[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't trans scum just grow the fuck up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
File: hqdefault.jpg (33 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
33 KB, 480x360
Why can't trans scum just grow the fuck up?
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 554x439
>>6469768
>transgender discrimination survey
>transgender discrimination
>discrimination

It's not really discrimination when trannies are the ones doing it to themselves, because they know they're mentally ill
>>
>>6470081
>image.jpg
>>
File: 853844.jpg (21 KB, 259x286) Image search: [Google]
853844.jpg
21 KB, 259x286
>>6469768

We'll apparently get some updated statistics when the US trans survey's results come out.

>Any week now
>>
>>6470081
The survey gathered a lot of data and one of the statistics happened to be suicide attempts you retard.
>>
>>6469768
Because most of them come from the west coast, and everybody there's a bunch of big fucking babies. Every tranny I've met that came from somewhere else actually has backbone and integrity.
>>
>>6470395
Transwoman that escaped the East Coast to get to the West Coast. Can confirm, babies in mentality common.
>>
>>6469768
>trans life is hard af
most eventually do grow out of it,
and just go back to being cis
>>
>>6470395
>>6470599
I swear I've lived in America for 2 fucking months and you people are the most cowardly and spineless sacks of shit I've ever came across.
You're no better than any of your fellow countrymen.
>>6470656
>rules made strictly so your feelings don't get hurt
Aww so hard, sweetheart.
Hey heres a thought, maybe theres a reason all transgirls are histrionic and would try to garner attention from a faux suicide attempt?
>>
>>6469768
>Look mom, I'm edgy on le internet xD
>>
>>6470081
>>6469768
>Hated by almost everyone in the world simply for existing
>Experience horrible mental pain just from looking down at your own fucking body
>Somehow being suicidal is not an appropriate response to this
When sjws say "check your privilege", this is what they're talking about. You people are fucking pampered queens and I bet the worst emotional trauma you've had to experience was getting laughed at for doing something stupid in high school.
>>
>>6470871
Stop being histrionic, if the country was put back into another depression you'd hopefully stop acting so childish and get a fucking grip
>b-but I hate how I look ;_;
>some people call me fag sometimes ;_;
shut the fuck up, it's all for attention anyway, a small margin of trans people actually go through with it. The rest are just attention seeking attempts
>>
>>6470871
>I bet the worst emotional trauma you've had to experience was getting laughed at for doing something stupid in high school.
Or having divorced parents.

There are people who literally cry over things like that.
>>
File: 1453923818018.jpg (43 KB, 470x521) Image search: [Google]
1453923818018.jpg
43 KB, 470x521
>>6469768
I find it a little funny how transphobes love to use the suicide stats from this survey all the time when they have an axe to grind, but they'll quickly handwave all the other statistics regarding discrimination because it was all self reported and therefore unreliable because "hurrdurr mentally ill".

Really it's just depressing how stupid and hypocritical most people are when it comes to trans shit.
>>
>>6470898
there are people who actually cry over not looking like a girl/having a penis too lmao, fucking pathetic
>>
>>6470908
anything self reported is anecdotal and therefore worthless, not because you're ""hurrdurr mentally ill""

histrionics tend to lie about stuff like rape, harassment, abuse etc for attention
>>
>>6470909
Those are serious issues.

I'm gonna bet you're one of those spoiled pampered kids who feel like they had to go through something hard just because their parents divorced.
Good luck with life, crying over getting iphone silver instead of gold really means you need it.
>>
>>6470081
Trannies on suicide watch at 60%
>>
>>6470908
Not even American slaves had suicide rates like that you preening queen. Discrimination is obviously not the issue no matter what you mentally ill fucks say
>>
>>6470920
I don't gotta explain shit senpai, I'm a blue collar guy and work for everything I have.
Meanwhile you leach off some poor sod so you can buy your hormones and play dress up 24/7 like the useless trash you are.
Nice projection there mate.

honestly crying over the fact that you don't look girly enough, being a biological male, isn't a serious issue. If you honestly believe that, you've spent waaay to much time in your tranny circlejerk. Don't let those fuckers make you think what your doing is normal.
>>
>>6470945
Are you retarded? You seriously thought this was all discrimination?

If I cut off your limbs, do you think you will commit suicide due to discrimination, or for the fact you just lost your limbs?
>>
>>6470960
I don't think I'd be able to commit suicide in that state
>>
>>6470960
That analogy has got to be the most retarded pile of shit I've ever seen, and I actively lurk this place.

not him btw, you're not doing a very good job at proving a point
>>
>>6470894
>you'd stop having feelings if you were starving to death!
Yes that's why nobody committed suicide during the great depression.
Oh wait, never mind actually they did.
>>
>>6471009
40% is bit much
>>
>>6471009
Hey at least then maybe trannies could get the job done proper.
>only 10% of suicide attempts by trannies are actually successful
histrionic as fuck lmao
>"please give me attention I am mentally stunted and haven't grown out of my teenage attentionseeking phase"
>>
>>6470957
>I'm a blue collar guy and work for everything I have.
Not with an attitude like that you don't.
500 bucks says your parents are upper middle class white people and that your school had less than 10 black or latino kids in it, that you got the very first job you applied for and have never been unemployed since, that your most major health concern was a super bad hangnail that hurt really bad for almost a week, and your most major emotional trauma was when you were 12 and your dad yelled at you for crying about your hangnail because men don't cry.
>>
>>6470916
So why use the suicide stats then? They're likely bloated by people who aren't really suicidal and are just looking for attention. Even the researchers who conducted the survey took note of that.
>>
>>6470957
Trans people have to work way harder than you will ever have to work.
They have to pay for everything they own too, plus all their medical expenses and surgeries.

