[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw we leave the EU >tfw no longer have to worry about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 10
File: nsb.png (1 MB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
nsb.png
1 MB, 800x600
>tfw we leave the EU
>tfw no longer have to worry about being lynched by muslims
>tfw no longer have to worry about fucking gercucks killing me for freedom of speech in their country
>tfw it's the time of the year where Mudslimes starve themselves and can't do shit
>A* in spanish

Who else is having the best week ever?
>>
>>6448525
>tfw Britain needs to accept free movement of people in order to get Norway-style access to the eu market
>>
Eu now realized USA doesnt like negationing in french, EU relations suffer
Britain stronk
>>
>>6448525
>tfw your country would let in dozens of pajeets and sandniggers even without being in the eu
Literally nothing is going to change.
The UK is as leftist as it gets and is starting to remove more and more rights from their people - bin that knife, psychoactive substances act of 2016, etc.
>>
>>6448560
>tfw Britain doesn't because Britain is a much larger economy with a stronger bargaining position than Norway
>>
>>6448710
>implying the Germany won't hit you with everything they got
>>
File: 1463697270132.jpg (52 KB, 595x720) Image search: [Google]
1463697270132.jpg
52 KB, 595x720
>>6448525
>people seriously think the EU was the source of immigration from the middle-east

Seriously? The EU can't force the nations to accept immigrants, especially not the strong economies. The muslims you bitch about came to the UK because of the UKs own immigration policies. Policies that are still in place and were put there by the tories.

what the fuck
>>
>>6448744
>expecting anything better from the eternal anglo
>>
File: Nevermore.gif (1 MB, 266x272) Image search: [Google]
Nevermore.gif
1 MB, 266x272
>>6448744

And the migrant worker ordeal stems from Eastern Europe anyways.

We can laugh now but there's Americans too who think that Trump somehow will rid the county from Mexicans and Muslims
>>
>>6448752
>>6448772
Perfidious Albion, anons.
>>
>>6448726
And then who is gonna buy all their cars
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 340x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 340x432
>>6448900
Ever heard of america?
>>
>>6448726
Why would they do that? They have a massive trade surplus with the UK?
>>
>>6448907
Just ship all those cars across to America then face the tarrifs Trump is gonna put on them xD
UK buys 20% of german cars the single largest market
>>
>>6448911
Because they wanna stop other countries from leaving?
>>
File: 1466756724861.jpg (1 MB, 1844x1113) Image search: [Google]
1466756724861.jpg
1 MB, 1844x1113
>>6448978
The countries more eurosceptic than the UK
>>
>>6448999
France, specifically
>>
>>6448907
We mostly buy Japanese cars and only the rich snobs buy german.
>>
>>6448999
<3
>>
File: Brexit-20-650.jpg (29 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
Brexit-20-650.jpg
29 KB, 650x433
>>6448525
So you voted yourself out of the single market but will still want access to it. To do that, you'll have to pay all the same fees yet have no say in how the market works.

You literally voted to become a slave to the EU, not leave it.
>>
>>6448525
>>tfw no longer have to worry about being lynched by muslims
are you daft??

UK has bigger homegrown mudslime population than any other EU country,
>>
>leave EU
>instead of white christian eastern europeans moving into the UK.
>more poo in loos, africans, and muslims. because colonial guilt
>>
It won't stop the Pakis from coming
>>
>>6448726
Remember the last time Germany tried to hit the UK with everything they got?
They pusied out because the RAF violently raped their aryan butts.
>>
>>6454414
So much that Britain had to call america for help :^)
>>
>>6454414
Irony here is that RAF won Battle of Britain with great aid from Polish and Czechoslovak fighter pilots.
>>
>>6448744
>people seriously think the EU was the source of immigration from the middle-east
The source of the current "refugee" spike was Merkel accidentally the German border for absolutely everyone.

The EU was supposed to step in because protecting the EU borders is literally their job, but they didn't.
Now literally nobody knows who the fuck has entered Europe and what the precise numbers are, and thus people rightfully blame the EU.

That and Juncker is simply a massive cunt.
>>
>>6454423
>because America isn't Britain's lapdog.
When Britain says "jump" America asks "how high?"
>>
>>6454466
You got the two mixed around, sweetie
>>
>>6454481
Just kidding we both know who really runs the US and the UK (and every other country for that matter)
>>
>>6454436
UK is not even in Schengen, the only way they could come to UK is if UK wanted them.
>>
>>6454201
Market with America and Japan will most likely open a lot more with the added benefit of not spending trillions of dosh on shitskins.
>>
>>6448525
>UK leaves the EU.
Thanks Obama!

No, really. He tried to tell the UK not to leave the EU and it pissed everyone off.
>>
>>6454537
>UK is not even in Schengen
But France is.
Because of Schengen these refugees are living in Calais in "the jungle", instead of sitting in Spain, Italy or Greece.

