[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Survey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: riding the sword.jpg (92 KB, 703x580) Image search: [Google]
riding the sword.jpg
92 KB, 703x580
Gender/orientation?

> MtF (pre hrt)
> bi (I think lol)

What brought you to this board?

> I wanted to find a community detached from the tumbler lgbt community, because I prefer to look at things more cynically. helps me laugh at my self.

do you find info from this community is often more accurate than tumbler or other communities?

>idk im asking you.

If so when did you come out? How did that turn out? (if strait no need)

>I came out to some friends and family a few months ago. All of my friends were cool with it. My parents still don't accept it but the rest of my family that I have told are generally cool with it.

Do you have any religious beliefs? if so name them.

>agnostic (grew up in christian house hold)

Any regrets?

>telling my parent before i left the house or started hrt. but if I hadn't I probably would have never said anything.

Whats your situation now?

>still at home (some how they didn't kick me out) waiting until I get through college so I can leave home. kind of back and forth on feeling depressed. going to a therapist. Running trying to lose weight. and growing out my hair.

I didn't mean for this post to be so depressing but then I started writing it. Well last question would you let Guts from Berserk handle you with his big long sword?

> absolutely
>>
File: 1443610123154.jpg (365 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
1443610123154.jpg
365 KB, 1200x1800
>Gender/orientation?

ftm pre hrt
straight leaning but ultimately biscum

>What brought you to this board?

I came here when 4chan opened this bored because I am a 4chan user and lgbt.

>do you find info from this community is often more accurate than tumbler or other communities?

Not particularly. Tumblr has a lot of nightmare types but the info blogs can be really helpful. I find reddit helpful too. Sometimes people say intelligent stuff here but usually it's just some memeformation that gets reposted despite being debunked many times before.

>If so when did you come out? How did that turn out? (if strait no need)

I came out to friends and it was fine no one really care. My gf was happy about it lol. Not out to family yet.

>Do you have any religious beliefs? if so name them.

atheist

>Any regrets?

Not starting my transition process at 17 when my psychotherapist asked, on my first visit, "do you think you might be a boy?" I was too scared then, and I felt fucking exposed as fuck that he'd clocked me on my very first visit to him. Now 21 and suffering a lot because of being a pussy back then.

>Whats your situation now?

Rent with my brother, work at a sushi bar and study mech eng at uni. Been saving up for hrt consultations and I've finally got enough so that shit's about to go down.

>Well last question would you let Guts from Berserk handle you with his big long sword?

That's haram.
>>
1. MTF, straight
2. Destiny. The fuck I know.
3. Which community, online Lgbt community? Neither has accurate info but it's great when you want to hear other opinions and views on the subject.
4. They don't care. Instead they worry I might end up homeless because I am a lazy talentless piece of shit who knows nothing.
5. Agnostic.
6. Not starting hormones earlier.
7. "Still at home" same. Sigh.
8. Yes. Where is the rest?
>>
Male.
Gay.
Boredom.
4chan is not somewhere you should go for reliable information.
A few years ago, nobody cared.
Nah.
None.
College student.
I'd hug Guts.
>>
>>6450409
Would you be inhouse GF for asspussy?
>>
File: 1334628464173_20160503_085029.jpg (31 KB, 350x277) Image search: [Google]
1334628464173_20160503_085029.jpg
31 KB, 350x277
>>6450431
Guess so dunno don't care about labels just something I want to do
>>
>>6450426
Depends. GF for who?
>>
>Gender/orientation?
Gay
atm guy but I don't know, I've started to hate the idea of being a guy more and more so I'll just wait to see what happens

I was browsing SFW boards in the hotel lobby when I was on holiday in Bulgaria a while back and thought it was okay I guess apart from mtfg.

>do you find info from this community is often more accurate than tumbler or other communities?
I mean, it's better than tumblr, but there's a lot more useful sites and sources of information than /lgbt/ because it's largely a trans general fest.

I'm out to like one person and all the strangers I've exchanged pictures of my ass to on omegle. But other than that I'm a closet fag

Erm. I'd say I'm agnostic leaning towards Christianity idk. I believe in karma and reincarnation and such so maybe I'm better off as a Buddhist.

>Any regrets?

Apart from sending pictures to old crusty men I met on omegle because I like the attention. I'd say none

Still at home, starting college soon probs gonna study economics are some shit. Dream job is to be a famous director and join the ranks of Hitchcock and Kubrick.

>Well last question would you let Guts from Berserk handle you with his big long sword?