You're a spoiled pampered kid, and you'll always be one.
>>
>>6471057
I think you'll lose that bet, but only because the most traumatic moment was really when Anon called him on his bs and he had to fabricate a fictitious history of hardship on behalf of which he could feel justified in declaring all suffering not experienced by his new character irrelevant and proof of histrionics (hysteria 2.0 - for when you just haven't had enough gaslighting).
>>
>>6470945
The stats in that survey were of suicide ATTEMPT rates. They were also self reported by participants which means none of them were actually successful in committing suicide and there's the added possibility of participants lying about a prior suicide attempt. The researchers themselves noted this possibility in their full report. The actual suicide attempt rate could be lower than the study says and the rate of completed suicide would be much lower than the attempt rate reported by participants.
>>
>>6471118
>TIDF out in force
>>
>>6471150
Have you tried not being wrong?
>>
>>6471118
>and the rate of completed suicide would be much lower than the attempt rate reported by participants.
You have no actual basis for that though.

People who want to die usually don't fail.
>>
>>6471186
I don't know have you?
>>
>>6471118
Also people responding to something called a discrimination survey are likely to be ones who pay attention to discrimination etc so are probably more sensitive to it, thus skewing the results more.
>>
>>6471218
I have actually, thanks for asking.
>>
>>6471216
>People who want to die usually don't fail.
Not that anon, but that's not necessarily true (especially for first suicide attempts a lot of people fail, then they try again and i guess learn from their mistakes and succeed). Also completed suicide rates are almost always (maybe actually always) lower than attempt rates for other groups so is likely to be the same here.

But completed suicide rates aren't a 'hard' fact necessarily as presumably they come from what the coroner has ruled as cause of death and there are numerous reasons that coroners rule suicides as accidental deaths, death by misadventure etc such as allowing the family to claim insurance or preventing further upset to the family. I've seen some cases where someone has actually hung themselves and left a note yet it was ruled accidental. Families who believe that shit must be seriously deluded but whatever helps them sleep at night, i guess
>>
>>6471216
t. someone who's never wanted to die
>>
>>6471228
Maybe next time you should succeed then
>>
>>6471243
Well then I'd have to start being wrong again, and after seeing how stupid you look I'd rather not do it too.
>>
File: 2016-06-28-07-59-35-1602660516.jpg (10 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-28-07-59-35-1602660516.jpg
10 KB, 300x168
>>6469768
> When your parents are getting a divorce and you cope with it by being edgy on 4chan
>>
I'm "trans scum" like a load of us here, but i do hate people constantly bandying the suicide statistics about. Like yeah i find it shit being trans, my family hate me for it and i haven't spoken to them in 3+ years now etc, but at the same time that is my lot in life i either have to change it or get on with it. Chucking about these stats that basically say "40% of trans people can't cope with life" is, in my opinion, counter-intuitive to trans acceptance since its like "40% of trans people are p much useless to society". IDK, i think im maybe not explaining this well (english isnt my first language) but maybe someone else here gets what i mean?
>>
>>6471267
>since its like "40% of trans people are p much useless to society".
It's more like
"40% of trans people are useless to society because society won't let them contribute"
>>
>>6471302
kys scum
>>
>>6471230
Being an emotional impulsive person doesn't mean you actually want to die.
When you want to die you won't be impulsive.
>>
>>6471302
Eh, I agree to an extent but at the end of the day it is how it is, and you can try to change it or work within it
>>
>>6471382
No, you can't work to change it, or work with it.

Either you got the money, and/or the connections/family, plus a bit of luck, or you don't. If you don't, you either die, or you become a burden on society.
>>
>>6471377
t. someone who's never wanted to die
>>
File: 1465712285520.jpg (29 KB, 238x241) Image search: [Google]
1465712285520.jpg
29 KB, 238x241
>>6470871

ok, I get it that you're sad about some made-up shit you fooled yourself into believing

but here's the thing: grow up you fucking pussy. grow up or kill yourself.

I don't understand why you think it's my responsibility to coddle your faggot ass. grow up or kill yourself, it's that simple. aint nobody going to grow you up for you.
>>
>>6471500
Of course I've wanted to die.
If you do something that isn't properly planned, and buy in everything you need, to guarantee that you die. You will get a stamp for suicide attempt, and you will be institutionalized for a while.

If you really want to die, you will be calm about it. When you're impulsive you aren't gathered. and your thoughts are mixed, you don't want to die, but you feel like you have to.
Wanting to die, and sorta wanting to die, are different things.
>>
>>6471018
A lot of these people did attempt suicide as teens, which isn't surprising when you consider that suicide is the second leading cause of death for ages 10-24... and that's without gender dysphoria to deal with for the majority. Most suicide attempts are cries for help and don't result in death.

I don't know why you're so dramatic and antagonistic about this if you're trying to make trans people out to be the ones who are histrionic.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.