[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it weird if I'm a top who will only bottom if the other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (189 KB, 1148x1530) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
189 KB, 1148x1530
Is it weird if I'm a top who will only bottom if the other guy's dick is big? Like most guys I've talked to who mainly top have said that they'll only bottom for average/smaller penises. They tell me they can't bottom for me because my dick is too big.
Why are some guys such wusses? Small dicks don't even feel good when you bottom them.
>>
evidently you have a huge accomodating asshole.
embrace who you are and let others be.
>>
Honey, that's called a size queen. Not a top.
>>
>>6453181
Size queen is just a term that guys with smaller dicks invented out of anger. I have no problem with guys who are smaller. I just don't like to bottom for them because it feels like nothing
And no, I am a top mainly. Last time I checked, a top was a guy who mainly was the one who fucked other guys. Don't try to tell me what I am.
>>
>>6453202
Ok size queen, whatever you say size queen.
>>
>>6453215
>needle dick detected
Embrace your smallness elsewhere
>>
>>6453219
Sure thing size queen.
>>
>hurr too big
That's the excuse for lazy people (unless your bf is secretly a horse, then I can understand).
When a guy pulls down his pants and a monster dong flops out, you shouldn't see it as an ass tearing monstrosity.
You should see it as a challenge.

It's like climbing a mountain, except you don't post proud pictures on facebook and instagram.
>>
>>6453228
Kek
It's okay to accept that you're not hung. Not everyone can be. And that's okay. Just don't shame others for preferring something bigger
>>
>>6453233
I'm not gonna shame any more size queen, you are right size queen, not everyone can be hung size queen. And not everyone can be a size queen.
>>
>>6453268
It's okay. Embrace that your pinky is larger than your wee-wee. Then you will find true happiness
>>
>>6453270
I will size queen. Will it make everything alright then size queen?
>>
File: get a room.jpg (450 KB, 1599x1066) Image search: [Google]
get a room.jpg
450 KB, 1599x1066
>>6453270
>>6453288
Would you 2 kindly fuck already?
>>
>>6453129
im verse and i guess im a size queen
>my last by was 7+ inches and this new bf is 9+
last bf's cock was pretty much perfect size
this bf's cock is too big, he cant hardly get 1/3 of it into me

>TFW ur being broken in my ur huge bf

of the 7 guys ive been with i have been larger than 4 of them. im 6 inches (barely)
>I usually top if the guy is smaller
>>
>>6453297
barring their obvious sexual tension, from the argument I would assume that they are physically incompatible
>>
>>6453230
>It's like climbing a mountain, except you don't post proud pictures on facebook and instagram.
nah, you just end up with a blow out asshole.
no thanks.
>>
>>6453929
*blown out
>>
>>6453927
Maybe they should swich positions then.

>>6453929
You don't climb a mountain every day of the week and that 50 years straight.
You just occasionally find a big cock and view that as a challenge for you to conquer.
Frankly unless the cock is of such enormous size that violent tearing and severe blood loss is unavoidable, you should just try to take it balls deep.

Anything else is a disgrace.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.