I don't like anime
>>
>Gender/orientation?
MtF just living as a dude on hormones
Bi I guess? Mostly just into women, very rarely guys (and most of those are 2D Bishounen types)

Boredom mostly

Dunno. I don't use any others aside from Reddit when I need to search for something particular.

Only told one friend. It's fine. Nothing has really changed between us. We still joke about crazy tumblr trannies and stuff.

Not really

>Any regrets?
Not figuring out what my deal was sooner. Started questioning at 20 and HRT at 21. I'm not too far gone though, I think. I can at least be a cute guy.

Living at home and going to school. Paying for mones out of pocket with money I saved from when I was working.

Nah. Not my type. Maybe Judeau though.
>>
>>6450589
Don't feel bad this is OP I'm 20 about 21. I spent about 7 years of stupid deliberation to figure that out.
>>
1. Bio female lesbian
2. It's the /lgbt/ board, I wanted to find similar people
3. I don't follow any other communities.
4. I first came out at 18. I'm still alive and my parents pay for a lot of my things. So, better than others.
5. I still study some times. My mom is a devoted JW.
6. That I didn't come out sooner, so I didn't have a qt gf in high school.
7. Fine. Improving. Working towards my education. I have a girlfriend, and I'm healthy.
8. That faggot? I'd spit on him. And rape his chick.
>>
>>6450298
>Gender/orientation?
M 20 gay

Same as op

I didn't go to tumblr, but I've learned some stuff from /mascgen/

I came out my freshman year of highschool. Nothing happened besides my Ma thinking I wanted to go clothes shopping all the damn time

Jew-ish emphasis on the ish

>Any regrets?
I came out early and went into super denial mode to the point where everyone thought I was straight again.

Living on my own and thriving

>I didn't mean for this post to be so depressing but then I started writing it. Well last question would you let Guts from Berserk handle you with his big long sword?
Duh
>>
File: 1466783840149.png (374 KB, 470x475) Image search: [Google]
1466783840149.png
374 KB, 470x475
>>6450298
>Gender/orientation?
Male, Bi that lean towards males

Nice to talk to my own people every now and then lol, I don't know any LGBT people in real life :(

Somewhat

I've been open about my sexuality from a young age (11) with my friends and other people, but only my mum knows out of everyone in my family (no issues, just cba to tell anyone in my family)

>Do you have any religious beliefs? if so name them
Agnostic, somewhat interested in religion, mum was religious but denounced it later in life, no one else in my family was religious

>Any regrets?
Just physical things like weight and health really, otherwise life is too short to have regrets

Finished college, got unconditional for Uni in London, moving in three months, excited as fuck

Absolutely, even though i'm scared if I touched him he'd murder me in a rage
>>
>>6450995
oh and 19
>>
>>6450298
>Male
>Bi

>Pretty much same as OP. Still closeted, so wanted to find anonymous help board.

>For the most part, yeah actually

>Haven't yet

>Messianic Judaism

>not telling anyone sooner

>live in pretty nice apartment in Minneapolis

>oh fuck yeah
>>
cis dude
biscum

i guess just the board itself, and relating to much of the discussion, i never went on it much until 2015

when its not /pol/-tier, yes absolutely

i came out to my url friends in 2014 and they were all understanding , never coming out to senpai

agnostic? idk i was raised in a christian environment but im not religious at all and id rather rely on science. i pray sometimes when idk what to do and believe there could be a god, but if there is i dont really wanna dedicate myself to him

lots, ive lied to my mom a lot. she wouldnt understand, deeply conservative christian and theres no use parading myself and possibly disappointing her

still living at home, hope to move soon

yes
>>
>>6450777
I mean, I've been feeling this way, to some degree or another, since I was about twelve or thirteen. It just took me a long time to separate low self esteem and dysphoria as I used to attribute the latter to being a part of the former. But yeah it's not a huge deal. Not much I could have done differently, I think.
>>
>>6451215
I guess that puts us in the same boat then. Yay...
>>
File: 1462737815382.png (18 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
1462737815382.png
18 KB, 240x200
>Gender/orientation?
Straight MtF

Was a regular on some other boards when this board was created. Never gravitated toward any other online lgbt related communities.

Well okay, tumblr has a lot of information. A lot of it is accurate, but I think there's a little too much going on there especially for younger trans people. When people throw around nonsense genders I imagine it would make it harder than it needs to be to sort your own shit out.

Both reddit and tumblr are known for being hugboxish, but to be honest sometimes you need that.

