[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you get a boyfriend without putting out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 379x284) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 379x284
How do you get a boyfriend without putting out?
>>
>>6445108
LEL! never gonna happen.
You're screwed.
>>
>>6445120
How do I find a guy who's a sweet personality and ok with the fact that I cry whenever I'm fucked?
>>
>>6445131
There's probably a fetish site out there where guys talk about how hot it is when girls cry during sex. See if there's a decent guy on there and hookup with him.
>>
>>6445141
I can't get a message back on grindr, why would there be anyone within a day's travel in there?
>>
>>6445131

I actually fit this bill. Moaning/crying is hot, provided you're actually enjoying it. I'm not a sadomasochist. What's your age, height, and weight anon?
>>
>>6445195
22, 5'6, about 125 lbs, and trans.
>>
>>6445203

Cute af.
I'd definitely date you, provided you were a total bottom, romantic/affectionate, and committed to a long-term relationship.
MtF or FtM?
>>
>>6445223
ftm. I'm also in Scandinavia and won't move away.
>>
>>6445230
Are you multi, or bilingual?
>>
>>6445270
I'm fluent in finnish and english, understand swedish and speak it poorly, and know some basics of russian and french.
>>
>>6445169
You won't know till you look.
>>
>>6445333
I was on another site for another fetish that has since shriveled and died, no guys around, and out of the only 5 in my country, 3 were more than twice my age. The other two didn't answer my message.
>>
I can't even go back on okcupid because I insulted some girl's eyebrows on reddit and someone decided to link it to her and I had to delete fucking everything and I'm scared of going back under the dread that she's going to be there.
>>
>>6445304
why do you cry during sex?
>>
>>6445456
I just hate it when it happens.

I hate it when the feeling of fun and relaxation disappears and good touch becomes bad touch at the blink of an eye and whatever nice thing we had been doing before becomes contaminated forever and I'm just never going to feel safe around him again.

Having to go a full 180 and get all my guards up again with a 30 second warning halfway through a movie I've so far enjoyed that I can't watch again.
>>
>>6445493
Super hot.
>>
>>6445493
Consider therapy.
>>
Just make sure you always do it with the lights off, and use lube.

Problem solved where's my nobel prize.
>>
File: nobel-prize.jpg (62 KB, 575x302) Image search: [Google]
nobel-prize.jpg
62 KB, 575x302
>>6445859
Here you go Anon congrats
>>
>>6445108
How do I get a gf without putting out?

Got the same problem. Every girl I meet these days wants to have sex after barely meeting each other. It's very obvious, and when I don't indulge its over with.

It's whatever though, ain't worth the trouble.
>>
>>6446427
If it's painful, tell them it's painful. If it isn't, just ejaculate and be done with it.
>>
>>6446926
Shit I forgot which board I was on.
>>
How do I keep living knowing I'll never be passable as a trap?
>>
>>6446936
Lower your standards.
>>
>>6445108
Be female.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.