[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transgender Dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
So I read an article that got me thinking:

Is There a Moral Duty to Disclose That You’re Transgender to a Potential Partner?

Personally I believe that it is VERY necessary to disclose your biological sex because sexuality is directly defined by our attraction to both biological sex and gender.

But what do you all think?
>>
>>6470446
Yes. Anybody who doesn't is a piece of shit. If you're going to have sex with them, kiss them, anything like that you need to tell them beforehand.
>>
>>6470446
yes, eventually.

Let's say you're MtF and a guy asks you out casually. No need to disclose at that point. Nice evening, good-night at the door, evening is done.

Guy says he really liked the evening and would like to see you again. At this point it's probably necessary to broach the subject. You don't want to lead him on nor do you want to develop feels for someone only for them to say "you have a cock? get away from me you freak!"

And certainly before physical contact since even a kiss could lead to something more.
>>
>>6470446
Yes, you should disclose such things before dating.
No, there typically isn't a safe way to do so because admitting to something like this puts you in actual physical danger.
The only solution I found is to look for mates in spaces where most people are very politically liberal and likely supportive of transgenderism. Sad but true.
>>
>>6470446
Sez under false pretenses is rape, and rapists deserve no pity or mercy
>>
>>6470526
You kiss people with your penis?
>>
>>6471381

You don't? Man, you're missing out.
>>
>>6471282
This is absolutely reasonable. Anyone who thinks otherwise is entitled to their wrong opinion.
>>
>>6470446
>ersonally I believe that it is VERY necessary to disclose your biological sex because sexuality is directly defined by our attraction to both biological sex and gender.
Uh no?
If you find something attractive, it's attractive to you. You can't then suddenly pretend that you weren't attracted to it.
>>
>>6471665

It is possible to notice all the masculine traits you didn't see before when you receive new information, however. You can't blame them if you don't pass under scrutiny.
>>
>>6471701
Nobody passes under scrutiny.
Say a 10/10 cis girl is trans, and suddenly she doesn't pass, and have tons of male features.
>>
>>6471352
>what is makeup
>what is charm
>>
>>6470446
>that incorrect meme usage
>Absolutelydisgusting.jpeg
>>
>>6470446
No, just do whatever the fuck you want.

if they go "OH SHIT YOU HAVE A DICK" call them a basic bitch
>>
Never told anyone and I let them kiss and touch me
>>
>>6471707
There is this cis girl I don't like at work. Should I push a rumour saying that she is trans?
>>
File: 1463084159917.jpg (113 KB, 450x360) Image search: [Google]
1463084159917.jpg
113 KB, 450x360
>>6472523
*beep beep beep* Sociopath alert
>>
File: omDZEM6.gif (1 MB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
omDZEM6.gif
1 MB, 900x506
>>6471381
>>
>>6472523
That's not bad enough you'll need something worse senpai...
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.