Other trans resources are maybe not so inaccurate, however you can't post DIY dosage information on them a lot of the time so it's stuff like that that makes them less useful.

Does this count coming out as trans?

I told my friends and I started presenting female in small social circles for about a month. Then I told my work and my professors and went full time pre hrt. As long as you are calm and reasonable about it, especially if you've been good to them in the past, people are pretty good with using new pronouns and respecting you. The only people who can be very strange to me are immediate family, not much I can do there.

Pretty much generically agnostic. I think that organized religion is toxic but I wouldn't necessarily call myself an atheist.

>Any regrets?
Should've had more laser before going full time honestly

Living at home but I'm looking at leaving this place and the people in it behind now that I'm more comfortable with everything.

>I didn't mean for this post to be so depressing but then I started writing it. Well last question would you let Guts from Berserk handle you with his big long sword?
Absolutely
>>
>>6450298

>Gender/orientation
sort of begrudgingly male I guess
and pretty pan/bi/omni (though I'm out as gay to my friends) but also demi as of late

>What brought you to this board
I dunno. Something to do

>do you find info from this community is often more accurate than tumblr or other communities?
I don't think it's more accurate necessarily, but I think it's more honest. Emotionally honest anyway, if not necessarily factually honest. I keep coming back to 4chan because it's like a garbage fire of human id. LGBT people in particular are expected to conform to some sort of decency or respectibility in order to be accepted, so the unconstrained id is interesting

>If so when did you come out? How did that turn out?
Heh. Twas 17, got caught in the back of a car with my first bf by the cops. But my parents are cool with it now.

>Religious beliefs?
nah

>Regrets?
Been with some guys I probably shouldn't have, done some pretty skeevy shit to get them

>Situation?
Graduated from college early, living in parents' house looking for job

>Guts from Berserk?
I guess?
>>
>>6450298
>Straight Guy, would go gay for the right guy
>Friends with a LGBT person, wanted to experience the community
>Probably
>Not Applicable
>Absurdist
>Being Lazy and not taking care of my body
>Studying, living at home still
>I'm straight and not into rough sex. Sorry Guts.
>>
>>6450298
>Gender/orientation
mtf and I guess lesbian (honestly prefer the term gay... feel like I'm attempting to trick people otherwise, don't really know why)
Though I wouldn't mind getting with a guy.. just not into any romantic or relationship stuff with guys.
>What brought [me] here
At the time I was highly against tumblr and reddit, and I didn't know any other websites that had a decently populated lgbt "forum"? And, since I wanted to find somebody else that had similar experiences and feelings to mine (was looking for validation) I ended up on this board.
>Info accuracy
I take everything with a grain of salt regardless of the website.. not much else to say
>Coming out
I came out to my Uncle and my best friend after graduating high school (Uncle was immediately after the ceremony). Both instances went well my uncle is gay and apart from that very open minded so I knew he would be okay with it. And, my best friend is the live-and-let-live type so it went just as well. Haven't come out to anyone else yet and I don't plan to anytime soon considering recent immediate events.
>Religion
I don't believe in a god or anything related but I have high hopes for an afterlife. The thought of my life leading to literal nothingness scares the absolute shit out of me. So, if I had a choice, I'd like to become a ghost or some shit.. maybe be reborn but, if I were aware of it, I don't think I could manage to live through another life.
>Regrets
Not being there for my mother and a very good friend of mine while they were dying. And, if it has to relate to being trans, not voicing how I felt as a kid to my parents. I only ever told one person how I felt when I was younger and they just laughed and said I was faggot... ended up shutting me down for years.
>Current situation
I'd say I'm still in the closet but I'm in therapy and have been on hrt for a couple of months so I got that going for me. Beyond that I'm a shitty college student who still has to live at home for the summer.
>>
>>6450298
>Gender/Orientation?
Female/Heteromantic Asexual
SA
Fuck it i'm just numbering
3. If It's not tumblr i'm fine but now it's reddit2.0
4. After 19 years back in october
5.Past thelemic now southern baptist
6.nothing really
7.still well
8.NO
>>
>>6451065
>>live in pretty nice apartment in Minneapolis
Minnesota? How much is the rent? I live south of the metropolitan area but I'm up there during the school year for college and I've been wanting to get an apartment for years and finally move away from my dad. Unfortunately, due to my status as a student.. whenever I try to find an apartment I get bombarded with the "student living" shit and near University housing that costs waaaaaaay too fucking much.. even for their location.
>>
File: Snapchat-3527072595084554588.jpg (710 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-3527072595084554588.jpg
710 KB, 1080x1920
Gender/orientation?
> Trans girl 1.5 years into HRT.
> Bisexual.

