[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your opinion of strapons?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 7
File: IMG_20150621_160304.jpg (92 KB, 408x564) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150621_160304.jpg
92 KB, 408x564
What's your opinion of strapons?
>>
They feel good but it takes wimmins time to learn how to fuggg.
>>
I'll use one on my partner if she asks but prefer not to have it done to me.
>>
Two major downsides

>Women and trans guys have to learn to fuck
>don't get pumped full of cum at the end

Other than that they're great.
>>
>>6447938
you 16 and pregnant?
>>
>>6447950
Rectum does not produce offspring, anon.
>>
>>6447991
Yeah but warm cum feels reallllllly good.
>>
Im a bi dude and I'm still with my girlfriend as we use one they are great I think.
>>
>tfw AAP
i love them and so does my gf
>>
>>6447938

>tfw cis male with penis, 32 yo and don't know how to fuck
>>
A fake dick doesn't need to be attatched to a person, that defeats the purpose. Like putting sugar on fruit.
>>
>>6448658
got a banana and two plums for you, sugar
>>
I'd love to try it, but I'm too much of a tomboy for anyone to consider going it to me.
>>
>>6450696
C'mon, you've never heard of the butch in the streets, bitch in the sheets stereotype?
>>
>>6450745
Despite it being one of my favorite songs, it hasn't been true in my experience.
>>
My girlfriend makes me suck hers sometimes and it's honestly a huge turn on.

Haven't tried buttstuff very much yet.
>>
I think it's funny when straight people are like "why do lesbians use strap-ons? doesnt that make them straight???"
>>
>>6448331
i can teach if you'd like ;)
>>
>>6450865
Ugh, I love being fucked in the ass, but I hate to admit it, it's kinda weird for a cis lesbian.
>>
>>6451387
Why? If it feels good, do it.
>>
>>6451421
I dunno, it just feels like a gross kink or something.
>>
File: pls.jpg (41 KB, 540x418) Image search: [Google]
pls.jpg
41 KB, 540x418
>>6451433
You got a fat butt, anon? Wanna meet up? You have to bring a strap on tho, and teach me how to use it. I just like butts.
>>
>>6451433
Sounds like fun; to anybody who gives a fuck about ya, anyway
>>
File: eternal swan.png (108 KB, 518x312) Image search: [Google]
eternal swan.png
108 KB, 518x312
>>6447258
I likes 'em

pro:
>fun af
>can touch titties while fucking easy
>vibrates
>i can cum p quick either way
>no stds
>p clean
>cute varieties

cons
>trick to use strapless kind
>and strapless really are best
>otherwise they don't make enough cute harnesses
>can't find just the right bra to match pic related
>it's an odd shade of pink to find in bras without looking tacky
>got a white bra with pink bows that kinda does it
>idk this is my main issue
>>
>>6447258
I'm fine with it as long as I'm not on the receiving end.
>>
>>6447258
gay
>>
>>6452173

Look up Rodeoh, they make v comfortable and cute harnesses. The girl in the OP picture is wearing one!
>>
>>6447938
I hear there are attachments for that sort of thing.
>>
>>6458658
Bad dragon does cumtubes for that but honestly, they are just a pain to clean, so unless it's a massive fetish for you, it's not worth it.
>>
>>6458660
Couldn't you just flush it out with salt water or something? I don't know was that housewife secret is to cleaning out semen, but It can't be that hard to get out of plastic.

Anyways, I distinctly remember reading something about a strap-on which redirected excess vaginal lubrication excreted during intercourse into an internal reservoir in the dildo body which was held inside by a cheap rubber valve at the hilt. When the strap-on was fully inserted, if the reservoir was full, the compressed valve opened and the pressure difference siphoned the warm vaginal fluid straight through the artificial urethra and into the receiving boypussy. It was like $200 and I had it bookmarked forever.
>>
>>6447258
what's the point of sucking a strap on?
>>
File: tumblr_mw86ecExGd1ro7q7io3_1280.jpg (343 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mw86ecExGd1ro7q7io3_1280.jpg
343 KB, 1280x1920
>>6458180
yeah I don't think those are especially cute imo. They're more tomboy style. Nothing against tomboy style. I just wish there were more femme options.

