[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If lesbian dress like boys and like other lesbians(who dress
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4
If lesbian dress like boys and like other lesbians(who dress like boys) why don't they just date a male?. There's a lesbian i know that dress and has a haircut like a boy, but she's girly tho, and not bad looking tbqh. Why can't i bang her?.

Pic related, she looks very similar.
>>
>>6454664
>If vagina-lovers dress like boys and like other vagina-lovers(who dress like penis-havers) why don't they just date a penis-haver? There's a vagina-lover i know that dress and has a haircut like a penis-haver, but she's vagina-having tho, and not bad looking tbqh. Why doesn't she love my penis instead of vagina?
>>
>>6454694
so you're saying that genres are reduced to something as simple and irrelevant as a sex organ? Are you seriously telling me that we're just walking penises/vaginas and nothing else?. Plus, most lesbians have sex with dildos or strap ons and they enjoy it.
>>
>>6454664
>tfw been mistaked for a butch lesbian
>actually just a femmy twink
>>
>>6454714
that's because they are transphobic and don't consider trans people as their preferred gender
just look at lesgen, a strap on is better than real tranny dick bc trannies """ARE NOT"""" women
>>
Because we like girls, dress is irrelevant.
It's only 'boys' dress because someone else said so.
>>
>>6454664
nice b8
>>
>>6454714
I'm saying that lesbians want to be with women, not men dingus. Gender can go fuck itself when it comes to sexual attraction.

>>6454778
I'm trans btw, but I'm not retarded enough to think that cis lesbians are going to be attracted to me just because I have a neurological disorder and feel compelled to be accepted as a woman.
>>
>>6454801
>someone else said so

you know that's not true, you dress like boys because you like it, not because someone said so.
Most people will tell you to dress as girl, but instead you prefer to dress as boy because you're a lesbian and you know you will be more attractive to lesbians if you dress like that.
>>
>>6454813
Then how does it come that my cousin who self-identified herself as lesbian ended up dating a guy after dating her hambeast manly girlfriend?.
I think most lesbians are deluded themselves and are too affraid of the real deal, they prefer to stick their fingers and simulate they're with a boy than actually being with one.
I don't know, but i can sense that this girl isn't entirely lesbian besides of her look
>>
>>6454816
If I'm not abiding by my gender role already, by fucking chicks, I'm not going to not wear something I like because it's across the gender line.
>>
Always seemed really strange to me that cis lesbians don't femme up for each other like two transbians would.

Cis lesbians are mentally somewhat male and are strongly attracted to women. Yet somehow clothes, makeup, mannerisms mean jack shit to them.

If anything this suggests to me that alot of butch/chapstick lesbians are actually repressed FTMs.
>>
>>6454836
Because sexuality is more complicated than you and most people give it credit for, including lesbians. My own sexuality used to be pretty straightforward, I used to like most girls from fem to butch as well as girly guys and to a lesser extent attractive manly men, but felt nothing for the average guy and bears made me sick. After a little over year on hormones I noticed I didn't feel nearly as much attraction to women, and the manly guys were hot now. Still like fem guys, and average guys are fine, though bears still make me sick lol.

ANYWAY the point I was getting to is that hormones played a role in my sexuality, and womens' hormones fluctuate a heck of a lot more than mens. Regardless, there are studies that show it's not as static as everyone makes it out to be independent of hormones OR gender.

So when she tells you she's not attracted to you, who are you gonna believe? The person who knows what her sexuality is, or your nonsense interpretations based on her dating history? Maybe she likes some guys and just not you? I mean sure, that's pretty much bi, but nothing says you can't figure this shit out as you go along. There's a good chance she didn't know herself until afterwards, or that her sexuality changed, or, and most likely, maybe she just specifically doesn't like you?
>>
>>6454714
>Plus, most lesbians have sex with dildos or strap ons and they enjoy it.

That's because... it feels good...? It's not the dick, it's who it's attached to.
>>
>>6455212
>>6454778
Both genders have anuses, so gay men should be open to fuck women too right?

also, the second a girl says she identifies as male, gay men are transphobic for not fucking her :)
>>
>>6455212
I'm one of the few cis lesbians around here who'd be willing to date a trans lesbian if she was cute and we got along, but I don't know, penis is just different from a strap-on.
>>
>>6454714
this argument is so retarded. it's like saying dogs are furry and then some idiot retorts "WOW, SO YOU'RE REDUCING DOGS TO FURRINESS???"