> Pure boredom.

Do you find info from this community is often more accurate than tumbler or other communities?
> I rarely involve myself in any sort of "community" so I wouldn't know.

> I came out as bi a long time ago and came out as female a couple years ago before starting HRT.

Do you have any religious beliefs? If so name them.
> Nihilism.

Any regrets?
> Not starting HRT earlier. I started when I turned 23. It would've been nice to have a lot of those years and experiences after coming out and being on hormones.

> Stuck at my grandparent's (who don't respect or acknowledge me as female) house because my vehicle is broken and I have no income.

Would you let Guts from Berserk handle you with his big long sword?
> Fuck yes.
>>
>>6450298
>Gender/orientation?
MtF/bi (going on straight)

I had just acquired enough cash to transition independently regardless of employer or family abandonment, and figured there would be helpful trans info. Also wanted abuse hurled at me by assholes online before it happened in person.

Tumblr no, but many other communities yes. I didn't even know what tumblr was until Anon accused me of being from there!

>If so when did you come out?
>How did that turn out?
18 years ago: terribly
12 years ago: terribly
8 years ago: not so well
Last summer/fall: great!

>Do you have any religious beliefs?
No, not really.

>Any regrets?
Not being adamant about my needs when I was a teen. With the information I had at the time, it was the correct decision. With the information I have now, it clearly was not.

In transition and leading a life I'm much happier with besides. Independent and financially stable. Single though, which sucks.

>Guts
Of course!
>>
What would you call a girl that has no interest in dating or sex and cannot form deep romantic relationships but is attracted to both female and male forms sexually?
>>
>>6456560
Polyaromantic probably
>>
>Gender/orientation?
Male
Bisexual

Bored of /g/ and /int/

>Do you find info from this community is often more accurate than tumblr or other communities?

Yes.

>If so when did you come out? How did that turn out? (if straight no need)

Partially, and way better than expected.

Grew up Mormon. Don't believe in the supernatural, but I think there is a place for spirituality.

>Any regrets?
Lots.

>What's your situation now
Living alone, seeing a qt.
>>
>MtF
>transbian
>got sick of the reddit trans subs.
>yes
>only my family knows despite being 1.5 years into hrt. They are all supportive.
>Atheist (culturally Christian household).
>waiting so long to transition. Being in the closet for the past 2.5 years.
>still at home at almost 22. Waiting until I change my name/gender to move cross country so I can start my life over. Happier than I have ever been but sick of being closeted.
>never heard of it but hopefully I get stabbed to death in my sleep
>>
>>6450298
>Gender/orientation?

Cis White male from the suburbs.
Straight but i get assfucked alot(pegging is fun)

I ocassionally pop by from /tg/ and /k/ to see what people with experiences other than mine have to say

4chan is never accurate. but it is often fun

>>agnostic/Atheist who went to catholic mass for a few years

>Any regrets?

Kinda wish i had found out that my sleeping 12 hours a day was a low thyroid before i dropped out of college.

Just bought a house with my Gf of 11 years. Spending way too much time fixing it up.
>>
>Gender/orientation?
male
not really sexual, so ace i guess. haven't put much thought into it.
femgen. it doesn't have the sissy bullshit that plagues other girlyboy communities.
medical info? no, you people are idiots.
muh feels info? in general you seem like normal people, unlike the tumblr/reddit crew who seem more like caricatures of lgbt.
no
>Any regrets?
no ragrets
i'm a "young professional"
who?
>>
Gender/orientation?
>Male/Gay

>I like anonymously talking my experiences and those of other gay guys. I also find the shitposting about trannies and women (and fags to a lesser extent) that goes on here quite humorous.

do you find info from this community is often more accurate than tumbler or other communities?
>Most other online communities I've been to have been about the same really. I've never done anything on tumblr outside browsing porn but I feel like I can safely assume it's far worse.

When did you come out? How did that turn out? (if strait no need)
>When I was 17. Sister loved it, Mom cried, Dad is either in denial, or still doesn't know somehow. It has slowly gotten around to my extended family and friends over the years and I'm not sure who knows and who doesn't.

>No

Any regrets?
>I sort of regret the handful of guys I fooled around with before I met my long term bf because I would have liked for him to be my first but if I hadn't been trying so hard to put myself out there I probably would not be with him now so I don't know.

