[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ama
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: cringeaf.jpg (23 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
cringeaf.jpg
23 KB, 250x250
I am a Baptist preacher's son
I have no IRL nearby friends friends to chill with (partly because I'll be pressured to witness to them)
I'm also homosexual
I come to 4chan to release

Ask me anything
>>
>>6456385
Do you even pray, bro?
>>
>>6456392
For my food, just in case some cunt poisoned it
>>
Do you plan on embracing the butt sex when you leave home?
>>
>>6456385
Why are you sinning?
>>
>>6456385
>witness to them
what does this even mean
>>
>>6456660
What do you think it means?
>>6456624
Imma Virginia
>>6456590
Idk man, probably go full taoist and practice those non-ejaculation orgasm thingies

Or buy an aneros and marry a pastor's tomboy lez daughter

Although I'd love to experience passionate tender cuddling with a cute guy
>>
>>6456774
>What do you think it means?
I have no idea. You mean you'll be pressured to watch them? Or is that some weird way baptists say preaching?
>>
You should just have a serious talk with your father, tell him your worried that he has completely lost touch with reality.
Tell him you want a closer relationship to reality
>>
>>6456822
It's proselytizing. "Have you heard of the good news" that kind of thing.
>>
>>6456385
Southern Baptist here. Do you still go to church or any Bible study groups?
>>
>>6457205
That just seems weird. Like when you say witness you would assume it's the act of viewing something occur. Preaching is telling others about what you have witnessed.
>>
>>6457219
It's like being a witness for Christ, although it's definitely more based on faith since not a living soul now was there 2000 years ago. Heck, I don't even trust trial witnesses today.
>>
>>6457215
The church is small, but yes I go whenever there's a service
>>6456868
But reality is *lost and on its way to hell*
>>
Oh and the second return of the Lord is gonna happen soon because Britain suceeded from the EU, and it makes sense because Britain was involved when Israel became a nation
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.