furriness is a TRAIT dogs have. having a vagina is a TRAIT women have. they aren't biological women without it. sorry
>>
>>6455221
penis is different because lesbians are homosexual. not homogenderual. they like the same sex.
>>
>implying that women wearing men's clothing are trying to imitate or be men
Alrighty then
>>
>>6454813
i wish trans bis/lesbians had their heads screwed on straight like you. it seems like so many are caught up in delusions that lesbians are obligated to date them. especially to validate their identity - cuz if a lesbian will be with them, they must be true women! that or AGP... it sucks. i'm a bi cis grill and i'd be totally cool with having a trans gf, i would always see you as a girl and use the right pronouns etc, but i can't stand the entitlement & fetishizing so many trans girls have. makes me afraid to date one
>>
Dressing as a male is a way women exert their female privilege. Taking and appropriating things from men without facing repercussions. Finding other girls that dress as boys is basically wanting other privileged women.
>>
>>6455291
mtfs invade lesbian spaces because they think they're entitled to a cis lesbian gf, while having penises. you might be ok with sex with an FtM but i guarantee all of gaygen would not agree with you. i bet gay guys would be buttrustled too if FtMs were flooding into your threads, complaining about how gays won't date them because of their vaginas
>>
>>6455305
the trans meme is the ultimate male privilege. laws are made so men can use changing rooms with women. men can't be called out on their mentally ill dressup. even when women are raped and abused by men at astonishing rates, they have to bend to men's feelings

see: mtf wouldn't use a single-person changing room at a high school. most of the girls did a walk out protest but their feelings were ignored for the one tranny

see: mtf crimes being categorized as "crossdresser" in news reports, not trans
>>
>>6455316
Yup. I feel sorry for lesbians, always getting nagged by trannies and bisluts. Never seen a lesbian space that doesn't devolve into a "queer safe space", where preferring to date lesbians becomes "bigoted".
>>
>>6455349
>tfw michfest will never return because they asked mtfs to respect that it was a cis lesbian space, but didn't ban them, they still threw a shitfit
>>
>>6455212

If a lesbian says "Fuck it, why not?" then the more whiny lesbians will cry that shes biscum not a tru lesbian.

I suspect cis lesbians hatred of transbians is more to do with hons(young or old) and less to do with their estrogenized penis.
>>
>>6455367
Bruh if you like pre-op trans people you're bisexual to some degree. Why is it that you never hear about FtMs complaining gay guys don't like their vaginas? spoiler: because women are expected to cater to men no matter what, but it's ok for gay guys to say "EWWW VAGINA LOL"
>>
>>6455358
I wouldn't have an issue if they also discouraged/banned FTMs. It just seems hypocritical to go "women's safe space, stay out icky boys!" and then completely accept men just because they don't have dicks. Because if anyone else reduces women to just being vagina-havers, that's misogyny, but when they do it, it's okay.
>>
>>6455390
yeah i agree. The festival is old and kinda ignorant about trans issues. They categorize ftms as butch lesbians even if they don't want to be called that. I still think mtfs shutting it down because their feelings were slightly hurt is a sad thing, and extremely frustrating in an age where lesbians' spaces are dwindling every year into "queer spaces"
>>
>>6454989
she said nothing yet, im just starting to tease her just to see her reaction. Im very subtle when trying to see if i can catch the attention of a girl, i've made it before with a rather success, and so long she looks like she gets a bit nervous every time i tease her in some way, so that's a signal imo, not sure if a good or a bad one, but indeed a signal.
>>
>>6455330
Okay seriously? There were people making reasonable, understandable, and justified points like >>6455298 and >>6455316 but then you just go and spout literally transphobic garbage.

>trans meme
>mentally ill dress up
>implying mtfs are all or even significantly likely to be rapists

Where do you get off thinking it's ok for women to dress like men irrespective of gender/sexuality but when trans women do it they're mentally ill?

And another thing, we don't give two shits about invading your bathrooms, we just need a way to go to the bathroom without the whole world knowing that we're what you clearly think are an abomination and subject ourselves to the insanely high rates of abuse that trans women recieve from assholes like you. WE are afraid of YOU, not the other way around.
>>
>>6455513
>Where do you get off thinking it's ok for women to dress like men irrespective of gender/sexuality but when trans women do it they're mentally ill?

KEK
E
K

WOMEN CAN'T DRESS LIKE MEN (FTM) BUT MEN CAN DRESS LIKE WOMEN (MTF) fuck out of here with your transphobic bullshit

also nice try, but the people who kill and abuse trannies are....surprise.....other men
>>
File: 1416385354691.gif (431 KB, 211x202) Image search: [Google]
1416385354691.gif
431 KB, 211x202
Why are we even talking about fucking trans people right now?
OP was talking about lesbians liking girls who 'dress like men'.

This isn't a trans issue.
>>
>>6455858
I was pointing out your double standard not saying that FTM were women (your words not mine), MTF were men, and that there's anything wrong with cis people crossdressing (there isn't)

Also I meant transphobic assholes like you, not like your gender. Radical feminists stir the pot and by doing so are furthering the abuse and murder of trans women so I don't really make the distinction anyway. All the same to me, all hate.
>>
File: 640.jpg (31 KB, 640x336) Image search: [Google]
640.jpg
31 KB, 640x336
There are straight women who carry themselves in a masculine way out there you know. It's not really not that uncommon. Why do you specifically want to date a lesbian?
>>
>>6455909
Because of this >>6454778 retard.

