[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im in a predicament and I thought /lgbt/ was the best place to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 620x387
Im in a predicament and I thought /lgbt/ was the best place to ask. So I'm currently in a relationship with a transgirl and it was getting hot and heavy for the first time last night. Everything went fine but when I reached over to stroke her she told me she didn't like touching her penis.
Is there any way to make her more comfortable with that or are do all transgirls not like their partners touching their penis during sex?
>>
>>6444503
just touch her pathetic atrophied boyclit against her will
trans girls aren't human but sex toys for men so anything on her body is your property

good luck ;^)
>>
>>6444503

I know this is bait but I'll shoot.

(1) Transgirls intend on becoming girls, thus don't identify as male, and consequently don't want their male genitalia engaging with sexually.

(2) Transgirls true to their nature will ultimately lose their male genitalia and have surgery to implement a replica of the female genitalia - your attraction, therefore, is temporary.

(3) If you want a penis, you're better looking for: men that are feminine/submissive men who'll crossdress for you/crossdressers/drag queens.

Don't force someone to do something you want to do - if you truly liked them, you'd compromise and not make them feel uncomfortable by imposing your desires on them. Be respectful.
>>
>>6444503

Yeah, if you were expecting the penis to be a part of your relationship with her, you were wrong. There are some trans girls who will allow their penises to be used during sex but plan on SRS anyway, and there are others that plan to keep it forever. So if the penis is important to you seek out the last type.
>>
>>6447336
Easier and better to seek out a cross dresser or femboy then.
>>
>>6444503
Also, why arent you talking to her about it?
>>
>>6444573
This. This so much
>>
>>6447342

As long as you say what you're looking for up front and you search online, it shouldn't be so hard it's impossible.
>>
Not much you can do about it really, if being reminded about her genitals triggers feelings of not being a "real female" (whatever that means) then she's going to be stubborn about that. You can try and convince her that you still see her as feminine with a penis, but it's going to be pretty hard (and possibly manipulative) trying to get her to see that way as well.
>>
>>6444573
Damn my rape fetish
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.