[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are numales straight or gay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
Are numales straight or gay?
>>
File: CaTP8KqWEAEs2tQ.jpg (113 KB, 600x617) Image search: [Google]
CaTP8KqWEAEs2tQ.jpg
113 KB, 600x617
>>6464702
the definition includes something about taking their wife's last name, so presumably straight
>>
mostly straight betas from my experience
>>
>>6464702
I hate using the "beta" male meme but here it's absolutely true, bunch a staright pussies trying so hard to get some of that feminist vagina
>>
Why are so people trying so hard to make this meme happen in /lgbt?

This >>6464721 yet again....

It makes no sense here. Try /pol or /fit perhaps.
>>
>>6464728
Best thing about this pic is that painting of Kramer.
>>
>>6464702
mostly nustraight
>>
>>6464933
>happen in lgbt

It's true in the real world you numale
>>
>>6464702

Submissive straight or even submissive "straight," because as long as they're submitting to someone, they don't care.
>>
>>6464702
Obviously straight.
>>
bisexual for the extra attention
>>
>>6464702
Straight. No man would demand anyone dress and act like that, or be attracted to it.
Mind you, women aren't attracted to it either. They're just non-threatening to tumblrinas.

I cannot bring myself to even consider changing myself like that. I am who I am, and people can either get with the program and like that, or they can go fuck themselves.
If anyone finds me threatening or oppressing, that's their fault. Anyone who can't get past the slightly intimidating exterior wouldn't last long dealing with what's inside anyway.
>>
>>6464702
Numales are straight men who are bad at being men and bad at doing masculine things.

Rather than try to improve, they decide that masculinity is toxic and try to present themselves as more progressive/sensitive/intelligent in hopes of getting some feminist pussy.

They're none of those things. They're cucks who spend their free time apologizing for having penises and donating to causes that go against their own interests while the feminists they worship get plowed by Chads.
>>
>>6464702

Neither, they're fucking faggots with less strength than a pussy fart
>>
>>6465796
This. They are more like sexless eunuchs.
>>
>>6465582

I guess I'm kinda submissive "straight", but not like these numales. I'm anti-SJW and I'm AGP. I'd have no problem submitting to a woman who is more competent and intelligent than me, but they actually have to be this, not just be a sassy retarded yougogirl feminist. I'm cool with moderate feminism and I'd have no problem taking my wife's strap on. Problem is, I don't want to be a beta cuck, put up with some shitty tumblerina, or play redpill alpha male mindgames.

So I guess I'm beta in a very alpha way. I'm guessing most women wouldn't want someone like me? Since I have AGP anyways I've been considered NEVER having a LTR in case it escalates.
>>
How has having a beard become effeminate how is that even possible ?
>>
>>6465844
shhhhh
don't ruin the narrative with your silly factually correct remarks
let them force it until they eventually get tired
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 749x914) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 749x914
>tfw sniffing numale shit
>>
>>6465844
Because weak fake men believe that its all you need to seem manly, so they grow suspiciously well kept beards that they cover with hair products so no hair goes astray, because, "what a crisis it would be if that happened".
>>
>>6464721
>>6464728
Most of the men who fit this description end up being rapists who are putting on an act to trick women into feeling safe actually. There's been dozens of them who end up getting arrested for creeping on underage girls.
Numales don't actually exist.
>>
>>6464702

Straight faggots.
>>
>>6470095
For real?
>>
Is the alt right straight or gay?
>>
>>6470665
Straight. The alt-right only like Milo because he's an amusing prick, he vocally repents for being homosexual while saying it's a bad thing and also because he shortcircuits the feminist cishetwhiteman statements.
Milo himself has admitted he chats extremist shit to make money and doesn't actually think it. The alt right don't like gays, they just like Milo "breed me with your bbc" Yiannopoulos
>>
>>6470500
Yeah, look it up. I know for a long while it was really popular to reblog one news article about some tumblr-famous asshole who was arrested for using chloroform on a 14 year old girl. Apparently he wasn't the first either.
>>
>>6470746
I knew there was a reason they creeped me out.

I grew out of the 'nice guy' crap about the time I finished puberty and quit caring.

>>6465844
The difference is in the grooming and time taken on it. Real men don't spend hours carefully trimming a beard for the sake of fashion.
Of course, this is coming from someone with curly hair that's reaching waist length, but the curls are natural rather than artificial.
>>
>>6465844
Guilt by association.

Just like having short dyed hair as a woman means you're automatically a man hating feminist.
>>
>>6470679

>Milo himself has admitted he chats extremist shit to make money and doesn't actually think it

i want to believe, can you link your source?
>>
>>6470679
>lying on the internet
>being a libtard
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.