[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm pretty sure I'm trans at this point and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1466291769668.jpg (64 KB, 438x549) Image search: [Google]
1466291769668.jpg
64 KB, 438x549
So I'm pretty sure I'm trans at this point and I'm lost as fuck. Transitioning would majorly fuck up my life and I can't afford it. I also fucking hate my body and want out. Does drinking to forget work? I just want to be pretty.
>>
>>6466109
Also, I want to compete in kickboxing and transitioning would fuck that up. Gah.
>>
>>6466109
Drinking to forget always works, but it will fuck your life up too.
>>
>>6466109
You're a bit proper fucked, I'm afraid. Talk to a psych about it, and see west the two of you can come up with. Drinking the hurt away is not an optimal solution.
>>
File: Angry-Frog-Meme-30.png (361 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
Angry-Frog-Meme-30.png
361 KB, 858x725
>>6466782
Not sure I even can properly transition. I have really broad shoulders and a masculine face.
>>
>>6466852

Don't socially transition then, just pop skittles and feel a lot less dysphoric. If you don't change how you dress people will just think of you as that androgynous-looking dude.
>>
>>6467179
Until the tits show up...
>>
>>6467179
>just pop skittles and feel a lot less dysphoric
Passers need to take their shit advice and get out
>>
>>6467823
It seems like a shit idea.
>>
>>6467628

May as well kill yourself now if nothing's good enough for you.

>>6467823
>>6468729

Non-passer here, I still recommend >>6467179's advice. You may not ever feel great, and you'll wish you could have been one of the ones who pass or a cis girl, but you don't feel stuck between a rock and a hard place and that time is against you anymore, so that's a huge improvement right there.

Don't think all of us who suggest starting HRT pass and thus don't really understand what we're suggesting. We live it, and I'm telling you it's better than without HRT.
>>
>>6469046
Is facial surgery effective? I'm starting to think I could maybe go for the butch look. Pic related.
>>
>>6466109
work out and don't be a faggot
>>
>>6470515
I'm already pretty muscular. I want to be feminine. How will working out more help that?
>>
>>6470472

I haven't had it. You could check out Drs. Spiegel's, Van Der Bart's, and facial team's sites for before and afters. Also try to see if Youtube has any testimonials.
>>
>>6471535
That is the plan. Downside is it costs a lot.
>>
>>6471878

Have you had any consultations yet or are you waiting until you have the money so it feels more "real" that way?
>>
>>6467628

AAs without E, low doses of E, et cetera. Tits take years to grow.

>>6467823

I'm not even trans, I've just lurked enough to know that literally every trans girl who's mentioned it feels better on HRT, EVEN IF THEY DON'T COME CLOSE TO PASSING.
>>
You just want to be feminine to get attention and praise and because you are too lazy to just be a successful guy
>>
>>6473722
I'm currently training to be an EMT. I lift. I compete in kyokushin karate. I have a gf. This shit has been bubbling under the surface since I was in kindergarten. I wanted to put on makeup and be pretty. I hate the way my body feels. And I hate that I feel that way.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.