[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey gays I've gotten myself in a bit of a dilemma. How do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1464495294267.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464495294267.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
Hey gays I've gotten myself in a bit of a dilemma. How do I tell my boyfriend I'm a lesbian not bi?
>>
>>6469521
Break up with him and then come out. Or come out while breaking up with him. If you're not attracted to him there's not really a way you can make it work out.
>>
be honest and direct
itll get easier if you're brave enough to try
>>
>>6469521
You have a boyfriend so even if you're attracted to girls more than guys now, you're still bi.
>>
Shit like this is why nobody thinks that lesbians exist.
>>
>>6469521
By asking him if he wants to fuck a lesbian.
>>
>>6469537
I thought I was bi, but it was maybe a jumping off point, I'm still in the closet and I didn't want to be gay so I tried to suppress it, I thought maybe eventually I could learn to like him physically, a lot of older women told me that you just have to get used to it but it never did anything for me. When we were together I told him I was bi, but as it turns out I'm really fucking not.
>>
Lots of good advice in here from anons, I think there might not be another way around being honest about myself, I'm mildly worried he'll out me because he's not the most trustworthy guy but lying would probably be worse.
>>
>>6469545
They don't
OP is lying to herself or a straight MtF
>>
>>6469641
So, either deal with pretending you like him while lusting after girls, or break up with him, come out and find yourself a qt you actually want to be with.
It only feels complicated because of emotions - the actual situation is that simple. If you're worried about hurting him, just break up with him because "it's not working", persist with pretending to be bi, shack up with a girl and then come out further down the line.
>>
Do what Ross' wife Carol from Friends did. Ask him for a threeway and when he finishes don't pay attention to him anymore and keep playing with her in front of him. He'll be too stoked to notice anything
>>
>>6469658
Emotions are high you're right, I'm going to just break up with him, go back to lying, it's seems like the path of least resistance. I just don't want to be blamed for some guys ruined self esteem you know?
>>
I was mixed up here thanks for helping me think clearly guys. Pun was intended. bye I love you
>>
>>6469641
So you tricked a guy into becoming your bf just because you wanted to test yourself?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.