[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is bug chasing a real thing, or did homophobes just make it up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: 4755180.jpg (53 KB, 384x574) Image search: [Google]
4755180.jpg
53 KB, 384x574
Is bug chasing a real thing, or did homophobes just make it up?
>>
File: 96red.jpg (312 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
96red.jpg
312 KB, 1024x768
>tfw huffing straight man shit
>>
Just like cuckolding: a niche fetish with a very small, tight-kint community that the right turned into propaganda.
>>
File: 1457173976068.jpg (132 KB, 1325x1323) Image search: [Google]
1457173976068.jpg
132 KB, 1325x1323
>>6462413
>not licking frozen transgirl piss,
>>
>>6462413
So it is real?
>>
>>6462448
Yes, but it's VERY obscure. I'm talking obscure enough that they relocate to be near each other.
>>
File: 1458017932137.jpg (3 MB, 2432x4320) Image search: [Google]
1458017932137.jpg
3 MB, 2432x4320
>>6462484
>>
>>6462524
LMAO, I saw that picture on /o/ a few weeks ago.
>>
>>6462484
What are you basing that on?
>>
>>6462543
http://www.thebody.com/content/73956/the-bug-chasers-tale-an-interview.html
>>
>>6462404
>Is bug chasing a real thing

It's just a false-flag by retarded far-right groups that want to defame gay men. They started fictitious message boards for "bug chasers" to share their supposed exploits, then pointed various media outlets in their direction to push it into public awareness.
>>
>>6462555
>Jamie: How was I spreading AIDS? I think people look at headlines and think it's happening all over the scene. It's not. Barebacking is everywhere but 99% of barebackers aren't bug chasers; they just love sex without condoms and let's face it, who doesn't?

That's not evidence of anything, that's just something a bug chaser said when confronted with the accusation he is spreading AIDS. It's LESS convincing than you just saying it, because in that situation he had a reason to be deceptive.
>>
>>6462673
I was saying that it was incredibly obscure and mostly propaganda. This interview supports my claim.
>>
>>6462682
I don't deny it is obscure and used as propaganda, but I can't find anything in that interview which supports that claim. It's just an interview with a person who claims to be into bug chasing. You saying it has as much weight as Jamie saying it, which is none.
>>
>>6462696
Admittedly, my evidence relies on the assumption that Jamie is, in fact, a real person. He had to relocate in order to get pozzed. A weak piece of evidence, I admit.

Either way, I think we're in agreement.
>>
>>6462413
Cuckold as an insult doesn't refer to someone who specifically has the fetish you cuck
>>
>>6462852
but that's what cuck is a shortening of, you cuck
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 499x499
>>6463307
>I don't understand what a colloquialism is

Words can change meaning in the common vernacular
>>
>>6462404
>>6462413
>>6462484
>>6462602
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWIukTZ7jd4
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb9NIDFFW4KOqc6hGBnFBhg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HliGeedRFTU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayhELTzYETI&index=13&list=PL09gIBBK82tG9RKK0K0P8Vm_ia2rGjIug
>>
I hope it's real. I want to see HIV mutate into something awesome and cause the apocalypse. Zika is yet another disappointment just like ebola.
>>
File: 1463905713021.png (462 KB, 850x506) Image search: [Google]
1463905713021.png
462 KB, 850x506
>>6462404
It is very real, and it is, in fact, more than a minority.
>>6463535
Fucker beat me to posting CF.
Oh well, here's this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWxppftPUZI
>>
>>6462524
>>6462541
I don't get it.
>>
>>6463556
Ebola at least killed niggers. Zika literally dindu nuffin.
>>
>>6464367
It killed bush tribes, wow what a great success.
They already had provlems with the UN treating them for other illnesses and they attacked them
HIV is the only virus thusfar that survives intelligence.
>>
It is real to some extent, not sure how common it is but a housemate of mine about 5 years ago was a bug chaser.
He was successful and caught HIV and then I think the realization of what he had done hit him.

He was incredibly mentally unstable and a drug addict, we did not live together long. The last I heard he was in rehab but who knows where he is now.
>>
>>6464587
also i don't remember the name but there was an entire online forum community of bug chasers he was a member of where they would discuss diseases they wanted and how they were trying to catch them, really fucked up shit.
>>
>>6462404
There are very very few of them but they deserve to burnt alive. When your "fetish" involves literally transmitting disease you need to be fucking murdered pronto.
>>
>>6464389
>HIV is the only virus thusfar that survives intelligence.
back to virology 101
>>
>>6464354
lol autist
>>
>>6464367
Zika makes babies head small. Like potato small. I'm in brazil, in one of the cities suffering from the widespread
Like very very small
>>
There's a level of truth in that jaime quotation in the thread.
Bug chasing is vastly misclassified and mistaken. In most of the cases, so called bugchasers are just horny oeople who won't use protection because doing bareback feels better. In the con vs pro of their heads, the pleasure is worth the risk, and many are fatalists, knowing that soon or later they will catch it, but they don't really care. That doesmean they are actively searching for aids. They are just indifferent enough to fuck regardless.
Real bug chasing, a person who really derives pleasure from being contaminated with hiv, or spreading it to others, is a much more rare.
>>
File: marissa-eh.jpg (100 KB, 456x366) Image search: [Google]
marissa-eh.jpg
100 KB, 456x366
>>6465339
>spreading it to others
Real talk: if you intentionally seek to infect others with AIDS, you should have your head put on the curb and shot, we can all agree on this as human beings, right?
>>
>>6465697
if you are openly lgbt you should have your head put on the curb and shot desu
>>
Ok so what about people with HIV who intentionaly try to infect unknowing partners? Common? Rare?

People in agpgen were talking about wanting to experiment with qt gay guys, but the exsistence of poz culture makes us kinda skitish.
>>
>>6465747
Stay away from normalfags or proud lgbt, just date on nerd sites like flist or steam.

You'll have to worry about herpes less too, but make sure you have the other person provide evidence and if they are infected, you may need to date them longer to see if you want to commit.
>>
>>6465747
>poz culture

This isn't synonymous with bug chasing/gifting.

I'm HIV+ and I have the telltale biohazard tattoo, plus various articles of clothing denoting "poz pride". For me, it has nothing to do with fetishization and everything to do with telling the world that I'm not ashamed. I'm just done with letting others make me feel less than human on account of my status.

I would never seek to infect another person. That's fucking horrible.
>>
>>6465798
>biohazard tattoo
hahahah that's actually kind of clever
>>
>>6465798
>I'm HIV+ and I have the telltale biohazard tattoo, plus various articles of clothing denoting "poz pride"

I sincerely, legitimately hope you die very, very soon.

>I'm proud of a disease I got from being an idiotic whore

Die. Fucking die.
>>
>>6465930
It's "pride" in the same sense as "gay pride" - more a lack of shame than anything else. Again, I'm through feeling like shit for something I can't do anything about. We all have our ways of coping with an unfortunate reality.

I probably will die prematurely as a result of HIV-related complications. It may not be as soon as you hope, but maybe being aware that I live with that knowledge every day will provide you some satisfaction.
>>
>>6465930
Who hurt your feelings?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.