[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i come out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1460018014745.jpg (46 KB, 421x427) Image search: [Google]
1460018014745.jpg
46 KB, 421x427
How do i come out as trans mtf?
I just tried to tell my parents but i could not, i ended up crying in my room.
Im thinking about telling them tomorrow, now is too late.
But i dont know how. And i am so scared of my parents reaction. I dont want to show them how i feel. I am scared that when i tell them, life will never be the same again, because when they find out that i am trans, they could freak out, and start viewing me as another diseased person or some shit like that.
But generally they are really supportive and always tries to help me so i think they are gonna support my transition aswell im just not sure.
I wonder how other people came out as trans, how did they tell people, when did they do it and etc.
Any kind of advice that might help me come out and get started with transitioning is very welcome. Please. I dont know what to do and i have very few people that i can speak with.
>>
>>6455275
i don't think you should come out until you're more comfortable with it
is there any particular reason why you have to right now?
you don't still live at home, do you?
>>
>>6455275
OP here. I just wanna add.
I cry almost everyday.
I have no idea how some people can actually live as trans. It just doesnt seem possible to have a normal life, especially when people bothers you and ask you questions and want to know stuff or are just completely afraid of you. Cis gender people seem so weird lol. As soon as they realize you are trans they freak out.
>>
>>6455283
I do live at home still, im 23 gonna turn 24 soon.
I dont think im gonna get kicked out tho.

As to why i have to come out now? Well.. I have to come out at some point. I cant just keep living as a man because it fucks me up.
I am not living authenticly as other people are doing. Im basicly living a lie, and its freaking me out.
The more i find out about transgender and people in general i get more and more sad. Its like we were not meant to be in society, okay thats not true but what i mean is that people just dont want us. People are disgusted most of the time. But thats just my point of view i think.
I could wait with coming out but im not sure if its a good idea. Ive been knowing im trans for almost a year now, and i have done nothing about it really.. I have told 2 friends and thats it, and nothing special really happened when i told them, they just accepted it and yeah nothing really happened.
Maybe my problem is that i cant accept being transgender. Maybe that takes time i dunno.
Im just very tired of being transgender and i would actually love to meet some transgenders.
>>
I wish i could visit my friends more and dont be afraid of what they might think if they find out im trans.
Im really mentally tired of trying to be something im not. I cant be a guy no more.
Think im gonna tell my parents tonight that i am trans. I wanna continue with my life, ive been stuck for a year now just wondering about my sexuality and gender identity.. I WANNA LIVE!!!
I wanna go to parties and events and feel like im a part of something. Im way too lonely here at home, all i have here i music and video games and netflix.. i need to be more social.
>>
>>6455275
i always wanted to just bring a guy home and be like "well this is my boyfriend' just to see the shock on their faces :)

buuut what actually happened was my brother came out on his birthday so i decided to tell them all after that
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.