[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice please?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: Snapchat-1354182174248537018.jpg (663 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1354182174248537018.jpg
663 KB, 1080x1920
I am a straight woman and I am in love with my gay best friend. He and I share such a deep connection that he's even admitted to me that if he wasn't gay, we would have been dating a long time ago. Knowing this literally kills me a little bit everyday and I can't stand the fact that I can never have the only person I will ever love. The pain is so severe that I have been considering cutting myself off from him. Its really difficult for both of us because he knows how much it hurts me and he feels really bad that this is happening to me. I want the pain to stop. Any advice?
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 320x289) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 320x289
>>6446537
>Any advice?

Whenever I have serious questions I need to poser I always head down to my local Butger King(tm). Burger King has always been there for me to turn to during trying times and remains a steadfast beacon of hope and flame broiled flavor as I ponder life's questions.

>be me
>a highly intelligent gentleman who is picky about quality and value
>often looking for a delicious new lunch spot
>try Burger King on a whim

My friends I tell you, it was one of the best meals I have had this year. The crisp vegetables mixed with the moist and hot broiled burger. The cool soda, the hot and crunch fries, totally blown away.

I was able to get a value meal for $5.99 and they even complimented my shirt. They don't let Muslims touch your food and they also have ice cream.

Head on down to Burger King today and get yourself some good mood food. You won't regret it!!
>>
>>6446557
I stress eat, so I already had some BK, thanks. Do you have any real advice?
>>
File: 35345345345.jpg (564 KB, 1753x2560) Image search: [Google]
35345345345.jpg
564 KB, 1753x2560
>>6446537
>tfw hate sex and never ever want to have it
having a gay gf would be really cool

on ur point op there's nothing u can ever do. don't do embarrassing things like keep telling him you love him. 100% of the people here deal with the same issue successfully, i'm sure you can do the same
>>
>>6446537
meaty girl
>>
>>6446571
>Do you have any real advice?

Try the flame grilled whopper, with over 200,000 customizable options available at Burger King, you truly can "have it your way"(tm)
>>
>>6446537
You should probably seek out a bf, it will help you get over him.
I'm gay and used to crush on my straight friends and I quickly got over that after more sex and relationships with guys, then I realized dating my friends would be a really bad idea and was grateful I never even attempted it.
>>
>>6446606
I have dated other people. I eventually realized I could never love them as much as I love my best friend. And I fear I will be alone for the rest of my life because eventually my best friend with find a husband and I will never be able to lobe anyone else.
>>
>>6446636
Well what do you really expect? He's not going to date you, get over it.
You need to find someone else. Every gay guy that befriends straight men wants to date those guys because it's incredibly easy to grow attached to your close friends. You're going to have to just deal with it and date other people just like how every gay person with straight male friends dates other people.
If you can't deal with it then enjoy being alone. The only way to get over this is to actually try and date others, like not half-assed attempts, actually attempt to do the same thing you did with your gay friend and do that with other guys and then take the next step.
>>
>>6446729
Yeah, that makes sense and all. I guess it's the only solution.
>>
File: 1459887185150.jpg (38 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1459887185150.jpg
38 KB, 604x453
>>6446636
>>6446537
You have to help your homosexual friend to realize he is not really homosexual but he is confused about his sexuality because some trauma from his childhood that cause him to seek out men.
You would not be good friend to him if you let him continue in his self destructive lifestyle choice where he will end up alone and dying from HIV.
I am not sure where you are from but CDC in USA has website that show HIV infections among homosexuals in every city in USA.
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/statistics/overview/

in cities it varies between 25% of homosexual to 50% of homosexuals have HIV in US cities.
Let your friend know that he will be very unhappy in homosexual lifestyle and that you can make him very happy and you have much in common and he can have family with you.
>>
>>6446781
I'm not trying to make him unhappy. Im trying to figure out my way out of this situation. I'm not trying to change him. I do fear all of those things that you just mentioned, and believe me, if I was able to convince him, he would definitely have been dating me a long time ago. But I guess if he's gay, and he's willing to act upon his inclinations, then I'm sure he's already come to terms with the risks. It's his life after all.
>>
File: FtNYpYTwoyA.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
FtNYpYTwoyA.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
>>6446881
>Im trying to figure out my way out of this situation
There is two options. Do you know if he has dated girls in past? Maybe he does not know if he likes it until he tries.

Second option. If he is not willing to give change dating you then you have to respect he made his lifestyle choice and you should find man that will appreciate you as you are. This means go out and date other people.
>>
>>6446881
He's just a troll from gaygen ignore him. He didn't even remember to take his trip off
>>
>>6447018
He's not helping.
>>
>>6447027
Well he's just shitposting what do you expect haha
You need to date other people plain and simple. Don't just give up because they don't match up to your friend. Nobodies dates ever do.
>>
>>6446557
My fellow anon, I wholeheartedly agree with your very fair assessment of the services provided by Burger King!

May I also add that the Whopper Meal ($10!) has thoroughly been a pleasant surprise for me. Me and my gay bf (I'm gay) always opt for one when we go there on our dates. The service has always been amazing and the workers treat us well. You won't get any looks or stares like we did in other places, Burger King truly has well educated and progressively minded individuals working there! As part of the LGBTQ community we've always felt very accepted and welcome there!
>>
>>6447101
Dude, stop.
>>
>>6447018
You are pretty stupid if you think I'm troll. Just trying to help this girl save her friend from lifetime of misery because he is choosing to be homosexual when he could be dating a nice girl that is his best friend.
At least be honest and let them know that it does not get better and there is no happiness in homosexual lifestyle. Only diseases. hookups. and loneliness
>>
>>6447293
I don't think it's a choice. And the way you put it earlier, when you said that something must have happened in his childhood to make him be this was is the same thing as saying that a person can just start walking if they had their legs paralyzed when they were a child. It's not possible to change him, but thanks for your concern.
>>
>>6446537
you should transition for him :^)
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.