[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be who you are. Love who you love. #ProudToBe #PrideForEvery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Be who you are.
Love who you love.
#ProudToBe
#PrideForEveryone

How do you feel about Google's message?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oDLqmM2BPw
https://landing.google.com/intl/en/pride/
>>
>>6459161

The message of be who you are, love who you love, pride for everyone I have a problem with. It's a irresponsible message.

What about horrible people?

#PrideForSluts
#PrideForCheaters
#PrideForPedophiles
#PrideForMurderers
#PrideForRapists
#PrideForDogFuckers

It's a terrible message when you really think about it.
>>
We are the world
We are the children
>>
>>6459161
I'm proud of who I am and many people deserve to be proud as well

But EVERYONE?

That's a stretch.

ISIS doesn't need pride, pedos don't need pride, rapists don't need pride etc
>>
The only reason Google has that shit is because of the mass shooting. If it never happened none of these websites and tv channels would have pride stuff. They dont really care about it.
>>
>>6460194
But they do. Nabisco didn't release that gay Oreos ad because of any violence against LGBT.
>>
>>6460257
They just released those to cash in on a national tragedy.
>>
>>6459161
Cashing in on dead fags. Whatever.
>>
I'm proud to be a hater and a racist!!
>>
>>6459161
It's pretty gay. And I don't mean the homosexual kind.
>>
>>6459161
hi, where is the tinychat room you guys hang out in?
>>
File: h44A1F81A.jpg (24 KB, 344x231) Image search: [Google]
h44A1F81A.jpg
24 KB, 344x231
You opened the floodgates on this one, lgbt.

You're going to see paedo-pride, in your lifetime. I was happy being left to do as I would with my love in private. You faggots, with your bondage gear and pride marches, you made us look bad. You flaunted how much you reaaalllyyy were suuhhpper fa-hah-bylously homosexual, or how PROUD you were, of having mutilated your cock and deluded yourself into thinking you were a woman. This is only the next logical step. Fuck all of you. We could have been respectable members of society, but you tumblr-tier cunts made us look like clowns.

Fuck sakes. Now, I want a pint, I go to the bar, I got to be careful where my eyes wander. I have to be super careful that I don't give folk the wrong idea, or even if the company is more accepting, I have to put up with overly cautious cucks. Because -you- put this image of an lgbt person in their heads. You made us a laughing stock. Fuck you all.
>>
File: tumblr_o71nggpxWx1v33hszo1_1280.jpg (115 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o71nggpxWx1v33hszo1_1280.jpg
115 KB, 1000x1000
>ITT: Pridefag Democrats taking my guns
>Pridefags Democrats importing hostile muslims
>Pridefags pushing faggotry in public spaces
>Pridefags interfering with my family planning
>Pridefags influencing my future children
>Pridefags jumping out of my helicopter.
>>
>>6459170
>It's a terrible message when you really think about it.

Or maybe just when you read into it that goddamned much like a fucking idiot.

Here, I'll fix it for you:

"be who you are, love who you love"**

**provided that the actions you take regarding loving who you love fall only within the context of consensual adult human relationships and you're not murdering or raping people.

There. Was that asterisk really necessary? Do we really need to be treated like toddlers regarding this issue? Can't we just assume, like rational, logical human beings that rapists, murderers and pedophiles are NOT included in this message? Or do you really need everything clearly spelled out for your nit-picky, contrarian ass?
>>
>>6461600
>You faggots, with your bondage gear and pride marches, you made us look bad.

You, faggot, sticking your dick in the shit-laden anus of a man makes yourself look bad.

Don't get all high and mighty when in the eyes of about 75% of the world population, you're nothing more than filthy, degenerate abomination.
>>
Anything that causes severe butthurt to /pol/lacks can't be all that bad. The reactions to this thread are a real bag of laughs.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure corporations don't actually give a shit about these issues. If it weren't more socially acceptable to be LGBT, then none of these companies would bother to speak out in support for us in the first place. It's just a calculated move to attract more users / customers.

Not that I'm necessarily opposed to it. I guess it does benefit us to have the backing of major corporations, even if it is just lip service.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.