unique and whilst some people might share similar qualities, not everyone does, and I think people who choose to completely disregard the concept that some might fall in between or outside of existing labels have a tendency to sour relations.
>>
>>6474065
The fact that every lgbt person I know has tried to throw their label on me.

>Sitting silently minding my own buisness
>"Anon, are you sure you aren't gay?"
>No
>"Come on, you're fabulous all the time"
>Not really I'm just comfortable with myself and don't care what people think about me.

>Plowing sexy af girlfriend
>Finish up, laying there
>randomly spurts out "So, like everyone we knew from elementary school is bi now...me, anon #2, anon #3...are you?"
>No
>"I really think you could be, I mean remember anon #2? You and him were so close!"
>Yeah, because we were friends? Just because I'm close with a guy doesn't mean I want his cock in my mouth
>>
>>6485963
kek'd
>>
>>6474065
The gay people
>>
>>6486876
Don't worry. With a hateful attitude like that you won't be attracting anyone any time soon.
>>
>>6486887
? I'm married
you gays are so quick to be offended and judge others.
>>
>>6486922
Are you also a navy seal?
Are you master prestige in call of duty too?
>>
>>6477105
>Dubs of Truth
>>
>>6486791
>Just because I'm close with a guy doesn't mean I want his cock in my mouth
So you prefer the cocks in your mouth to be from complete strangers? While it maybe be very hot for you to fulfill a fantasy, you gotta be careful what with all the stds out there, anon.
>>
>>6477114

D_D_D_DUBS

have to agree. Trans people need their own 4chan board because they've taken over ours with their hormone passing chattle.
>>
>>6477462
based gay. bless you.
>>
>>6486978
I would really prefer that no cock or cocks enter any orifice of my body. I also gain no pleasure and am not attracted to the male body. Sorry mate.
>>
>>6487007
why are you on /lgbt/ then?
>>
>>6479771
this AF
>>
>>6486992
this was our board from the beginning, gayfags wouldn't generate enough activity to constitute a board for just them.
>>
>>6487020
>This board is for the respectful discussion of LGBT lifestyle and the LGBT community.
Obviously for the "respectful" discussion of the LGBT community. Though everyone knows this board has gone to shit and it doesn't really matter now does it?
>>
>>6480038
are you drunk? that entire first sentence is a nightmare to read. Go look up Orwell's rules on writing you cucky lit-tle faggot.
>>
>>6480497
Hillary voter = Kebab voter
TRAITOROUS FAGGOT
>>
File: gay_hanging_iran-vi.jpg (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
gay_hanging_iran-vi.jpg
30 KB, 300x300
>>6480705
>gays and muslims getting along
>>
>>6487132
That's not the nightclub. They're doing it wrong!
>>
>>6474065
As a lesbian I will never understand how some lgbt folks support islam? THATS STRAIGHT UP SUICIDE fking masochists
Did straight allies start this crap or what? i have no idea how something like this can happen
>>
>>6487154
>Bait
Because Islam isn't a violent religion. Radicalists are.
>>
>>6487154
>As a lesbian

Yeah okay
>>
>>6487159
You're just in for Muhammed's hairy butt cheeks. I know most muslim men have gay sex when they locked their women in the kitchen again.
Their whole culture is about dividing men and women in their everyday life. It's great for gay men but it sux for lesbos because you have to birth children like a fking cow or get killed
>>
>>6487071
>Plowing sexy af girlfriend
none of this is true is it.

>This board is for the respectful discussion of LGBT lifestyle and the LGBT community.
/lgbt/ is just a containment board to deter gayfags from posting in other boards about gay shit and to keep faggots and trolls from spamming gay threads with gore and extreme porn. This is why /lgbt/ is a blue board. You can post what you want around here OC but not too many ppl here are going to be sympathetic to your "2many gheys!" problems when you're posting in a board meant to be used by anons to say "your post doesn't belong here, take it to /lgbt/."
>>
File: imgres.jpg (6 KB, 306x165) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
6 KB, 306x165
>>6487058
Jews thought the same thing about Germany...
>>
>>6487285
I'm Christian with modern western Muslim friends and know this is bait bullshit.

However I will waste time and rebuttal with the fact that all religion have bad roots...it's just that the Muslim religion in the east is still growing and forming life with those poisoned roots and that's how you get radicalist muslims at their finest.
>>
>>6487298
Well in my opinion she was sexy. I guess for a fag like you she wouldn't be? Unless you're into gurls. I won't judge mate.
>>
>>6487330
>christian gay
yeahok.webm

I have modern muslim friends also and they're shit tier people. Them AND their FOB families are all shit. tier.

i personally know 1 rapist, 1 father who attempted murder on his two daughters (one for being raped, the other for slutting around), and another for beating another for gyping him on the drugs he sold him (who also slept with an underage girl but told us it's K because muh culture muh)

V
I S L A M
O
L
E
N
C
E
>>
>>6482103
/thread
>>
>>6487330
>I'm Christian

kek
>>
>>6487330
I live in a western country and I know a lot of western muslims and they will always act like homosexuality is a contagious disease if you mention it in front of them. That's just the women. The muslim men will get mad on top of that and if you aren't in a professional enviroment where they could get fired, they will even get violent with u if you are gay. It's best to run because they always attack in packs
>>
>>6487389
Yeah I know. Kek it up mate. Jesus is yer only savior. Better make your life worth it.
>>
>>6487361
>christian gay yeahok.webm
Your first mistake was thinking I'm gay.

