[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tops, tell me your ideal bottom. mine is obedient and bubble
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
File: 28-top-pchj.jpg (176 KB, 603x300) Image search: [Google]
28-top-pchj.jpg
176 KB, 603x300
Tops, tell me your ideal bottom.

mine is obedient and bubble butt masc twink who's relatively kinky
>>
>>6466453
I want a cute twink who's eager to please and kinky as hell. If they can pass as a girl, even better, that way I can put them in skirts and make them act all girly in public while trying to hide their boyparts. Not so much a tranny thing, as I want them to be embarrassed by it
>>
5"1, skinny little cocksucker with a tight ass, a feminine giggle and a fuchsia pixie cut.
>>
>>6466453
What the hell is a masc twink?

>>6466461
>If they can pass as a girl, even better, that way I can put them in skirts and make them act all girly in public while trying to hide their boyparts. Not so much a tranny thing, as I want them to be embarrassed by it
I'm confused. What do you even gain from this (aside from not looking hard gay)?
>>
I'm vers but tiny qt trap would def be ideal bottom. I love bottoms that moan a lot too.
>>
>>6466453
Cute hairless bubble butt masc twink no taller than 5'7.
>>
>>6466888
It's enjoying how they react to being treated like a girl. Old ladies calling them sweetie, men on the street cat calling "her," all while they try to hide the aching erection under their skirt.
>>
>>6466935
This is all very well if you're drawing yaoi, but makes a hell of a lot less sense in the real world.
>>
>>6466935
How would that be boner inducing for them?
>>
>>6466967
yeah this good luck hiding an erection under a skirt
>>
>>6466968
Some people are into the embarrassment. Also helps if you maybe add something extra up their bum
>>
>>6466981
>Some people are into the embarrassment.
Degenerates maybe. But if you grew up as a tiny as hell effeminate guy, you most likely were an easy target for teasing and being humiliated in school. Growing up like that, I can't fathom how others can get off on it.
>>
>>6467047
You would be surprised, and not all effeminate men get teased.

Still, what would you prefer, anon?
>>
>>6467059
>You would be surprised, and not all effeminate men get teased.
I was 5'2" in high school. The teasing and bullying was relentless. I remember one guy yanking on my hair which was rather long for a boy so hard it ripped me to the ground while he called me a faggot. Everyone laughed at me.

>Still, what would you prefer, anon?
What do you mean?
>>
>>6467085
> What do you mean?
Read the OP, ffs. What kind of bottom do you crave?
>>
>>6467085
I am sorry that happened to you, but not everyone goes through that.

And I am asking what kind of bottom you crave, or perhaps what kind of top as well.
>>
>>6467104
>>6467109
Not a top, just had questions for some of the answers ITT.

I just like guys bigger and stronger than me, which quite honestly, is not exactly hard to find considering my stature. Assertiveness is a plus as well as I'm not one to initiate anything and even picking something to eat is a chore for me.
>>
>>6467135
Oh my, you sound adorable.
>>
>bottoms roleplaying as tops talking about their likes when in reality it's just the bottoms describing themselves
KEK
>>
>tfw everyone ITT wants a skinny 3 foot tall fem slave with Kim Kardashian's ass
>tfw you are a cheeky skyscraper tall (5'11) pale white skinnyfat uggo brat with a pancake flat butt
just kill me my man
>>
File: tumblr_o8ic1e9gKS1ugo2tzo2_1280.jpg (111 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8ic1e9gKS1ugo2tzo2_1280.jpg
111 KB, 720x1280
>>6466453
> short hair
> thin
> cute, round butt
> fully shaved
> a bit androgynous but not so much that he could be considered a woman by others
> long legs
> smaller than me (6,3")
> flat or little belly
> cute/shy, but kinky in bed
>>
>>6466453

A total bottom.
Masc.
Beefy/muscle/bear/cub/chub-type.

Average build is also acceptable.

Preferably 110% submissive.
>>
File: Aooww.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Aooww.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>6467234
>> long legs
>legs only 32" inseam

jdimsa
>>
>>6467418
So you are basically a pedophile
>>
>>6467418
fuck off rugby
>>
>>6467154
KEK the snark
>>
>>6467321
finally some of what i'm talkin about!
>>
>>6466977
my boyfriend tucks his little dick in miniskirts all the time, it's not hard. well it is hard, that's why he tucks ;)
>>
>>6467610
my peepee becomes an innie when I take stims. It's literally gone.
>>
>using TOP as the opener pic

I get it.
>>
>>6467188
>skinnyfat uggo brat with a pancake flat butt
Would you look at that, it seems all your issues except one are fixable. Time to get /fit/, fattie!!!!
>>
>>6467135
FYI I wasn't being snarky about you being cute, anon <3
>>
>>6467640
sorry for your loss.
>>
>>6467154
>>6468318
You wouldn't like me tho considering I live as a girl now
>>
>>6468641
I am bisexual, this does not dissuade me.
>>
>>6468651
Oh...well. umm. hi?
>>
>>6468665
Howdy, I take it you'd like to chat perhaps?
>>
>>6468681
email: [email protected]
>>
>>6468687
>mfw that is actually a thing

Well alrighty then, sent you an email.
>>
>>6467321
Phew. It's good to know that you don't have to be a hairless twink to be liked as a bottom.

I'm a total bottom, slim-fit-otter build, hairy as fuck, very sub. So, kind of what you are looking for I guess .
>>
>>6466453
under 5'5"
kinda thick body, not too muscular but not exactly chub either
wide ass & hips
hairy, though preferably not all-over hairy
average-guy masc but often acts cute without realizing it
shy, adorable smile
loves dick more than anything on earth
power bottom tendencies
>>
>>6468852
>kinda thick body, not too muscular but not exactly chub either
>wide ass & hips
The rest is give or take, but god damn it this. Thicc is best.
>>
>>6468878
Thicc is love, thicc is life.
>>
>tfw you are the ideal bottom
>tfw still no bf because rural
>>
>>6471412
>acquire paramedic license
>move to city
>>
>>6471420
Why paramedic
>>
>>6471424
Easy fun employment
Always easy to find a medic job in a city if you want to get out of the country. Plus if you end up liking it there are paramedic->RN (registered nurse) bridge programs everywhere
>>
File: 1455026749656.jpg (25 KB, 499x396) Image search: [Google]
1455026749656.jpg
25 KB, 499x396
>>6468852
You should come by /ftmg/ some time.
>>
5'10 - 6 feet
Hairy
Into sports or boxing or bouldering, likes being outdoors a lot
Can shoot the shit and people generally don't consider him gay
>>
>>6466888
A guy who looks twinky as far as his physical looks go, but doesn't act or dress the part. Qt guys who are tough are my kryptonite.
>>
>>6471959
>Qt guys who are tough
what planet do you find those on?
>>
My age +- 4 years
willing to crossdress, specifically willing to let me pick out lingerie for them.
sub
a beautiful harmonic moan.
likes holding hands, hugging, kissing around nape
anything kind of physical figure that is like mine or leaning toward feminine. No muscledads.

and if we're talking ideal, better at videogames than my friends. Just so they feel like shit for getting whomped by my bitch
>>
File: 1462913655406.jpg (77 KB, 1080x1081) Image search: [Google]
1462913655406.jpg
77 KB, 1080x1081
masc
smooth
muscular (at pic related's level)
suckable nipples
charismatic
likes leg-locking when he can tell I'm close
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.