[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw a late transitioner MTF tries to call someone out on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1466841084794.jpg (124 KB, 1507x1000) Image search: [Google]
1466841084794.jpg
124 KB, 1507x1000
>mfw a late transitioner MTF tries to call someone out on mansplaining
Which is worse? An MTF that attempts to distance themselves from their masculinity by becoming radfem and such, or an MTF that for whatever reason tries to maintain their masculine aspects by becoming extremely misogynist?
>>
>>6462618

This person looks like a two-eyed version of my mother.
>>
>>6462618
>or an MTF that for whatever reason tries to maintain their masculine aspects by becoming extremely misogynist?
Femboys aren't mtf. Gay boys can be feminine, get over it hag.
>>
>>6462774

>The estrogen blood clot has moved into the femboy's brain and caused him to develop paranoid schizophrenia with persecutory delusions
>>
>>6465316
>thatsnothowbloodclotswork
>>
>>6465371

>the lack of oxygenation caused by the blood clot has also caused him to lose his ability to understand humor
>>
File: 1395172460258.gif (718 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1395172460258.gif
718 KB, 267x200
>>6462618
Being the misogynist mtf sounds more confusing. also that doesn't sound like radfem to me. feminism is good
>>
>>6462618
Considering that "mansplaining" is a completely bullshit sexist term, it doesn't matter either way.
>>
File: nDYZPrP.jpg (35 KB, 525x730) Image search: [Google]
nDYZPrP.jpg
35 KB, 525x730
>>6462618
>mansplaining

I used to think this was just a shitty meme until I saw a video of a senator using it, why do people take two words and combine them into an incredibly dumb word and then expect people to take them seriously?
>>
>>6466640
https://youtu.be/ZOXh5repOWI

The unfortunate video I was talking about
>>
I'd have more respect for the radfem. To me thats a sign that they take their womanhood seriously, and care about the rights of other women.

A misogynist MTF seems hypocritical, like if you hate women so much why did you become one?

>Women ain't shit but bitches and hos
>Except me tee hee
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.