>I have modern muslim friends also and they're shit tier people. Them AND their FOB families are all shit. tier.

And that must suck then. Sorry you have encountered those people I'm lucky I haven't.
>>
>>6487419
/argument

you haven't met real muslims then faggot. sit down the real thinkers are talking.
>>
>>6474065
The L the B and the T

The way it was really founded by gay men but lesbians complained until they got to go first, and has been less and less gay interest particularly recently
>>
>>6487433
>Haven't met real muslims
You mean because religion and beliefs don't change over time? I'm sorry. I didn't realize Christians and Jews were still slaughtering hordes of animals in the name of God, you cheeky fuck.
>>
File: ok.png (54 KB, 990x732) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
54 KB, 990x732
ded
>>
>>6487452
thats a cute digimon
good night
>>
>>6487433
I'm really sorry you've had shit encounters with shit people. But a religion doesn't make you an asshole, people choose to be assholes because of backwards thinking. Bashing a religion that fundamentally promotes peace but is being interpreted wrong by half brained apes isn't their fault.

Whereas I guess my friends and the people I know, the type of people that are top of their class and parents are doctors or own their own successful businesses, are smart enough to realize no matter what someone wrote down thousands of years ago, if there is a God his words weren't meant to promote any sort of hate.

You're just as bad as any of them however if you hate them for what makes them them.
>>
>>6487440
you mean because your "secular" muslim friends report talk to you that coincides with your values but doesn't reveal their own religious values that are anti-western ones.

yeah totally. meanwhile most of the EU is a shit storm of "moderation" from those countries.
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
>>
>>6487482
and yet if your entire country switched to Kebabland they wouldn't say S H I T as you're falling off a building
>>
File: 1461164430877.png (508 KB, 597x757) Image search: [Google]
1461164430877.png
508 KB, 597x757
>All these red pilled trumpsters.
>>
>>6487495
You have to realize the EU Muslims and American Muslims can't be compared on a fair level.

In the EU, you got people running across borders because they can and no one stopped them because they know their countries are shit but they value their "culture" and won't leave behind their "values".

Whereas American Muslims want to escape ALL of that...or you know...are backed terrorists that want to cause havok.
>>
>>6487404
like feral ghouls
>>
>>6487509
Thank you

>>6487508
& sorry I'm American city trash and don't get your shitty reference.
>>
>>6487520
except Floridian muslims INVITED knowingly an Imam who preached for the death of gays. That's just one recent example of more.

but oh no. American muslims are unquestionably domesticated and docile.
>my muslim friends made jokes about orlando less than 2 days after the shooting to my face, and they know i'm gay
>>
>>6487535
mass cuckery is going to damage gay life in the western world, and it's going to be cucky fags like y'all who bring it.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/chilling-new-isis-video-shows-7708759
>>
>>6474065
The masc only crowd, some of the superficiality, and also while I support Trans rights I think it should be a separate movement because sexual orientation and gender identity have nothing to do with one another.
>>
>>6487547
To put everyone under one umbrella is stupid, and makes you ignorant and not worth talking to.

I got better shit to do than argue this with people on 4chan. Works over for the day gtg have fun being a condescending fagget. No wonder people hate the lgbt community, it's because of cuckholds like you.
>>
How politicised it is. This applies to both the overwhelming majority of leftist members and the small number of diehard conservative ones.
>>
>>6474065
The self-hating gays who just want everyone to blend in and pretend we're all cis straight people
>>
>>6474078
>uncle toms
>>
the rampant racism in it
>>
>>6474065
The transtrending "men" who are obviously just lesbians with internalized homophobia, allies, and SJWs.
>>
>>6474221
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>6487154
> distinguishing between religions
Hello, /pol/. Would you kindly fuck off and never return?
>>
The 'T' part.. that's really it

LGB.. no T..

do not mix sexual orientation to an objective mental disorder.
>>
>>6479865
Hi >>>/pol/
>>
File: milo2.jpg (267 KB, 800x420) Image search: [Google]
milo2.jpg
267 KB, 800x420
>>6477925
this.

There are more in the closet Traditionalists then you can imagine. I hate how "either you 100% agree with my progressive communist agenda or I will ruin you!"

That is why I love Milo.
>>
>>6474065
Swallowing. I can have perfectly okay sex with another man, so long as he doesn't force me to swallow.
>>
>>6490139

>1 (one) religion that regularly kills gays for religious reasons
>how dare you distinguish religions

noice
>>
>>6474065
SJWs, Feminists, Pride parades, flamboyancy.

Is it possible at all to be LGBT and not tell everyone that you take dick or vag?
>>
>>6490139
>>6487159
You guys need to realize that anon made a valid point. Whether you like it or not, Islam under Sharia declares that homosexuality is punishable by DEATH.

Not a radicals interpretation of Islam, pure Islam (Islam under Sharia) declares this as a rule.

>distinguishing between religions
What distinguishes Islam from other monotheistic religions is it's political manifestation. That's what enables death to homosexuals.
>>
>>6490163
> to an objective mental disorder
>implying people haven't said and still say the same about LGB
>>
>>6480497
>voting for a woman that wants to bring in more Muslims and make more Orlando's happen
You should get over your self hate, just because you want to die doesn't mean you should ruin it for the rest of us.
>>
>>6487815
>implying people that naturally aren't flamboyant are self hating
It's almost as if some people just naturally act normal
Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.