>Living with my bf, totally open to his family, partially open to mine. I still have a pretty good relationship with my family despite the awkward tip toeing around the situation whenever he comes up.

Well last question would you let Guts from Berserk handle you with his big long sword?
>God yes.
>>
>Gender/orientation?
Female/Lesbian

I knew i was gay before i started to browse 4chan, and when i found this board naturally i started browsing it.

Mostly. Some people put their agenda's before facts, but it's better than some other websites.

came out to everyone but my parents in 2014. Pretty good, some of my religious friends gave me shit for it but we worked it out.

none

>any regrets?
no ragrets

At college, out to everyone but my parents atm. in a pretty good spot

not a fan of big long anything
>>
>>6450298
1- MtF (unsure about hrt), Only into guys.
2- I want to see how other people handle the struggle we all face. To also see other peoples circumstances.
3- I prefer this community far more than tumblr's or any other community I've found.
4- I came out 4 months ago, my dad and brother didn't care, and everyone else doesn't care, my mom was even supportive.
5- I'd say agnostic but really its an excuse, I've not found anything worth believing in.
6- No regrets yet, just going and not looking back.
7- At home working a summer job, going off to college soon. wanting to go to a therapist, been growing out hair, working out (running). My body looks fairly feminine naturally so I'm lucky in that regard.
8- I'd let Guts handle me with his big cannon arm.
>>
>>6450298
>Femboy (cis)
>gay

>already used 4chan a lot on other boards (/o/ /fa/ /r9k/ etc) found this one, interesting.

>it seems to contain sucessfull trannies instead of triggered foxkin demigenderqueers who are really just hons

>I havent told anyone but some kid when i was like 5

>Grew up christion, realised that was crap at like age 7 so i invented the idea that god made the big band happen and died from it, but after discovering the amazing atheist and freindly atheisist on youtube when i was a teenager i an fully and a little but militantly atheist

>Now im just trying to loose my virginity while not getting AIDS and also look more fem and less fat

Im not gonna spellcheck this
>>
>>6456560
Delusional
>>
>>6450298

Male

Gay

I too wanted a community to join, and some insight into a more slimy, cancery corner of the internet. I figured the experiences read here would be more real.

I do believe this community is more accurate than Tumblr, since the people here are well aware of their current situation, and don't demand that everyone else conform to their petty needs.

I came out about two years. Still yet to have a first bf though. I'm trying to change that. Because of this, most people were skeptical at first, but my friends and family came to believe in my gayness after a few months.

My religious views are tricky. I too grew up in a Christian household, and I have very cynical agnostic views. On a bad day, I'm an atheist. On a normal day, I'm agnostic, and occasionally I still pray to the Christian God for guidance.

I wish that I had figured out I was gay earlier. My middle school career was me thinking that I was supposed to be into girls, and thus resulted in my acting like a sexist douche to get their attention. I drove away a lot of female friends from the LGBT community who I would have loved to stay in contact with. If I could meet any of them again, the first thing I would say to them is "I'm sorry for how I acted in the past.".

Right now, I'm still at home. I need to finish up some school, and then I'll be on the hunt for a job. From there I'll look into moving out and buying a computer, so that I can work on programming games, which is the job I'm shooting for at the moment.

Don't know the character. Sorry. :/
>>
Transbian
tumblr too cancer
more toxic community
Stealth
Odinist
not coming out at a young age
stealth and self loathing
i dont
>>
>Gender/orientation?
mtf/straight

I found tumblr, where I asked a place of a better place than tumblr. Found 420chan, but it was kinda dead, and from there I found /lgbt/, didn't quite get how it worked at first, but by using 420chan I figured it out.

Not really, there's better and more accurate info on 420chan.

Ok then.

No, obviously not.

>Any regrets?
Sometimes I think it had been better to commit suicide than to transition, it'll really just be about how things turn out.

Need facial hair removal, and can't afford it myself.
There's national health care, that supposedly covers it... But, while they cover it, they don't actually have contracts with anyone that is used to treat male/mtf types of facial hairs, just women who need 15min of work and then done. So I'm kinda stuck not being able to get rid of facial hair.

