[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey LGBT, straight guy here...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: bald-man-thumbs-up-26364248.jpg (29 KB, 400x326) Image search: [Google]
bald-man-thumbs-up-26364248.jpg
29 KB, 400x326
To make it clear first, I totally support the LBGTQ community, so dont expect me to write hate speeches at this board. (Dont even know if I am allowed to post here but I guess its the right place.)

Kinda just wanted to share my opinion with you on why I think many people have problems with your sexualities. You have to admit that theres many things to mess up when discussing this topic, as there are so many different terms and Phrases like e. G. "Cis", "Trans", "Androgynous", "Third gender" or "Gender fluidity". We (the Straight Cis community) understand that you need to have the rights and the need to use this terms to describe yourself, but please: Dont be too angry with us if we mess up. Two very close Bi friends of me got very mad at me for accidentally confounding the words "Biological gender" and "Sexual identity" (or something like that). Give us some time; we will learn how to accept you...
>>
>>6459221
>I totally support the LBGTQ community
ew why
>>
>>6459222
Checked and why not?
>>
>>6459223

Ignore them, most likely a self loathing tranny. I like you OP. People get so worked up if people address them improperly. I blame this generation's upbringing that led to massive egos and self-importance. But it's probably a good thing that people react that way, then you know to avoid them.
>>
>>6459221
Sure. Just understand that you *and a huge portion of the population* are going to mess up these things a couple times every single day.

I'm sure your friends appreciate that you're doing your best, but try also to appreciate that you may well be the latest in a long line of people who've been inadvertently (or "inadvertently") offensive/ignorant toward them just in the last day.
>>
>>6459288
Yeah they are cool, I explained it to them and they calmed down...
>>
>>6459281
Dont wanna avoid them, they are still my friends after all... (btw I know for certain that shes not a tranny; shes bi after all if you get me)
>>
>>6459281
good job being obnoxious as fuck
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.