And because trannies always take the bait.
>>
>>6455935
Bro, I'm >>6454801
I never mentioned anything with trans.
Jesus.
>>
>>6455942
OP here, because i need to fuck. I mean she's not the only person i want to fuck, there are like at least 6 or 7, but if there's a posibility of getting laid with her, then why not?.
Also she doesn't carry herself in a masculine way, in fact she is quite feminine sometimes, she just dresses herself as a boy.
>>
>>6454664
>why don't they just date a male?
Nice google translate there.
It's because they want to date women.
dumbass
>>
>>6458021
You need to stop treating her like a piece of meat that you need to fuck. If you need to fuck that bad hire a hooker.

She told you she's a lesbian which means she's not into you. She might not actually be gay but she has no 'need to fuck' you. Fuck off.
>>
>>6455942
>It's not really that uncommon
YES IT IS
FUCK YOU
>>
>>6458053
she didn't tell me she's a lesbian, you dumbfuck, everyone knows she's a lesbian because she has a girlfriend.
And i don't treat people as a piece of meat, by "i need to fuck" i mean i need to be involved with someone in a close intimate way, if i just wanted to insert my dick in a hole i would just fap and that's it, stop reducing everything to ridiculous definitions, you dumb slut.
>>
>>6458073
Sounds like you just need a good fuck. Hire a hooker, get it over and done with.

Because you're so obviously sexually frustrated and unlikable at the moment that no self-respecting woman is going to enter into a relationship with you right now.

So what language do you speak?
>>
>>6454664
>Stupid question

Kill yourself

I hate that you exsist.
>>
>>6458097
Im not unlikable tho. There are a lot of people uglier and more unlikable than me.
Also what you're saying has no sense, if im frustrated means nobody is going to get out of my frustration?, then how do you go out of a frustration?. I mean if i don't try to go out of my frustration by actually achieving what i want to end my frustration and nobody is going to get me out of that state because of the state of frustration im in, then everyone who is frustrated will forever be frustrated.
Frustration is supposed to end at some point and the only way to go out is trying, that's it. Im not wrong in what im doing, i would be wrong if i just kept myself in frustration and not trying to get a good fuck.
>>
>>6458119
>ask a deep psychological question
>hurr durr, kill yourself i h8 u

lesfag on damage control
>>
>>6458135
I'm curious; what language are you translating my English into?

Because my previous post makes perfect sense in English.
>>
>>6458149
Nope that is a retarded and redundant as fuck question. Lurk more or just stfu.
P.s. i still hate that people like you exist.
>>
>>6458152
Im not translating anything, i've understood what you've said perfectly. But hiring a hooker is not my idea of overcoming my problem, i don't like to pay people for sex, first because i don't want to lose money, secondly because i don't feel im achieving anything if i have to pay for it.
>>
>>6458169
>I'm not translating anything
Bullshit. Here's a redflag for me:
>Also what you're saying has no sense
A fluent English speaker would've said: "Also, what you're saying doesn't make sense"
I can tell that English isn't your first language.

From the volatile way you're talking to complete stranger, in broken English, I can only assume that you're just as uncivilized in real life. Which is extremely unattractive. I hoping that maybe you had a sexy accent to list a plus.

But you sound like a very sexually frustrated virgin. Fuck a hooker, get it over and done with, and realize that having sex isn't that big of a deal. Then, hopefully, you can calm down and start acting civilized again.
>>
>>6454664
Probably for the same reason you and other straight/bi people want to bang her as a girl. She's attracted to women.
>>
>>6458169
>i don't like to pay people for sex
tough titties, if you were going to have sex for free you would have had sex already
>>
>>6458207
Not even native speakers have perfect english, stop being so fucking pretentious. Of course english is not my first language, but i use it every fucking day and nobody complained so much as you're doing right now.
Seems like the only one frustrated in here it's you. Instead of answering in a political manner, you just insult me for ridiculous things.
>>
>>6458239
Nooooo.
It really is IN FACT a dumb fucking question. And people don't correct you because they just assume you're to dumb to waste their time on you. Not that you don't erk the fuck out of them.You weren't even trolling. You are genuinely that much of an asshole.
>>
>>6458239
Pointing that you're not a native English speaker is not an insult.

Like my previous post said, I was asking in the hope that maybe you had a sexy accent to make up for the fact that you have a terrible personality.

If you cleaned up your language and were nicer to complete strangers you might get laid some day.

But, for right now all you can hope for is a hooker. Go hire one and fuck her hard.

I've also broken up this post so it's easier for you to plug into google translate.
>>
>>6458258
Sure thing, seems like many people in here need a good fuck more than me.
>>
>>6458275
>shaming someone because not being a native speaker

are you a nazi or something?. Go fuck yourself
>>
File: srsly.png (13 KB, 500x301) Image search: [Google]
srsly.png
13 KB, 500x301
>>6458297
>>
>>6458297
For a third time, what's your native language? Maybe you have a sexy accent that women find attractive.
>>
>>6458311
He's not going to get it. Sarcasm is void on people who english is a second language to them.
>>
>>6458333
It's not hard to see why this guy is still a virgin.
>>
>>6458342
He's one of those corrective rape people. I don't like'em.
>>
>>6458350
Ah, now I couldn't tell because of his bad English. What a monster.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.