[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anal Trouble
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1340634677618.png (182 KB, 410x379) Image search: [Google]
1340634677618.png
182 KB, 410x379
I'm not sure where else to post this, but I figure at least some others here have experienced this.

Five days ago, I fucked myself too roughly with a finger, although I used plenty of lube; I usually use something bigger but I'm more gentle. I felt a burning sensation, and while that has passed, my sphincter feels tight and as though it won't stretch nearly as much. Did I permanently damage myself, or will this heal? Have any of you been in this situation before? How long should it take for it to heal if so?
>>
Everything should be ok in few days.
>>
>>6465123
Have you experienced this?

I hope it will, but it's already been a few days and I'm naturally one to worry.
>>
keep the area extremely clean so it won't get infected. If the problem persist in a week or so, see a doctor.
>>
>>6465141
I can't because I'm American.
>>
Your probably irritated forth a internal hemorrhoid.
>>
>>6465160
I don't think I have, because I haven't bled.
>>
>>6465163
they don't usually bleed, just swell.
>>
>>6465320
How could I ascertain I have one? Shouldn't only one part of my anus be tight if I do?

Is there no way to get it to go away if that is the problem? From Googling the only solutions seem to be those minimizing pain, but it doesn't hurt.
>>
>>6465325
If the probem persists for more than a week, or you have blood in your stool, or you start getting pain then go to a doctor. There are also online medical Question and Answer sites that I think are free and might be good in the interim, but the internet is not the best place for medical advice. Best of luck, anon.
>>
>>6465364
>If the probem persists for more than a week
It probably will, as it hasn't improved much in the five days since. I don't expect it to miraculously reverse itself in two days. I don't think I will start bleeding or feel pain. A doctor's not an option.
>>
It might be psychological. You tighten your asshole whenever you get near it now.
>>
>>6465378
It could very well be a result of me worrying, but it's tight even when I use the restroom.
>>
>>6465369
>A doctor's not an option.
Gee, maybe you should be a lot more careful with your ass then
>>
>>6465656
I should, it's rare that I'm not careful. This is the first time this has happened.
>>
Get some hibiscus before you do any more anal play. Or poppers from a sex shop(makes you more susceptable to viruses tho)
There's a lot of butt dialating chemicals out there, and Coconut oil is a really nice lube, if you don't have to use a condom, Lauric acid(stuff that smells like coconut) is antibacterial and stuff, and ancient india has been using oil up the butt for well over 5000 years now.

Hibiscus though, is really good, just drink some tea like an hour or two beforehand, it's a muscle loosener, and it also eases your pooping, and comes with a very nice amount of vitamin c. It's cheap enough at a mexican grocery, it'll be in a packet that looks like ghetto candy, in the spice/witchcraft aisle.

It also helps with love sachets, if you wanna believe in magic.

More vitamin c is really good at preventing butt problems, because it helps your mucus to go where it needs to go.

(not a doctor, I'm a demon summoner)
>>
>>6465673
>I'm a demon summoner
You have to be 18+ to post on 4chan.
>>
>>6465673
>poppers
Amyl nitrate is a dangerous drug and no one needs it to enjoy anal play. Don't encourage people to take that fucking poison.
>>
File: doge.jpg (6 KB, 126x188) Image search: [Google]
doge.jpg
6 KB, 126x188
>>6465733
I was suggesting healthiier alternatives in the same post, you realize, whilst also speaking of the dangers of the aforementioned therapy.

It's not encouragement, it's simply advice from a demon.
Demons tell you what works, they are like those people who are posting links to hormone suppliers for the self-med kids. Dangerous, but maybe that dangerous thing is what your life needed.

Here's another bit of butthole advice for the tight-arsed.

Close your eyes, and imagine a red downward pointing triangle, that gets bigger with each breath, prior and during anal play. It helps too, but this is "Magical" advice, and I know that legbutts care very little for psychosomatic therapies, so Buer suggested the physiochemical ones.

I'm just saying that poppers do real, and they do work, for really tight buttholes, and they can be a great in-between when getting started down the long debauch road of buttstuff.
Nobody needs to buy them more than twice though, and it's a hassle that inevitably is left on the roadside once you know your own butt as intimately as you can once it's as loose as it can possibly get.

I'm simply saying, if you don't have a good grasp on your own butt, then these things can help you to understand your own muscles better.

So too can a really deep colonic enema and Kundalini Yoga, though that also holds it's own risks and even more misconceptions, and it wouldn't be heard.

>>6465708
I am older than the universe, mortal. :p
Butt seriously, do you know that many underageB& that talk about 1960's gay magic?
It's not taught in the gay-schools these days.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.