My "psych" and the trans center is trying to fix this issue, so we'll see how it ends up...
>>
1. Straight male, unless being open to dating MtFs makes me bi. I don't think it does but whatever.
2. I have trans friends so I'm interested in their issues. I was a regular on 4chan for some years but I figured /lgbt/ would mostly be gay dudes until I decided to check it out a few months ago. Well well well.
3. Objective information? No, too much shitposting for that. Subjective reasoning is sounder though, or at least you get more challenging points of view.
4. Roman Catholic. Trans acceptance for me is a matter of the gender of the soul, and has been ever since my closest trans buddy converted to Mormonism (!) after his transition.
5. I knew a trans girl who was into me some years ago but I was too scared of catching the gay to pursue. Beta TBQH.
6. Living on my own, starting law school in August, got a sort of online relationship going with an MtF I met here.
7. BEING A CHASER DOESN'T MAKE ME GAY REEEEE. More importantly, vote Griffith to make Midland great again and remove Kushan kebabs.
>>
Gender/orientation?

>MtF, 1 month HRT
>bi / pan, I don't care what the differenceis supposed to be

>I've been wasting my time be shitposting on imageboards for half a decade already.

>Usually. 4chan is more honest, but also blunt and purposefully offensive. If you're not thin skinned, this is the best place.

>Came out as bi to pretty much any close friends or family who asked about my sexuality when I was 17/18-ish.
>Came out to doctors that I was trans so I can get the pills, my parents also know.
>Everyone was fine about everything, apart from my Dad who refuses to believe I'm trans, but is otherwise okay with me.

>Athiest, but raised in Christianity

Any regrets?

>Not being cis, not coming out as trans pre-puberty

>Just left the school system and looking for a job. Going to mental health appointments a lot even though they're pretty pointless. Lonely and don't have any friends anymore ;_;

I didn't mean for this post to be so depressing but then I started writing it. Well last question would you let Guts from Berserk handle you with his big long sword?

>I'm not a huge weeb, but fuck yes.

Also is anyone actually reading all of these or collecting this info? What for????
>>
>>6450298
>Gender/orientation?
Goldstar gay
Man, that was almost 10 years ago when Pepes were EFGs and /co/ was still the best board. I don't even remember how I ended up here but I started out as a short term NEET..
Kind of relative because some cities are Tumblr to the T. But as the other anon said, there is more truth in 4chan's self awareness. But quality-wise I've been to torrent forums with better communities than /lgbt/. On the other hand they can't compete with how fast boards move here.
Couple of weeks ago lol. Mom was cool with it.
Non practicing catholic but I never officially denounced my religion. Most spiritual than religious.
>Any regrets?
That I wish I didn't fall for the liberal arts college meme.
Me and my husband are preparing ourselves to adopt early next year. If you're looking for a relationship advice, learn to mature and just grow up. Instead of waiting for the prince charming, be the prince charming. You can do it anon!
He would break me.
>>
Gender/orientation?

> FtM (pre HRT)
> biscum

> i wanted a non hugboxing LGBT community

> i feel like people are more honest here

> i came out as bi ages ago, no on gave a shit
> ive only come out as trans to close friends, they dont really give a shit

> atheist

Any regrets?

> being born a faggot, being born a woman

> still at home cause poorfag, going to uni, struggling with increasing mental health problems, contemplating suicide daily

> of fucking course
>>
>>6450298
>Gender/orientation?
Mtf/bi
Rule 13 kicking all my friends off /b/
I don't participate in other LGBT communities
About a year ago. Everyone cried and I got on hormones
I'm Buddhist, my parents are Christians
>Any regrets?
I don't believe in regret
>>6450298
Living at home while I finish university and look for a job far away
>>6450298
>would you let Guts from Berserk handle you with his big long sword?
Probably not, I'm turned off by hookup culture and casual sex
>>
what a dumb to make a survey lol

>>6464890
it makes you bi at the least bruv
>>
ender/orientation?
> male/bi

> curiosity

>never go to tumblr. I do go to other bi-specific sites like bisexuality.com

>I came out when my wife found out I was having sex with guys

>non-practicing Catholic

Any regrets?

>knew I was bi when I was a teen but never did anything about it. Wish I did, and came out earlier in life.

>still married in a "don't ask, don't tell" kind of situation
>>
Gender/orientation?
>M
>Ace
>Curiosity. That and some sort of Ace community (Never went on tumblr, never will)
Do you find info from this community is often more accurate than tumblr or other communities?
> I think /b/'s disclaimer sums up how I treat info on this board
If so when did you come out? How did that turn out? (if straight no need)
> I haven't come out, but I don't hide it.
> I admire the Norse gods, in particular Loki.
Any regrets?
> That I didn't work out I was Ace sooner.
> I exist. I survive. I Am.
> Unsure.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.