[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm seeing threads on /b/ about them successfully doing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
So I'm seeing threads on /b/ about them successfully doing a raid on a #proudtobe video and just wanted to know what the cause for it was? I haven't been on 4chan in two days and never knew about the raid till now.
>>
>>6446501
boredom
>>
>>6446501
Potential keks which they got.
>>
>>6446501
>what the cause for it was

Because that video wasn't about gay rights, it was full of genderqueer/agender/tumblr snowflakism
>>
>>6446572
the only reason big companies care about us is for that big$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>>
>>6446572
Pretty much. Once one of them said "you slay" I immediately hated every single one of them. Fuck these people.
>>
>>6446991
The only reason any company does anything whatsoever is for more money. That is their motivator, not any values or moral code. If it would be profitable they would be harvesting people to sell plastics made from them.
>>
File: original.jpg (24 KB, 320x384) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
24 KB, 320x384
>>6446501
I was excited to see the video at first but 30 seconds into the video,

>agender
>non-binary
>gender is a spectrum

And I disliked the video it was fucking ridiculous
>>
>>6446501
Made up genders and shit
>polygender
It's a fucking joke at this point

The only two genders are male and female. Trans is where you identify as the gender opposite to your biology.
No genderfluid.
No two-spirit.
No bullshit.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.