[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am incredibly turned on by the idea of being forced to be gay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nz3yuqReTL1uo96aco1_1280.jpg (261 KB, 857x687) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz3yuqReTL1uo96aco1_1280.jpg
261 KB, 857x687
I am incredibly turned on by the idea of being forced to be gay by a girl, but ordinary gay sex doesn't interest me.

I like cocks but don't have much interest in the rest of a man's body, though it shouldn't be fat or ugly. By contrast, almost every part of a woman interests me.

Why am I into this? You'd think I could just be bi and leave it at that.
>>
Your probably bisexual if ur interested in cock in a sexual way like that.
You also may be a bit in denail or just not want to personally be gay social stigma

U should try sucking a dick, its a lot of fun for me
>>
File: gas-cap-1-556x371.jpg (62 KB, 556x371) Image search: [Google]
gas-cap-1-556x371.jpg
62 KB, 556x371
>>6450628
You're at the crossroads where you discover that you are:

a. going to accept that you are bisexual and be comfortable with yourself enjoying both sexes
b. going to realize that you are actually gay and girls do nothing for you other than keep you blended into society as a hetero cis male, and possibly date a femboy instead
c. going to realize you are a failed male and transition and be an AGP tranny that doesn't fit in anywhere but /mtfg/

or you know, repress and enjoy being in denial
>>
Can people actually be repressed bisexuals though? Like they're strongly attracted to woman, feel no attraction to men, then after some experimentation suddenly guys become hot too?
>>
File: dexter kill outfit.jpg (426 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
dexter kill outfit.jpg
426 KB, 1200x800
>>6450953
Happened to me.
>>
>>6450628
I kind of want to do this. Then step back and only be around for the sex to watch
>>
>>6450953
Absolutely
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.