[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
greek boy love theory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: oxford_pederasty-1.jpg (44 KB, 436x435) Image search: [Google]
oxford_pederasty-1.jpg
44 KB, 436x435
Ok follow my logic here
>Greeks were notorious boy lovers
Thalassemia is a greek blood diesase, its said to be predominant there because it gives immunity to malaria
Thalassemai causes delayed puberty (among other symptoms)
a whole percentage of men in greece therefore would develop from the age of 12-16 without testosterone almost like if u took t blockers

>they will be shorter and more feminine, and then puberty kicks in later (probably not as effectively)

Did i just discover why the greeks were so gay? I mean wouldnt more american be into dudes if we had a class of femboys running around

Thoughts?
>>
I think you're taking one thing out of history to fit your own narrative when many things were going on that you are ignoring.
But we live in a time where the most popular thing to do is cut and paste whatever suits your worldview and create a narrative so go ahead.
>>
That's stupid.
But yeah more people would be into femboys if they were more prominent.
>>
>>6444622
all Im doing is throwing a theory out there
I have thal and they didnt know much about it when i was a kid. like none of them could say "see ur thal, thats why u need hgh for 3 years" it was just "he needs hgh" and i figured out later that thal causes delayed puberty (the members of my family with that are 5'4 without 6')
So i was just thinking and realized that if a large % of greeks have thal, over a population of hundred of million of living a dead greeks thats a lot of small femenine men.
>its literally like taking t blocks, which is what trans do now, thats all im saying

hehehe greekfemboys :P
>>
Im not trans and am happy with being cisscum girl but for some reason this kind of makes me wish I was a guy so I could be a slutty femboy
>>
>>6444622

This.

And most of the boys in Greek art don't really look pre-pubescent.
>>
>>6444610
I always thought they developed quicker since it was generally expected of girls to have their first birth by the age of 12 or 13.

Boys tended to do gay shit because nearly every civilization of that era groomed their males for military life which basically made them all prison-gay, and there was also no general condemnation of homosexual activities so nobody was there to tell them it was wrong. In most greek city-states boys were taken very early in life, at like age 5-8 years old or so and removed from society for military training. They did not develop slowly or have any sort of "gay disease," they were only gay because they were removed from general society and placed in exclusively male dominated training centers and such.
>>
>>6444982
>
its a hereditary blood disorder, its like white sickle cell anemia
>very similar
>>
>>6444982
marrying age for most classes has always been around the 20s actually. very very young marriages were mostly an upper class thing, and frequently done for diplomacy.

also puberty would have been slightly later, oweing to worse nutrition. more modern western style diets = fatter kids = earlier puberty.
>>
>>6444610
>Did i just discover why the greeks were so gay?

It was strictly a social structure. There wasn't rampant homosexuality. Adult men would maintain sexual relationships with teenage boys and act as their mentors. Teenage boys, not children. Pedophilia was illegal in Ancient Greece, and likely punished by death.

It was also frowned upon for grown men to assume the submissive role in a male-on-male relationship, and such relationships between adult males were uncommon or secretive.

It's pretty much identical to the types of relationships you might read about in historical Japanese military.
>>
>>6444610
>>6445386

This. Pederasty is not a typical romantic relationship. The adolescent boy would provide his body and the older man would provide instruction in various ways of life. It was like an apprenticeship but with buttsex. Eventually the boy would be groomed into being a proper man in the ways of Greek life, and then the relationship would end and the grown man might do it himself with another boy.

Although it was similar to some typical relationships in that there was an element of courting to it as well. The boy couldn't appear too eager to take the dick because that would mean learning from just anyone, and you can never be sure if the man is a dumbass lowlife or not until you got to know him. And the man couldn't just lust after the boy booty because that would imply he wasn't actively attempting to enrich the youth and was just engaging in debauchery. And it was frowned upon for grown men to bottom because it would imply they needed guidance, ergo didn't know how to be a man.

It was a very nuanced social game, which is why it's often referred to as "practicing" pederasty and why they're still referred to as pederasts today and not homosexuals outright. There was no such thing as homosexual and heterosexual to them. Tons of pederasts had wives and children. It wasn't an either/or lifestyle.

Of course not everyone practiced it, and some people condemned the sexual aspect of it. Plato was especially critical of it.

The idea of a disease that prevents puberty being the reason so many of them were "gay" would be a direct contradiction of what pederasty was in the first place; a practice to groom young men into functional older men.
>>
>>6445505
I should go find empirical evidence of my claims by finding Thalassemia beta trait sufferers who are cute AF femboys
>Then i can be like "if 10% of ur population looked like this wouldn't u tap that too"
>If only i had a directory of femboy greeks with genetic blood disorders
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.