I've got a custom one from velvet nest. Pic related for what they're basic style is. They're the only quality femme harnesses I've ever seen but are expensive and slow to be made. I've got a thin leather one that mainly takes the suction kinda dildos. And I got a boysbrief style one with bows on it in black.
>>
>>6458882
It's kinky. Sometimes I'll suck one after fucking a girl. Can't let good pussy juice go to waste.

Once when I was more into bdsm shit I was fucking this very sub girl. She'd like to be forced to suck it and just suck anything really. Dildo, fingers, shoes, whatever she just had that kinda oral fixation.

But otherwise it's never come up much that fucking lesbians. It's a rare kink I guess.
>>
>>6452173
I hear that it's best to use "strapless" ones with a harness.
I've had my eye on the sharevibe, which I'd probably use with a spareparts harness. Pic related.
>>
>>6461055
It's easier to maneuver a strapless with a harness in the beginning. But working kegal muscles and practice over time makes a harness unneeded.

I have that one in black actually! It's comfy af and great but not the most rigid harness but it's damn bit greater than most. Haven't used a sharevibe. Only strapless ones I've got are the swan and feeldoe.

Also wanna apologize for discarding rodeoh cause it's too tomboy. Been a while since I looked into buying something new and looking more they've got something cute and lacey and red so maybe.

Fucking hell why hasn't calvin klein made a goddamn harness yet?
>>
I want a girl to do me in the ass with a strap on, as I love anal but hate shitting cum afterwards. Could also be fun fucking someone else with one.
>>
>>6461631
I also want that, and I know she has already done it to a guy. But sadly she will never look at me with desire and want such a thing so it'll only be a fantasy. Fucking sucks.
>>
File: 1419128053550.jpg (112 KB, 714x806) Image search: [Google]
1419128053550.jpg
112 KB, 714x806
hj
>>
>>6460782

I'm the same way. I dunno why sucking on things is so hot but it is.
>>
>>6447938
Also if you're the one wearing the strapon you don't get any physical pleasure out of it
>Tfw you will never feel the pleasure of thrusting your penis inside another man
>Tfw you will never feel the pleasure of thrusting your penis inside anyone at all
>>
>>6447258
>tfw straight guy attracted to bulldykes like in pic related
>>
>>6462060
lol whut?

Nah you feel it hitting on your clit, feels great if it's vibrating, and if it's a strapless kind you def feel it.
>>
>>6462073

Dyke is a slur you shithouser.
>>
>>6462089
It's not like they'd be attracted to a guy anyway so who cares?
>>
>>6462060
They do make strapons with parts inside, you know? And strapless ones, that literally just go inside your body to stay on.
>>
>>6461631
A-anon this is my dream

>tfw NB
>Don't really like receiving sex
>Just wanna fug qt boys
>don't even care about getting off, I can masturbate later
>>
>>6462060
trust me it doesn't feel that great. Notice how guys are never rolling their eyes back in pleasure?
>>
>>6462615
What's NB?
>>
>>6463174

Non-binary
>>
>>6447258
under the right user it's awesome
>>
>>6462615
Really?

my problem with pegging is that I don't want to get fucking cucked later in the relationship

if I got pegged I'd want my qt gf to kiss me while looking at me and make sure shes insanely in love with me etc
>>
>>6463584

You're paranoid, weirdo. Cucking is a thing on 4chan, not in the real world.
>>
>>6447258

I see that picture posted on /lgbt/ literally every day.
>>
>>6447258
Lesbians that like them aren't really lesbian. You can't claim to only be attracted to girls yet want to be penetrated by a dick.
>>
>>6463597
If I started getting pegged by my girlfriend I wouldn't want to give her the idea that I found her less attractive and it doesn't do much for girls
so I'd be worried she'd want to get dick somewhere else
>>
>>6450696
>>6450752

Eh, you'd be surprised. I really enjoy wielding a strap-on and bring it up with partners pretty early on. I've had two butch girlfriends, one like super butch (a welder who wore basically exclusively denim and flannel) go crazy for the plastic D.