So they can come all the way up to the final little barrier seperating France and the UK because of Schengen.
And a little truck and luck is all they need to enter the UK, because
>the only way they could come to UK is if UK wanted them.
Doesn't mean jack shit if you can't find them.
It's why the term "illegal immigrant" exists.
Because they got in even when they're not supposed to.
>>
>>6454631
Oh, so how does being in or out EU change anything regarding their situation? It's not like truck transport will stop.
>>
>>6454423
>america
>useful in WWII

Wow american education really is bad
>>
>>6448525
You realize Brexit was the work of the sort of fascists who'd love to gas you, right? Are you even lgbt, or did you get lost on the way to /pol/?
>>
>>6454688
Ww2 was won by american and soviet blood
>>
File: dawnofthefinalgoy.png (77 KB, 210x255) Image search: [Google]
dawnofthefinalgoy.png
77 KB, 210x255
>>6448525
>faggots calling for a second referendum
>nobody else has the balls to drop the EU
>liberal scum multiplying like rats in the last decade
I don't know man, I don't have much hope anymore. Knowing that liberal scum are going to fuck themselves over in the long run isn't much comfort.
>>
>>6454683
The point is that even without Schengen the EU has laws regarding border security and sending illegal aliens back.
Without these EU regulations Britain can be much harsher on France regarding border security.
The whole "send them back to the first EU country they entered even though nobody knows which one" doesn't matter since the only country they're going back to is France, or their country of origin. So it's obviously going to be France.

Lastly they can't be fined by the EU for not taking in their fair share of refugees, even though it was all Germany's fault in the first place.
>>
>>6454736
>everyone who wanted brexit are evil fascist nazi racists
Can liberals do anything without these buzzwords? Have you considered that people who disagree with you aren't automatically racists?
>>
>>6454812
>not seeing an obvious baitpost
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>6454812
I'm not a liberal I'm a far left radical commie. This kind of knee jerk nonresponse is exactly why I can't take ironpilled manchildren seriously.
>>
>>6454822
>Poe's law
>>
>>6454563
Sorry but the UK has gone to the back of the que in terms of trade deals, the USA is far more interested in the EU which is a much larger economy. The UK isn't even the top 15 of Japan's trading partners so you dont have that either.

This vote made the UK irrelevant in just a day. Literally all of the political and economic influence the UK built over hundreds of years just gone in one vote. What a fucking joke, the UK just committed national suicide on a grand scale.

Not to mention Scotland and maybe north Ireland will leave as well.
>>
>>6448999
Whats up with all these biggots and their crazy haircuts? Its like they don't want to be taken serious.

US > Trump
NL > Wilders
UK > Johnson
>>
>>6454563
>the country the EU benefits the most from
>Hur Durr they'll definitely try and fuck us on the basis that we're democratic
>>
>>6454848
>t. Germany
>>
>>6454563
>>6454848 (me)

To add another thing, the shitskins you hate so much? That's not going to stop. Your EU membership had nothing to do with immigrants from India and Pakistan, so that's not going to stop.

The UK destroyed its future for no material benefit and literally solved none of the problems it thought it would.

London will lose its status as the finanical capital of the world, France and Germany just stole it. Hope the independence day was worth it.
>>
>>6454742
>tfw you had less casualties then GB (nice blood devotion)
>tfw you lost most of them to an island in the middle of the pacific
>tfw you had to break out your "secret weapon" over 1% of the threat

US are so misinformed
>>
File: Image.jpg (506 KB, 1604x726) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
506 KB, 1604x726
>>6454848
Scotland and Ireland drain more than they give and Spain+Belgium already said they would deny them coming to the EU alone. They want England or no one.

Obama has laughed off his original threat of saying the UK would go back to the queue. Trump has said that he'd gladly keep them at the top due to always being past allies so we'd have to hope for a Trump presidency going forward.

> Literally all of the political and economic influence the UK built over hundreds of years just gone in one vote.
It's been going down since the recession

>France and Germany just stole it.
UK has only had the title for a year.
>>
>germans mad because their dream of EIN VOLK EIN REICH EIN FUHRER just blew harder than Hiroshima
But sure lets wait and see the UK destroy itself, although that will most likely merely be your wet dream for tonight.
>>
File: GermanyTime.jpg (88 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
GermanyTime.jpg
88 KB, 853x480
>>6454936
But for reals, what the fuck is with Germany always trying to unite Europe under tyranny? At least the 3rd Reich had class and wanted to make Europe great but the 4th Reich is all about white genocide and cuckoldry
>>
>>6454908
>casualties alone determine who was more important
>>
>>6454949
>what the fuck is with Germany always trying to unite Europe under tyranny?
They hold the world record for "most consecutive World Wars started in a row".
It's in their blood.
>>
>>6454436
I believe these are big reasons why Brexit happened. I voted for Remain but I understand the Leave side. It was absolutely irresponsible of Merkel to say in nation TV that millions of people are welcomed to Germany and Europe, and #RefugeesWelcome Germans who followed this were just as gullible as lot of Brexiters who didn't even know what they're voting for. And when normal people just voice they're worried for their own saftey and future and get elitist response that they're Nazis who can't understand diversity, it causes rise of bitterness and extremism.
>>
>>6454953
>my justification for the US being more important was "Ww2 was won by american and soviet blood"
>>
>>6458889
I was trying to use descriptive language you autist
>>
>>6458889
If you want to play the casualties game, more frogs died to hold the line while the Nigels were running away than the UK lost in the entire war.
>>
>>6454862
I couldn't give a flying fuck over haircuts when it comes to protecting me from violent Muslims.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.