[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My grandma knows one of Caitlyn Jenner's best friends who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1464994298018.jpg (55 KB, 600x538) Image search: [Google]
1464994298018.jpg
55 KB, 600x538
My grandma knows one of Caitlyn Jenner's best friends who tours with Caitlyn on her tv show 'I am Cait'. My family is fine about people being transgender yet I still have fear of coming out to them. Pls help
>>
gotta be okay with it yourself lil nigga
you can't control other people, nor should you try
you just gotta be you, ya feel me?
but in order to do that you gotta own your trans-ness. be like "yeah i'm the shit" to yourself
when you genuinely believe in yourself, shieeet lil nig the world is yo oyster
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-25-11-16-03.png (557 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-25-11-16-03.png
557 KB, 720x1280
In case yall are wondering, she knows Candis Cayne
>>
>>6454128
Are you an African American individual?
>>
Bumping this
>>
>>6454120
maybe try telling your grandma first? that way if her reaction is positive you might feel more confident about telling your parents/siblings
>>
>>6454223
daaaaaaiimn straite sucka
>>
>>6454120
I understand you
Hell just because they're okay with tranny randos doesn't mean they'll be okay with you being trans too
Never fall for the liberal acceptance meme
My grandma is okay with degenerate faggots until her grandchild is one, libcuck mom thinks it's just a phase
>>
>>6455368
You're the whitest kid I know lmao.
>>
>>6454120
>tell grandmother first
>claim caitlyn gave you the courage to come out
>get her to introduce you
>get them to pay for surgery
>???
>profit
>>
>>6459116
Dats genius. You'd be an idiot for not milking that tranny cow's gt for all the dollars it's worth OP
>>
>>6459116
She hasn't talked to Candis in a while so I don't think it would be possible. Plus I dont want fake boobs
>>
>>6454137
>she knows Candis Cayne
How is that a bad thing?
>>
>>6460079
>I didn't say that was bad
>>
>>6454128
Thank you magical negro.
>>
>>6460331
Thank you lil nigga
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.