I'm pretty femme in appearance so none of my girlfriends ever thought I'd be so into wearing a fake dick (not that any of my dildos look like actual dicks).
>>
>>6463116
Tbh its more of a dominance thing for me I think?

I had some shit happen with an ex, and since then I've wanted nothing to do with being in the receiving end of anything sexual - but I'm still very much a sexual person and I want to have sex. I just no longer feel comfortable at all with other people touching my bits in any way. Tried lots of shit to feel better about it and this has been the only thing so far. I got to one time and it was the only time I've been comfortable in a sexual situation with another person in years.
>>
>>6463703
so isn't the physical separation from a strap-on ideal for you? Get a feeldoe for extra stimulation (will prob end up feeling better than if you actually had a cock) senpai
>>
>>6463627

It's a classic.

>>6463628

It's not a dick?
>>
>>6463902
It's dick shaped and meant to fuck you like a dick.
>>
>>6463912

You mean it's vagina shaped and fits into vaginas well.
>>
>>6463845
It is. Problem for me has been finding qt boys (I guess, not necessarily boys tho) who are into that and who also aren't shitheaded about non-binaries. I don't have a cock so gay guys don't, and straight guys tend to be no homo bro about it.

Im not necessarily against gals, and certainly not other NBs but I like playing with dicks /shrug

>maybe someday
>>
I'm somewhat femme but tfw no tomboy gf to fuck with a strapon
>>
>>6463916
No, it's shaped like a dick. And any so called lesbian that enjoys them isn't really gay, just trying to be different or make a statement.
>>
>>6463945
it always seemed like it would be easy to find a chill guy that is up for pegging. Try r4r on reddit in your local area maybe. Guys are more aware and curious of prostate orgasms more then ever. Your inbox is gonna get flooded m8
>>
>>6448156
I disagree. Cum to me is the worst part of sex. I personally don't like it at all. My partner doesn't know, because I play the part very well. Cum is just a mess and depending on the partner, it sometimes stinks and or tastes horrible.
>>
>>6464009
I might have to have a look then. Thanks, anon.

>TFW I used to be a thirsty slut
>still thirsty for that interaction
>>
>>6463540
What does that mean?
>>
>>6450696
I've dommed women twice my size. You don't scare me.
>>
>>6451219
22 male, need to learn. You interested~?
>>
>>6463945
If only i were a qt, Bi male here who loves pegging.
>>
>>6464038
> it sometimes stinks and or tastes horrible
only when the guys diet mainly consists of meat, beer and onions
>>
>>6464090
>is thirsty to have a girl pin him to the bed and peg him hard
I know your pain, anon.
>>
>>6463945
> finding qt boys (I guess, not necessarily boys tho) who are into that and who also aren't shitheaded about non-binaries.
h-hi
>>
>>6467274
>>6466825
>>6466869

H-hello anons

Are people just less likely to admit this stuff in person? Is the anonymity what makes you openly admit this? Or do I just live in a shit area?
>>
>>6467363
>Are people just less likely to admit this stuff in person?
>Guys I totally like taking it in the ass, and I'm definitely straight
Yes
>>
>>6467363
you see? I told you it wouldn't be hard to find guys that are into it. gl m8
>>
>>6467376
IDK, my ex was super no homo bro, but he was like "well... but I kinda like it in the ass ¯\_(ツ)_/¯"

I guess it's different when you're talking to someone you're dating vs a stranger who wants to fug though.
>>
>>6467416
You can always fug me at least ;)
But yeah if a chick just asked me about it I'd think she was putting me on at first
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.